Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Digital

Digital
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:29 PM

Hello everyone,

I am new to codex, I have known about this community for ages. I have been around a long time (nhacks before digibliss.) I was part of the digibliss crowd, although I was a wallflower, so don't hate me for it, I know all the history. I am here now. So yea. Cheers! ninja.gif

#2 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:41 PM

Hey UberNeo! Welcome to Codex!

#3 Coolio

Coolio
  • 617 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:42 PM

ya welcome to codex!

#4 Digital

Digital
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:47 PM

Thanks, halfway figured I would be banned on sight for past aggressions biased towards digibliss.... guess I was wrong.

#5 Coolio

Coolio
  • 617 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:47 PM

glad we could help. smile.gif

#6 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:47 PM

Welcome to the boards!

#7 Digital

Digital
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE(Shadowwolves @ Mar 7 2007, 02:47 PM) View Post
Welcome to the boards!

Thank you very much!

#8 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:49 PM

So what are you here for? Gfx? Programing? Neopets? Or just here to hang?

#9 SupermanFTM

SupermanFTM
  • 5817 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:51 PM

Cool smile.gif Welcome to the codex, stay active and enjoy it here! tongue.gif

#10 Digital

Digital
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE(Shadowwolves @ Mar 7 2007, 02:49 PM) View Post
So what are you here for? Gfx? Programing? Neopets? Or just here to hang?

Generally here to see whats going on.

#11 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:05 PM

M'k that's cool. Hope to see you remain active!

#12 Digital

Digital
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE(Shadowwolves @ Mar 7 2007, 03:05 PM) View Post
M'k that's cool. Hope to see you remain active!

I will attempt to do just that. Maybe I will get motivated to develop a few programs.. after digibliss fell, I kinda lost the motivation, considering all the work done with UAB (the program wasn't all her, but a co-op of several people, and I am not neo_grl...)

#13 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:13 PM

Welcome to the board dude smile.gif. I do believe I remember your name tongue.gif.

QUOTE(UberNeo @ Mar 7 2007, 01:47 PM) View Post
Thanks, halfway figured I would be banned on sight for past aggressions biased towards digibliss.... guess I was wrong.
The past is the past eh? tongue.gif You will see a lot of members from other communities high up in ranks here at Codex. For example, Cript2000 (now known as just Cript) used to be a moderator here...and a damn good one too. If you can do the work, well then why bring in past stuff into the picture? tongue.gif

Even if digital were to join, It'd be pretty cool to have him around, though I did fight with him a lot back in the day tongue.gif.

#14 Quadra

Quadra
  • 439 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:50 PM

Well I think I can speak for everybody when I say we are certainly happy to have you here! happy.gif It’s nice to see somebody else new on the general debate board with opinions.

#15 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:57 PM

I don't remember you, but there are quite a few members here who frequented digibliss when it was around. wink.gif

Welcome to Codex.

#16 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE(Laser Wave @ Mar 7 2007, 04:57 PM) View Post
I don't remember you, but there are quite a few members here who frequented digibliss when it was around. wink.gif

Welcome to Codex.
Don't mind me but is there any way to get them here? biggrin.gif

#17 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE(Hydrogen @ Mar 8 2007, 12:57 AM) View Post
Don't mind me but is there any way to get them here? biggrin.gif

Get the people who are already members here to come here? lookaround.gif tongue.gif

#18 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE(Laser Wave @ Mar 7 2007, 04:58 PM) View Post
Get the people who are already members here to come here? lookaround.gif tongue.gif
I meant the people who were at digibliss and who aren't here to come here. You knew what I meant Laser Wave, you silly goose laugh.gif

#19 Digital

Digital
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE(Hydrogen @ Mar 7 2007, 04:13 PM) View Post
Welcome to the board dude smile.gif . I do believe I remember your name tongue.gif .

The past is the past eh? tongue.gif You will see a lot of members from other communities high up in ranks here at Codex. For example, Cript2000 (now known as just Cript) used to be a moderator here...and a damn good one too. If you can do the work, well then why bring in past stuff into the picture? tongue.gif

Even if digital were to join, It'd be pretty cool to have him around, though I did fight with him a lot back in the day tongue.gif .

I am quite familiar with that little spat. Haha. The history of our two sites are quite extensive if you consider it. I still talk to Digital quite often, even though he is not active anymore, he still has amazing ideas as far as neopets is considered.

Hydrogen: Most of the members of digibliss that were worth any salt have retired, got too old to find neo fun. Digital would consider a return, but he figures that there is little left for him to go for, the past times he has tried to raise digibliss from the dust, members who showed up would drive it into the dirt.

Edited by UberNeo, 07 March 2007 - 05:05 PM.

#20 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE(Hydrogen @ Mar 8 2007, 01:02 AM) View Post
I meant the people who were at digibliss and who aren't here to come here. You knew what I meant Laser Wave, you silly goose laugh.gif

There aren't many of the main people left to be honest, that was a long time ago you know. tongue.gif

And the people who are still around are part of other sites, and it wouldn't be very nice to try to tempt them here now would it. tongue.gif

QUOTE(UberNeo @ Mar 8 2007, 01:03 AM) View Post
I am quite familiar with that little spat. Haha. The history of our two sites are quite extensive if you consider it. I still talk to Digital quite often, even though he is not active anymore, he still has amazing ideas as far as neopets is considered.

"our two sites"...hmm

Edited by Laser Wave, 07 March 2007 - 05:05 PM.

#21 Digital

Digital
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE(Laser Wave @ Mar 7 2007, 05:04 PM) View Post
There aren't many of the main people left to be honest, that was a long time ago you know. tongue.gif

And the people who are still around are part of other sites, and it wouldn't be very nice to try to tempt them here now would it. tongue.gif

"our two sites"...hmm

Yes, our two sites. I was with Digital from the beginning in the site. I was not well known for reasons (I lead much better from the back, more my style.) Did you know the UAB was a group project. I know a lot, if you have the right questions.

Obviously my name is different here then it was db btw. And I am not neo_grl, so no assumptions please.

#22 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE(UberNeo @ Mar 8 2007, 01:10 AM) View Post
Yes, our two sites. I was with Digital from the beginning in the site. I was not well known for reasons (I lead much better from the back, more my style.) Did you know the UAB was a group project. I know a lot, if you have the right questions.

Obviously my name is different here then it was db btw. And I am not neo_grl, so no assumptions please.

You'd be better off asking someone else, i can barely remember what happened last week. rolleyes.gif

And yes i know the UAB was made by brown deer cld, and not just neo_grl.

#23 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE(Laser Wave @ Mar 7 2007, 05:15 PM) View Post
You'd be better off asking someone else, i can barely remember what happened last week. rolleyes.gif

Wasn't brown deer cld just a pseudonym for neo_grl?

#24 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE(Hydrogen @ Mar 8 2007, 01:17 AM) View Post
Wasn't brown deer cld just a pseudonym for neo_grl?

No i think that was the group name (if you'd asked a few years ago i might remember tongue.gif).

#25 Digital

Digital
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE(Laser Wave @ Mar 7 2007, 05:15 PM) View Post

Brown Deer Cld was her naming. It never was meant to encapsulate the group. We were nameless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users