Photo

Big Brother 8

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:08 AM

So this season seems pretty cool, they mixed it up a bit. So discuss this new season tongue.gif

#2 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:21 AM

All I gotta say on this is Jen the one who cried b/c her picture looked bad should have been the first one to go, but hopefully she goes next week.

#3 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:22 AM

Personally i think the characters choosen has been rubbish

#4 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE(ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ @ Jul 11 2007, 11:22 AM) View Post
Personally i think the characters choosen has been rubbish

Most of them are not too bad, they are just your average reality game show type, the ones the show needs for people to watch. I do like the fact this year that they have the People's Player, it will be interesting to see how much they can sway the game with this guy. Although I do not think he should be able to win it all since he is getting outside help.

#5 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:53 AM

I cannot STAND Jen! Have you seen all the stupid shirts she has? Someone loves herself a bit TOO much...

My favorites right now are Jessica, Danielle, and Eric.

#6 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 11 2007, 11:53 AM) View Post
I cannot STAND Jen! Have you seen all the stupid shirts she has? Someone loves herself a bit TOO much...

My favorites right now are Jessica, Danielle, and Eric.

The shirts are the worst. they are "jenerally shit" I like Danielle and Eric, but I would also throw in Dick, and the older gal who is HOH this week Kaile or something like that.

#7 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:08 PM

I like how dick and Nick both called Jen out and jen didn't say shit about it, I wish jen would go this week, unfortunatly it will be carol or amber and i dont think amber should go yet, and besides, carol doesnt seem to care much about being there anyway, she even openly admitted it

#8 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE(Chris @ Jul 11 2007, 03:08 PM) View Post
I like how dick and Nick both called Jen out and jen didn't say shit about it, I wish jen would go this week, unfortunatly it will be carol or amber and i dont think amber should go yet, and besides, carol doesnt seem to care much about being there anyway, she even openly admitted it

Thats b/c she has the guy with the big teeth and ears(forget his name) fighting for her, he said he would, so she is playing it cool. I would rather see Amber go, she cries way to much.

#9 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Jul 11 2007, 01:45 PM) View Post
The shirts are the worst. they are "jenerally shit" I like Danielle and Eric, but I would also throw in Dick, and the older gal who is HOH this week Kaile or something like that.

Haha, that would be a good shirt for her laugh.gif Yeah I like Dick and Kail as well, their 2 of the smartest and most mature people in the house I think.

I think Carol is gonna go this week. Only because I was watching that Big Brother After Dark show on Showtime Too one night and most of the people were saying that Carol is going.

This is a bit random, but have any of you noticed how when Zack talks, his teeth NEVER move? Only his lips move, not his teeth. Very strange tongue.gif

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:13 PM

American Big Brother is shit.

UK original is way better.

#11 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 11 2007, 04:11 PM) View Post
Haha, that would be a good shirt for her laugh.gif Yeah I like Dick and Kail as well, their 2 of the smartest and most mature people in the house I think.

I think Carol is gonna go this week. Only because I was watching that Big Brother After Dark show on Showtime Too one night and most of the people were saying that Carol is going.

This is a bit random, but have any of you noticed how when Zack talks, his teeth NEVER move? Only his lips move, not his teeth. Very strange tongue.gif

If he is the one with the big ass teeth they cant move, they are just too damn big.
I been catching a little of the showtime stuff here and there, I just tivo it and watch it while I am messing around on the computer. It just gets too damn boring sometimes. I catch it too on real player for some reason since I have super pass I get access to the live feeds on there 24/7 but its much more boring then the shit on showtime. One question I have tho, is the showtime stuff live? Or do they just replay what they want you to see?

#12 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Jul 11 2007, 07:18 PM) View Post
If he is the one with the big ass teeth they cant move, they are just too damn big.
I been catching a little of the showtime stuff here and there, I just tivo it and watch it while I am messing around on the computer. It just gets too damn boring sometimes. I catch it too on real player for some reason since I have super pass I get access to the live feeds on there 24/7 but its much more boring then the shit on showtime. One question I have tho, is the showtime stuff live? Or do they just replay what they want you to see?

The stuff on showtime is 100% live and uncensored biggrin.gif I actually found out that Danielle won the POV(before the POV competition was aired on CBS)by watching BB After Dark. It wasn't as boring as I thought it would be tbh tongue.gif

Yeah I've never used the live 24/7 feed. I just don't wanna pay money to see it. I mean, what are the chances you would turn on the live feed during a competition or something? Slim to none. So I just watch it on CBS and Showtime biggrin.gif

#13 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 11 2007, 07:43 PM) View Post
The stuff on showtime is 100% live and uncensored biggrin.gif I actually found out that Danielle won the POV(before the POV competition was aired on CBS)by watching BB After Dark. It wasn't as boring as I thought it would be tbh tongue.gif

Yeah I've never used the live 24/7 feed. I just don't wanna pay money to see it. I mean, what are the chances you would turn on the live feed during a competition or something? Slim to none. So I just watch it on CBS and Showtime biggrin.gif

I would not pay for it either but I get it free since I am a super pass subscriber, Besides I think they black it out if they are doing a competition or things like that. So do you think the whole America's player thing will work or will he get booted from the show?

#14 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Jul 11 2007, 07:59 PM) View Post
I would not pay for it either but I get it free since I am a super pass subscriber, Besides I think they black it out if they are doing a competition or things like that. So do you think the whole America's player thing will work or will he get booted from the show?

