Quantcast

Photo

How to fast-transfer things from an acc to another =)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:21 PM

Ok, I just discovered that one day, didn't take from anywhere, If I did it, tell me please.
First of all, I'll say how you can transfer from one acc to another nps or inventory things.
Must to say that I don't know the freeze rate, since I just used it like two times, don't need this anymore, since now I only use one acc <=)
If you do this with 2 windows of one browser you'll notice that don't work, that I found fun on this thing, nwo you can acess 2 accs on same time.
Everyone here, I hope, know that the fastest way is using the trading post, so, I'll use somethings to help me up,
To make this happens you'll need:
-IE
-Firefox(or another browser)
-2 neopets account(obviously)
-This tut for first time ^^

So first of all, go to IE, log into the account that will receive the money.
Than go to firefox, log into the other account, that will give
You'll notice that you can be on one acc in one browser and you'll be in another in the other, thats good for monotomy wheel also XD

Now go to trading post using the IE account, and put there like 1 old boot, just copy the link of the lot(ps: Don't forget doing this, or you'll have to back to IE again to check it if you forget, or you'll be going to search -_-, what's not fun)
Now go to firefox, just paste the link, ok, now you see you another acc =D(the IE one) and offer, there you put everything you want to add to the other acc, I mean, itens and np, all them XD
Now go to IE and just press f5, it will refresh the page, and will appear the notice about the trading post, go there, and accept the offer.
Now go back to firefox, f5 on it and... Well will appear the lady face on the corner of the window, click on her and it will just say that the offer as sucefully made, now check you another acc that will have the itens you just traded, and the other will have the old boot =O poor one this.
If you want the boot back, go to you inventory, click on the item, click on give to a neofriend, than look on the box that you can write, put the name of you IE acc(mnake sure you put right, or problems are going to happen) and than justsend the item

So why I didn't made that before? Isn't easier?
-No, with the trading post you can put there 10 itens(or 8 I don't remmeber XD) and nps, they're precious in big quantities XD

Thats all, hope I helped someone =)
If you already knew it, don't blame me saying Im a noob and everyone already know that D= just trying to help those who don't know about this.
Is a fast and secure way to pass you nps and itens, but don't do that to much, not ina day, I mean, max 2 times in a day, for precaution.

Any gramatical errors IS coincidence whistling.gif(You can send me a pm telling the righ thing and i'll be very gratefull, since Im learning english, though, so if you send me the rigt thing you'll be helping me and my poor english <=D

Thanks to everyone, hope you liked it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users