• 513 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:24 AM

1Q: What is StockMarket?

#3 gfgrice

gfgrice
  • 513 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:24 AM

1: What is StockMarket?
A: Place where you can invest your neopoints to make more money.

2: Do you make alot of money from here?
A: For me yes and its really simple. I turned 300k---->2m

2a: How do you start investing?
A: Go to games--->Stockmarket--->Find Stocks--->Full List of stocks.

3:What is the secret to SM.
A: I made this up, theres really no secret other than the fact that you should only buy stocks that are 15NP and each day you should buy 1000 shares(15k a day).

4:How often does stock go up?
A:Stock goes up very often. You can buy 15000NP total of stock and in the next hour it can go up to 16000, but theres no point in spending time for 1k. The key to this is patience.

5: What are the risks of losing money in stock market?
A: I don't think i've ever lost money in stock market, and i think its quite impossible(I wrote this, so im not really sure).
The only way you can lose money in this is that if your stocks are worth 15k and you sell them at 14k and under.

6: Does it take alot of Neopoints?
A: No even if you buy 1000 shares a day it will only cost you around 15k-17k. I forgot to mention that you should never buy stocks that are above 15-17NPS. As it will cost more capital and you can buy less shares. I really recommend 15NP Stocks only.

7:Why is low price stock better?
A:High priced stocks means they already went up alot, and that they will cost alot of money for 1000 shares. Even if it goes up you only get 1000NP per share.

8:When is a good time to sell your stocks?
A: This is all up to you, but i recommend if you buy stocks around 15-17np sell them when they are above 35np. Sometimes it will go up really quick, but keep in mind the more faith you put in it the more you will regret when it goes down*just a warning.

9:How do i know when im making a profit:
A:Lets say when you buy 15k worth of stock, when you look in my portfolio it will tell you how much money you spend and how much the current price of your total stocks are, and how many shares you have.

10:Worried about losing neopoints when you sell stocks due to commision?
A: Don't Worry just sell it, each time you sell your stocks doesnt matter the quality NEOPETS only charge you 20NP COMMISION

Sorry if I repeated stuff, but i think thats all for now. Hope this helps.

Edited by gfgrice, 07 July 2007 - 11:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users