Photo

[Guide]Meepit vs Feepit Guide[double up]

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 illicit

illicit
  • 915 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 11:47 PM

Hmm, not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but I'm going to ^.^ This is my Meepit vs. Feepit guide. I pretty much rock at this game, so why not make a guide?

The basics:
Meepit vs Feepit is an action game. You control a Blue Feepit, and fight your way through 5 levels of ebil Meepits.
Level 1: Blue Meepit
Level 2: Dung Meepit
Level 3: Faerie Meepit
Level 4: Tyrannian Meepit
Level 5: Fire Meepit
To win a level you have to win 3 rounds against whichever Meepit you happen to be fighting. As you raise levels, the difficulty level increases (obviously).

The controls:
There is a kick, a punch, and a block. You can make the controls wherever you'd like through the options, for me, it's punch = z, kick = x, and block = c. There is also the directional keys, left is left, right is right, up is jump, and down is crouch. Simple enough.

Beginners Guide:
Honestly, it's easy. Do combos. There are three combos in the game, the punch combo, kick combo, and jump combo. For a punch combo, hit ||| kick + punch + kick + punch |||. For a kick combo, hit ||| punch + kick + punch + kick |||. The jump combo we'll get to later. IMPORTANT: Wait until you visually see your Feepit punching or kicking before you hit the next key, you can't just hit them fast and expect them to work, because it won't. When you're hitting your first 3 keys to get set up for the combo, do not hit the Meepit. For example, if you're doing a kick combo, when you're hitting punch + kick + punch, stay away from the Meepit, you only want to hit it with the final kick, to accumulate the most points. When you hit the Meepit, and he's in the air, ready your next combo by hitting the buttons. If the ebil Meepit is crouched in the corner blocking, there's a good chance your combo won't land, so wait until he comes out ready to attack before you do, patience is key.

I was so beyond pissed when I played through this game and owned all the Meepits, and didn't have enough for the avatar. Don't make the same mistake I did. In order to have enough points for the avatar you have to let the Meepit win 2/5 rounds. Yes, let him win. Do a punch or kick combo on him until he only has a little bit of health left, then let him go to town on you. You get 80-100 points per round you lose if you land your combos. Every level, lose 2 rounds, then win the last 3. You get a 100 point bonus after every level for beating the Meepit. In order to get the avatar, you need 3000+ ponts, which means you have to get 500 points per level, and the 100 point bonus for a minimum total of 600 points per level.

Trophy Guide:
Now, back to that jump combo I mentioned earlier. This is how people achieve 4000+ and get those shiny gold trophies... I only have silver D; Any who, to the jump combo. Play the level how you would as if you were playing for the avatar, lose 2, win 3. The jump combo comes in when you're going for the kill shot on the 3 rounds you win. Do punch or kick combos until the Meepit has a shrivel of health left, and ready another combo. Hit ||| kick + punch + kick ||| or ||| punch + kick + punch ||| then run over to the wall opposite of your opponent. Wait for him to come to you, this might take a while, get closer to him and move back to make him get his ass over to you faster. When he is just 1/2 and inch away from you, hit the last button of your combo (punch or kick) along with UP and LEFT or RIGHT at the same time (whichever side the Meepit is on, hit that arrow key. For instance, if you're cornered in the left side, you'll hit UP and RIGHT, get it?). This will not always work, even the best of players can't nail the jump combo every time, but practice makes perfect, I can land it about 70% of the time.

Well, that's all. It was probably a really bad guide, as it was written in just 30 minutes, but it might help a few of you get the avatar, so yay. Feel free to leave comments/criticism, and if there's something I can explain better.

#2 flooble

flooble
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:22 AM

It's a good guide, I've read something like that on a user's page (it might even be yours, I don't know) that's similar. Very few M vs F guides I've read so far have mentioned the jump combo. Good job smile.gif

#3 Mafia

Mafia
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:18 PM

Nice, you've added a trophy guide.

#4 Coolio

Coolio
  • 617 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:38 PM

Nice guide illicit! You explain the technique very well; wow I wish I could rate this.

#5 illicit

illicit
  • 915 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:56 PM

Whee! I'm glad you all liked it ^.^

By the way -sounds noobish- How do you become an "Advanced Member", rather than just "Member"

#6 Coolio

Coolio
  • 617 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:58 PM

Need 500+ posts.

#7 illicit

illicit
  • 915 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:59 PM

xD I saw that about 2 minutes after I posted -headdesk-

I'm a long ways off ohmy.gif

#8 shinkai_gms

shinkai_gms
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 06:26 AM

nice guide! wink.gif

#9 CuTN

CuTN
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 11:38 AM

i would have never thought of the jump combo XD

#10 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:40 AM

Edited by Strategist, 05 September 2011 - 01:38 AM.

#11 marcheva

marcheva
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:27 PM

for me even if i do complete this game with combos it seems impossible to win or get anywhere close to a high score, kinda tough in general because when i look at the game it seems so easy

#12 Basstar

Basstar
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:58 PM

thx 4 this briliant guide got after some rounds my trophy score :D doesn't took me long :D

#13 Rekkonin

Rekkonin
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 12:45 PM

Nice Guide, Thanks!

#14 iQaLex

iQaLex
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:46 AM

i got the trophy with this guide :D

#15 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:34 AM

Nice Guide. I currently only have Bronze though (it's easily attainable at the start of the month), but I've never tried the jump combo method. Thanks

#16 Kallixe

Kallixe
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:58 AM

Thanks for the guide! I got a bronze trophy and the avatar with it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users