Questions about Neopets?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:20 PM

Dumb question:
When you use differents programs (e.g. MSAB, then 2-3 autoplayers), then have to re-login on neopets for some legit activities, doesn't your repeated logging in & out for no apparent reason rise any suspicions for TNT?
Just wondering.

#27 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:30 PM

Dumb question:
When you use differents programs (e.g. MSAB, then 2-3 autoplayers), then have to re-login on neopets for some legit activities, doesn't your repeated logging in & out for no apparent reason rise any suspicions for TNT?
Just wondering.

I was wondering about that too.

#28 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:44 PM

Yea I think it does. But with sl's method you shouln't be getting logged out. Last I heard (2 days ago) that part is broken because of the way ie and ff3.5 work. He'll fix it soon :)

#29 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:49 PM

Yea I think it does. But with sl's method you shouln't be getting logged out. Last I heard (2 days ago) that part is broken because of the way ie and ff3.5 work. He'll fix it soon :)

um what's sl's method?

#30 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:45 AM

Uhm found another point. If I play a game 3times in a row the ss always loads the game again. It is not like he can click the "play again" button. Isn't that suspicious?

#31 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:49 AM

I think as soon as the game score is sent, you should just hit the stop button. I love the fact that the maths nightmare score isn't something that is reviewed for BTY, gives me something to aim for at the start of the next month in hopes to get the avatar so people don't automatically suspect that I've done the impossible. Seriously, some of those scores make my eyes bleed in envy.

#32 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:54 AM

I think as soon as the game score is sent, you should just hit the stop button.

I don't see the difference between hitting stop and then playing on. Will the ss not load the gamepage again in that way?

#33 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:10 PM

I watched it closley while score sending and I think there is no difference, unigirl. the way I see it, the ss loads gamepage again in both ways...

#34 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:27 PM

This just a general question. Could anyone tell me which makes more np shops or games? I prefer shops but i think you make np faster in games. I think lately that shops just aren't really worth it? I have a size 93 constantly restocking making a good profit on the items but my neopoints just don't seem to grow.

Edited by laraboots, 06 October 2009 - 10:31 PM.

#35 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:39 PM

Yeah but it seems all the nps i make i just respend restocking and i'm not growing. Though i must admit I am seeing some growth now. I think that my shop is to big for me to constantly restock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users