Photo

[Guide] 1 Mill in 1 - 10 days or mybe 1 day

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 Sliferx

Sliferx
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:36 PM

Ok Im a noob on here but i just want to post this (A way to get 1 mill fast)
All you will need is
-Neopet Account
-NP Grabber
-A Fast Way to Transfer NP
-Hard Work
-A Brain

well here is the Steps
1.Make 40 Neopets Accounts
2.Use NP Grabber on all of accounts
3.This Will Get Every Account Like 32k NP
4.Transfer All NP To Main Account

This Wil Take So Much Time well for lazy people
1.Make 8 or 4 accounts
2.Every Day Use Np Grabber on the accounts
3.Transfer (If You Made 8 Accounts it will take 5 Days If You Make 4 Accounts it will take 10 days)

This is My First Guide I Made I may be not Good Well i know what ur thinking about 40 Accounts!!!
but if u make 40 accounts u get 1 mill everyday
The Process will take some time i mean to transfer but everything is easy to me i have 5 computers I hope This Topic Be Useful and i know many ppl know this already JUST dont post here if u think this Guide is bad i know this already so dont waste your time saying bad things lol devil.gif shifty.gif rolleyes.gif unsure.gif crybaby.gif

Tell Me if Anything is Wrong In The Guide

Edited by Sliferx, 24 June 2007 - 06:37 PM.

#2 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:50 PM

Something wrong: Grammar.

This is a pretty simple guide. Simply to get people frozen.

#3 Sliferx

Sliferx
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:57 PM

ok well i didnt get froze and i have millions now oh and thanks for nothing lol i dont care wel for people just ......... what i do is make accounts from a random computers and transfer to main from random computers and i don get freeze oh and who think he can be frozen just dont do it i wrote this guide cuz was bored OOOOO i wanted to type it fast so its bad in writing

EVEN THIS POST IS BAD THERE ARE MISSING LETTERS CUZ IM TYPING TOO FAST!!

#4 Meic

Meic
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:00 PM

If I want to get frozen I will follow this.

#5 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE(Sliferx @ Jun 24 2007, 09:57 PM) View Post
ok well i didnt get froze and i have millions now oh and thanks for nothing lol i dont care wel for people just ......... what i do is make accounts from a random computers and transfer to main from random computers and i don get freeze oh and who think he can be frozen just dont do it i wrote this guide cuz was bored OOOOO i wanted to type it fast so its bad in writing

.... Well. Good typing/syntax/grammar are looked well upon here. smile.gif And I was only saying that anyone doing this from one computer would most likely be iced.

#6 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:09 PM

But I am not sure many people would have access to 40 computers to make the accounts and transfers. Besides such a high transfer rate to one account would throw a red flag somewhere don't you think? Besides just because you haven't been frozen yet doesn't mean its not on the way.

Edited by mastachew, 24 June 2007 - 07:10 PM.

#7 spottedtiger

spottedtiger
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:18 PM

LOL... i think i'll stick to my semi-legit way of making NP cuz i got frozen by doing something like that w/ EIGHT accounts so... unless you have access to alot of computers somewhere... that's really hard to pull off w/out getting frozen...

i don't know maybe you go to the library or something and go on 40 different computers to transfer stuff that might work... just its ALOT of work

I mean i tried throwing TNT off by offering NP for every codestone set i traded to my main accound and they STILL iced all my accounts -.- i guess i could have tried to get them back but eh too lazy

#8 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Jun 24 2007, 11:30 PM) View Post
Honestly this is a high risk and high chance of getting frozen way of making np. Transferring np is highly traceable, and making more than 5 accounts and using them is suicide. It's a nice idea and would work a few years ago but not anymore.

I appreciate that you took the time to write a guide for us, but sadly I wouldn't recommend this method under any circumstances.

Believe me when I say that transferring np is going to get you frozen. I get around a mill or two a month in donations and quite often get frozen for 'scamming' or for 'buying np'. There is no safe way to transfer.

Do you think if you keep it under a certain amount the transfer can go undetected? I have 4 accounts and transfer 32k out of each account to my main every other day, sometimes by trade, sometimes by auction, and the rest in the shop. I figured since it was such a small amount it wouldn't raise a red flag. I been doing it about a month or so now with no problems expect an ip ban but I am almost positive that was a result of another program.

#9 spottedtiger

spottedtiger
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:40 PM

eh i there's just no guarantee of not getting frozen i mean all my other "Side" accounts were all on different emails so i still got frozen and i was trying to be safe too

what program got you an ip ban anyway?

#10 Sliferx

Sliferx
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:40 PM

Well there is something caled Cyber Cafe or NetCafe i also make may accounts from there and transferring hm and yea its high risk i know and i wont be frozen haha im making many plans to trick neopets and its working i go on my friends computer make accounts and go on mine and tell my friend to trade(transfer) then i use random computers from Cafe's so its so easy for me

#11 spottedtiger

spottedtiger
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:47 PM

or TNT is just lagging in the process of getting you iced haha when i got iced me for using a flash game cheater it was like a month after i stopped using it gl w/ that... i still say it's a lot of work i mean working from one computer is definitely gonna get you iced within a couple of weeks

#12 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE(spottedtiger @ Jun 24 2007, 10:40 PM) View Post
eh i there's just no guarantee of not getting frozen i mean all my other "Side" accounts were all on different emails so i still got frozen and i was trying to be safe too

what program got you an ip ban anyway?

not totally sure trying to narrow it down program by program to see if it happens again. May have been a beta program I was trying out.

