Photo

[Guide]1Tip-1Post Neocodexers' Thread to Freeze-free Hacking[out dated]

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:41 AM

Hi, I'm pretty new to NeoCodex and noticed that there is yet to be any Sticky thread or FAQ on how to avoid getting frozen when using the site's programs. As I'm not such a pro on this, I decided writing my own FAQ/guide wouldn't be successful so I thought of this thread! In each post you write here please put at least one tip may it be simple or crucial to everyday hacking. smile.gif Hope this can help newbie hackers! I'll start :

1) Never go for a game trophy in account's 1st week. In fact, try to hold yourself for at least a month just to be completely sure. 9 out of 10 odds say that you'll get frozen if you attempt to nick a high-score in these times. I once had a 2-week account that grabbed an Advert Attack 2nd placer but didn't last a single day with it, while on the other hand, my 3 year main account has safely gotten 3 flash game trophies (Whack-A-Staff, Extreme Potato Counter and 200m Peanut Dash)

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:45 AM

Just don't cheat on the flash games. tongue.gif That'll reduce your chances of getting iced significantly.

#3 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE(Laser Wave @ May 28 2007, 05:45 AM) View Post
Just don't cheat on the flash games. tongue.gif That'll reduce your chances of getting iced significantly.

Woo! Someone replied instantly! Haha tongue.gif anyhoo, that's why I made this thread man. To help common freezies (mainly game hackers since they're often the victims). Since I'm feeling nice, one more tip smile.gif

TIP: If your after a flash game trophy, try to think before you aim for a score. Examine the game's capabilities and study the high-scores. If possible, try to find out the maximum score you can get legitly. All of these together and you'll get the ideal high-score. Remember, gold is always the riskiest of them all... Happy hacking!

#4 Freystein

Freystein
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:12 AM

I've always thought it was Neocodexians but whatever. Hope you don't mind me giving some tips as well.
Always try to keep your actions as human like as possible. If you try to get a trophy never finish a game that would normally take 30 mins in like 5. Also when and if you ab always make sure the person who programed it used FF headers and when your abbing always go for like a couple hours at a time don't leave it on all night.

#5 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:27 AM

Yeah, it is Neocodexians... I'm new. Haha tongue.gif

Anyhoo, as long as people are still posting back, I'm up to it.

TIP: No matter how smart you are, as long as you're hacking, the risk of getting frozen is always there so don't be surprised if you try a trainer for the first time and get your 100m+ account banned. smile.gif Happy Hacking.

#6 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE(Laser Wave @ May 28 2007, 02:45 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Freystein @ May 28 2007, 03:12 PM) View Post
Always try to keep your actions as human like as possible.

two very good tips!

anyone who uses flash modifiers are raising their chance of being identified, there is no way of getting around that. there are a few things you can do to lower it, but it's still a major risk.
two things i know of are to play the game for a week, find out what your highest score is, then train your score up over the next few weeks, gradually increasing the score, only get the high score after at least 2 months of playing.

always find out how long it takes to play the game for the score you are attempting to get.

----------
that said, anyone who's silly enough to cheat with the flash games will more than likely get frozen, job done.

#7 Freystein

Freystein
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:33 AM

Hey Mumei don't the games send off some message when the game variables are messed with. I don't know I used to cheat on the games but it rarely ever sent of a review score unless it was a popular game.

#8 fruglemonkey

fruglemonkey
  • 411 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:39 PM

*If you're using an autobuyer, don't post what items you got anywhere on these forums.

*If you're using an autobuyer, use variable ranges, e.g 3-9 seconds a refresh. 200 ms refreshes everytime isn't human.

*Don't put all your items gained illicitly on one trade. Draws attention.

*Do human things, like send neomails

*Use proxies

*If you do use programs, try to use them at set times of the day. Makes it look like you're restocking after homework, etc.

=/ you made this thread just when I was about to.

#9 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE(Laser Wave @ May 29 2007, 12:45 AM) View Post

Not entirely true. You can really cheat on them and make it not so detectable wink.gif

#10 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:06 AM

Well, what are your tips for hacking a game undetectably (sp? hehe) smile.gif We'd all appreciate the input tongue.gif

#11 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE(Raui @ May 29 2007, 10:26 AM) View Post
Not entirely true. You can really cheat on them and make it not so detectable wink.gif

Well we know that, but most people just use things like artmoney or loading the flash game in VB and changing the variables. Those methods are basically 100% freeze probability. tongue.gif

#12 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:26 AM

If you runing a program never use a web browser and go to Neopets.
Never run more then one program at a time.
Never run more then one copy of a program at a time.

#13 otherworld

otherworld
  • 1022 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:06 AM

Not sure of the truth, but I heard if you wait a while before you send your score in it helps.

No idea if/why it would work but its possible.

#14 cibong

cibong
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:12 AM

no cheat in game...
but if money tree grabber etc...u can do a cheat..
it is all my experience~~

#15 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:26 AM

Actually there is... Actually a LOT. Check out the Downloads section and see the pile of trainers on display for you to choose. On my experience, MTGs aren't that useful when you could do so much more with the 67k grabber and the game hacks.

#16 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:10 PM

yea the money tree grabber has a higher freeze rate as well compared to the 67k grabber

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users