I think it's a cool idea. I think Eric will stay in for about half of the game, then he'll be evicted. Cool idea though smile.gif

#15 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 11 2007, 09:45 PM) View Post
I think it's a cool idea. I think Eric will stay in for about half of the game, then he'll be evicted. Cool idea though smile.gif

I would say he makes the final 5 or so but I think it will eventually come out what he is doing, he will probably leak it to the first girl that lets him flirt with her.. lol also have you noticed he is always looking into the cameras especially on the showtime airing. I thought they were suppose to pretend the cameras are not there.

#16 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Jul 11 2007, 04:13 PM) View Post
American Big Brother is shit.

UK original is way better.

you are shit

#17 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:22 AM

watching the showtime show at night looks like it is goin to be a very interesting week. Seems dick went all off on Jen.

also found out

Spoiler

I really hope they do the right thing and try to get rid of Jen next week.

#18 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:30 AM

Jen does need to go, i don't really like amber anymore either. she does cry about EVERYYYTHINGGGG

#19 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE(Chris @ Jul 18 2007, 11:30 AM) View Post
Jen does need to go, i don't really like amber anymore either. she does cry about EVERYYYTHINGGGG

I was saying the same thing last night while watching it. Jen so has to go next week she is such a bitch. She just annoyies the shit out of me. And yes Amber cries at every barking thing, enough of it already. I say put them both up next week so one goes. I think Jen was feeling the heat from everyone so thats why she put Joe up. I thought she was gonna put nick up but she has no balls.

#20 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE(Chris @ Jul 18 2007, 12:30 PM) View Post

QF barking E!

Jen just pissed me off even more last night when she tried to blackmail Amber. But the thing that annoyed me most was that she was HAPPY that she got to wear the red unitard for the week. She's the BIGGEST attention whore I've ever seen!

Yeah Amber's crying started getting annoying last night. It was understandable the first week, but now it's just unnecessary.

#21 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 18 2007, 12:15 PM) View Post
QF barking E!

Jen just pissed me off even more last night when she tried to blackmail Amber. But the thing that annoyed me most was that she was HAPPY that she got to wear the red unitard for the week. She's the BIGGEST attention whore I've ever seen!

Yeah Amber's crying started getting annoying last night. It was understandable the first week, but now it's just unnecessary.

She was just excited so all the guys in the house could try and look at her camel toe which was covered up with her mic. belt by the end of the show...lol

#22 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Jul 18 2007, 02:56 PM) View Post
She was just excited so all the guys in the house could try and look at her camel toe which was covered up with her mic. belt by the end of the show...lol

Haha that's so sad...but so true tongue.gif

Who do you want to be evicted? I'm hoping Joe is evicted. I don't mind the guy, but Dick is one of my favorite houseguests(the only houseguests I really hate right now are Jen and Zack. I kindof like the rest of them tongue.gif ) so if Joe goes this week, I'll be happy smile.gif

#23 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 18 2007, 12:15 PM) View Post
QF barking E!

Haha yeah Jen, she's not even that pretty, i don't know why she thinks that she is SO F'IN HOT to wear a leotard in front of millions of people.

QUOTE(mastachew @ Jul 18 2007, 01:56 PM) View Post

lol i snuck peeks, i won't lie

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 18 2007, 02:03 PM) View Post
Haha that's so sad...but so true tongue.gif

Who do you want to be evicted? I'm hoping Joe is evicted. I don't mind the guy, but Dick is one of my favorite houseguests(the only houseguests I really hate right now are Jen and Zack. I kindof like the rest of them tongue.gif ) so if Joe goes this week, I'll be happy smile.gif

I didn't like joe in the beginning because of his "flaming" attitude, but now that he called jen out and isn't trying to be all buddy buddy with everyone on the show like every other gay person on big brother, i don't mind him. Dick is cool, he's honest and tells it how it is smile.gif TOo bad danielle won the POV and not him sad.gif Now one of two of my favorites will have to go

#24 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE(Chris @ Jul 18 2007, 02:58 PM) View Post
Haha yeah Jen, she's not even that pretty, i don't know why she thinks that she is SO F'IN HOT to wear a leotard in front of millions of people.

Because she is Jentastic
I didn't like joe in the beginning because of his "flaming" attitude, but now that he called jen out and isn't trying to be all buddy buddy with everyone on the show like every other gay person on big brother, i don't mind him. Dick is cool, he's honest and tells it how it is smile.gif TOo bad danielle won the POV and not him sad.gif Now one of two of my favorites will have to go

I hate joe! All he does is stir the pot up then sit back and watch. It is good game play but he just annoys me. Besides I like Dick better then him and rather see him stay in the house. I want to see him go after Jen next week!!!

#25 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE(Chris @ Jul 18 2007, 03:58 PM) View Post

Exactly! The REAL pretty one in my opinion is Danielle biggrin.gif Jen is just...eh. I mean she looks alright, but she's got the worst personality of all the houseguests in all the seasons!

Yeah Joe was a bit too eccentric and hyper when I first saw him(before Dustin came downstais in the first ep). Then he got a bit better. But once he called out Jen, my respect for him soared! I like Joe and I like Dick, I just like Dick more.

QUOTE(mastachew @ Jul 18 2007, 04:16 PM) View Post
Because she is Jentastic

Hahaha god I hate those shirts tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users