#13 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE(Sliferx @ Jun 24 2007, 10:40 PM) View Post
Well there is something caled Cyber Cafe or NetCafe i also make may accounts from there and transferring hm and yea its high risk i know and i wont be frozen haha im making many plans to trick neopets and its working i go on my friends computer make accounts and go on mine and tell my friend to trade(transfer) then i use random computers from Cafe's so its so easy for me

I want an Admin to give you permission to post a "Frozen" topic so I can laugh.

#14 spottedtiger

spottedtiger
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:54 PM

*resisting the urge to post "lol" after cat's comment* eh it really doesnt matter how much NP you have anyways it's just a game... i mean going out of your way to create 40 accounts -.- that's just depressing

i would laugh if TNT got off their lazy butt and ip banned all the computers you used in transfering NP

#15 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Jun 24 2007, 10:58 PM) View Post
I transfer in 25k shop items. Trades are too obvious and previous contest leaders were frozen for that method.

thanks for the tip I will nix the trades from now on and just do 25k items in the shop

#16 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Jun 24 2007, 09:58 PM) View Post
I transfer in 25k shop items. Trades are too obvious and previous contest leaders were frozen for that method.

Clearly auctions are the way to go. Nobody will ever notice a 25k Bottle of Red Sand, or a 200k sparkshooter wink.gif

#17 Sliferx

Sliferx
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:13 PM

is there anyway of deleting an account i want to delete some accounts biggrin.gif lol i just want to get paint brushes and 1 - 3 mill stuff tongue.gif 40 accounts will pretty sure freeze you hahaha hmm i still planning things to stop neopets staff from tracing me actually im bored so thats why i joined neopets my pet is 10 months old How? CUZ I STARTED NEO PETS FROM 10 months lol and i still remmember my user / pass Notice:I know how staff Trace Ppl cuz i make private servers thats what im a Pro on (Making Private Server) i made a Lineage 2 Server and m owner i know how to trace ppl so im pretty good and tricking neopets staff

I Use Shop in Transferring i put a pile of sludge 32k(i got tons of piles)

Edited by Sliferx, 24 June 2007 - 08:15 PM.

#18 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE(Sliferx @ Jun 25 2007, 12:13 AM) View Post
is there anyway of deleting an account i want to delete some accounts biggrin.gif lol i just want to get paint brushes and 1 - 3 mill stuff tongue.gif 40 accounts will pretty sure freeze you hahaha hmm i still planning things to stop neopets staff from tracing me actually im bored so thats why i joined neopets my pet is 10 months old How? CUZ I STARTED NEO PETS FROM 10 months lol and i still remmember my user / pass Notice:I know how staff Trace Ppl cuz i make private servers thats what im a Pro on (Making Private Server) i made a Lineage 2 Server and m owner i know how to trace ppl so im pretty good and tricking neopets staff

Click to delete account

Wow, there wasn't a single period or comma in that entire paragraph blink.gif

But yeah, this method is suicide. If its been working for you, then congrats. I personally, aren't going to use this. Thanks for trying though smile.gif

#19 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE(Sliferx @ Jun 24 2007, 11:13 PM) View Post

... You make NeoPet's private servers? LMAO. I personally know the files can't be punk'd off their servers.

#20 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:20 PM

He made a Lineage2 server not Neopets.

But ya, as people said this is very risky. Better to usab or ab. Least you're trying to contribute though

#21 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE(Sliferx @ Jun 24 2007, 11:13 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Mr. Hobo @ Jun 25 2007, 12:20 AM) View Post
He made a Lineage2 server not Neopets.

But ya, as people said this is very risky. Better to usab or ab. Least you're trying to contribute though

The way it sounds is that he makes many different types, including NeoPets, or at least PHP based ones. The part about a Lineage server sounds like an aside.

#22 Sliferx

Sliferx
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:49 AM

im not only making lineage 2 servers i make ragnarok online - WoW - Runescape - O2jam - Trickster Online - Rose Online Private Servers Tracing ppl in all games are nearly same cuz on my runescape server me and my staff were trying to trace a hacker and ban him it was pretty easy he made acouns from one computer i can see ip so he got caught lol

#23 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:05 AM

blink.gif I still preffer my ol' way to make nps...I can choose how much I will get for a day between 200-400k,I preffer not making more than that because makes anyone tired... is free and all blink.gif I just have to be pacient and stop with my lazyness x.x
And well, this method is a method that you can be pretty fast froen and bad because you would need to get the nps on the 40 accs per day ._. and waste real money on CyberCafés .-.

Edited by G3N3R4T10N, 25 June 2007 - 02:08 AM.

#24 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:25 AM

Yea i think the method would work if you had an IP hider maybe

#25 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:09 AM

QUOTE(Sliferx @ Jun 25 2007, 02:57 AM) View Post

YOU SIR, NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LEARN TO SPELL AND USE BASIC PUNCTUATION.

GTFO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users