Quantcast

Photo

Help with Max's Multitrainer III please?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Tonz

Tonz
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:36 AM

So,I downloaded Max's Multitrainer III but I cant get it to open.I downloaded it in WinRar and each time I clicked on it ,I saw a small window flash but it wont stay.What can I do to make this stop?
How can I open the program? Help me please. crybaby.gif

Hmm,I need a siggy.

Wierd,it appears that I cant download anything.Either something's missing or something about "memory" Arrgh.

#2 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE(Tonz @ Mar 4 2007, 01:34 AM) View Post
So,I downloaded Max's Multitrainer III but I cant get it to open.I downloaded it in WinRar and each time I clicked on it ,I saw a small window flash but it wont stay.What can I do to make this stop?
How can I open the program? Help me please. crybaby.gif

Hmm,I need a siggy.

Ok, firstly.. the signature request can be posted here: http://www.neocodex....quests-f26.html

Secondly, I just checked our Neocodex Validation system and it appears that you have having problems with the CodexChex. Are you getting any definite errors or is it just the small window flash? Have you installed everything that the popup in the downloads section asked for? (cpad, mswinsck.ocx, etc.)

EDIT: I can now confirm that it's CodexChex problems you have, since the program didn't even log you into codex. Let me refer you here: http://www.neocodex....showtopic=49276

#3 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE(ShadowLink64 @ Mar 4 2007, 02:38 AM) View Post
Ok, firstly.. the signature request can be posted here: http://www.neocodex....quests-f26.html

Secondly, I just checked our Neocodex Validation system and it appears that you have having problems with the CodexChex. Are you getting any definite errors or is it just the small window flash? Have you installed everything that the popup in the downloads section asked for? (cpad, mswinsck.ocx, etc.)

EDIT: I can now confirm that it's CodexChex problems you have, since the program didn't even log you into codex. Let me refer you here: http://www.neocodex....showtopic=49276

You're also forgetting that he didn't even have a post before trying to use the programs. Aren't there measures in place to prevent that sort of thing?

#4 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE(redlion @ Mar 4 2007, 01:52 AM) View Post
You're also forgetting that he didn't even have a post before trying to use the programs. Aren't there measures in place to prevent that sort of thing?

There shouldn't be, as we removed all of those limitations before opening. 1we8.gif There very well could be, though, the thing I find strange is that it didn't even log into codex. 1we8.gif

#5 Tonz

Tonz
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:30 AM

I already did post before trying to download a program.ohmy.gif

#6 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE(Tonz @ Mar 4 2007, 03:30 AM) View Post
I already did post before trying to download a program.ohmy.gif
That's all good smile.gif. You don't have to but if you did then thats cool too tongue.gif. We like it when our members are active biggrin.gif.

Is the program working for you now? smile.gif

#7 Tonz

Tonz
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:49 AM

Er,I just restarted my PC,I'll try again now.

#8 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE(Tonz @ Mar 4 2007, 03:49 AM) View Post
Er,I just restarted my PC,I'll try again now.
Let us know how it goes smile.gif. Hopefully we will be able to get it working smile.gif.

#9 Tonz

Tonz
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:06 AM

Nada.sad.gif

I g2g.I'll work on this when I come back.

Okay,I'm back.

2. Back up your current copy of xxx.OCX and copy the new version to the same file location. This file should be located in the WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory (for Windows XP: \windows\system32\).

ohmy.gif How on earth can I do that?

#10 iindew

iindew
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:03 AM

I downloaded it, but once you open the program and try to play a game the flash (is it flash? I can't remember...) area stays blank. If you search the Max Multitrainer III topic, you'll see that the neopets admin have changed the games setup to deter the use of trainers, and so this program doesn't work.
So even if you manage to open the trainer, as far as I know, you won't be able to use it....
I could be wrong though.
..sorry, good luck
--wendii

here's the thread: it explains why the trainer doesn't work anymore sad.gif
http://www.neocodex....;highlite=blank

#11 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:49 AM

max Multitrainer isn't working Tonz, adn well, did you already tried to change the compability? IF not go on properties> compability> click on the empty box> set windows ME/98

But anyway, if max don't fix it, changing compability will make the program open, but max multitrainer will close by itself having an error after you press "Load" in the game window!

Edited by G3N3R4T10N, 04 March 2007 - 06:51 AM.

#12 vince2478

vince2478
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:39 PM

after I download it and unrar it theres a file with just a exe. in it and when i double click it nothing happens the waiting class shows up next to my cursor for like a sec and nothing happens nothing opens up , nothing flashes, just nothing happens. Any Ideas on what the deal is?

#13 flooble

flooble
  • 204 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 12:07 AM

It opens for me, it's just that nothing happens when I click the 'load game' button. iindew should be right, I read about that on the multitrainer board too.

#14 Tonz

Tonz
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 10:49 AM

Mymy.Problems problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users