QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 18 2007, 04:23 PM) View Post
I just like Dick more.

is there something your not telling us here... unsure.gif

#27 Skogsalv

Skogsalv
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:56 PM

WOHOO! I luuuv Big Brother!

But dont think they started it in Sweden this year..
Maybe last year was our last.. Or maybe theyll do another for next year smile.gif

We had 7 big brother seasons so far I think smile.gif I enjoy it.

Cheers,
Toby

#28 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Jul 18 2007, 04:52 PM) View Post
is there something your not telling us here... unsure.gif

I KNEW someone was gonna do that! I had a bad feeling about it while I was typing it tongue.gif

#29 Skogsalv

Skogsalv
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:02 PM

Do what? tongue.gif

Edited by Skogsalv, 18 July 2007 - 02:02 PM.

#30 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:11 PM

LMAO i was baffd but i think ive clocked the problem.....Are you all talking about the US Big Brother?

#31 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 18 2007, 05:59 PM) View Post
I KNEW someone was gonna do that! I had a bad feeling about it while I was typing it tongue.gif

sorry u set it up way to easy..lol

QUOTE(ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ @ Jul 18 2007, 06:11 PM) View Post
LMAO i was baffd but i think ive clocked the problem.....Are you all talking about the US Big Brother?

yup it is the US big bro.. clocked? is that a british saying? just curious

#32 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:16 PM

yea Clocked is like the Ghetto British Slang - i think you know what i mean. Do you?

*Makes a Sign using is fingers and Nods his head*

#33 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Jul 18 2007, 05:12 PM) View Post
sorry u set it up way to easy..lol

yup it is the US big bro.. clocked? is that a british saying? just curious

Haha, yeah I know I did. I just said to myself after I posted it "Now I wonder who is gonna only quote the "I just like Dick more" part?" tongue.gif

Yeah I think clocked means like 'figured out'. You brits and your sayings, they're just rubbish! tongue.gif

#34 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 18 2007, 11:16 PM) View Post
Haha, yeah I know I did. I just said to myself after I posted it "Now I wonder who is gonna only quote the "I just like Dick more" part?" tongue.gif

Yeah I think clocked means like 'figured out'. You brits and your sayings, they're just rubbish! tongue.gif

You Americans and your Iraq invading tongue.gif

Edited by ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ, 18 July 2007 - 02:20 PM.

#35 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:21 PM

back to the topic of jen, I think they need to back door her next week or else she could pull a James from the last season before the all-stars and keep getting the veto. That would just suck to see her for another week.

#36 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE(ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ @ Jul 18 2007, 05:20 PM) View Post
You Americans and your Iraq invading tongue.gif

The British are fighting there too! I mean, we DID force them to fight with us smile.gif

I LOVE AMERICA!! dry.gif
QUOTE(mastachew @ Jul 18 2007, 05:21 PM) View Post
back to the topic of jen, I think they need to back door her next week or else she could pull a James from the last season before the all-stars and keep getting the veto. That would just suck to see her for another week.

Yes, the last thing we need is ANOTHER Iraq topic. Yeah the HAVE to back door her. That's really the only way to get her out 100%. They could nominate her pre-veto competition, but yeah she might pull a James(that would be more than horrendous). So really as long as Jen doesn't win the veto, she should definately be out next week happy.gif

#37 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 18 2007, 06:27 PM) View Post
So really as long as Jen doesn't win the veto, she should definately be out next week happy.gif

I laughed so hard when she choked in the last veto comp. She probably would not be able to win the veto anyway unless she got lucky when she got HOH

#38 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 18 2007, 10:27 PM) View Post
The British are fighting there too! I mean, we DID force them to fight with us smile.gif

I LOVE AMERICA!! dry.gif

Yes, the last thing we need is ANOTHER Iraq topic. Yeah the HAVE to back door her. That's really the only way to get her out 100%. They could nominate her pre-veto competition, but yeah she might pull a James(that would be more than horrendous). So really as long as Jen doesn't win the veto, she should definately be out next week happy.gif

You said it yourself thumbsup.gif

the England is the best Country in the world...and London is the Capital of the World tongue.gif

#39 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:28 PM

I love it. Dick not only stayed in the house but is the new HOH. All he has to do is decide who he hates worse, Jen or Kail. I am not sure who I would want to go first.

#40 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:38 PM

I was so barking happy when Dick won HOH!!! Now either Kail or Jen(assuming that's who he nominated, I'm not sure)are going home this week(praying that it's Jen) happy.gif happy.gif

#41 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 21 2007, 08:38 PM) View Post
I was so barking happy when Dick won HOH!!! Now either Kail or Jen(assuming that's who he nominated, I'm not sure)are going home this week(praying that it's Jen) happy.gif happy.gif

Well I was just catching up with some spoilers online and (go here for the spoiler thread) http://www.neocodex....showtopic=71421
Dick so owned kail right before the vote too when he called her out. How could she have been so barking stupid to try and get his own daughter to try and vote him out and not expect her to say anything.

sorry had the wrong link the first time.. fixed now

Edited by mastachew, 21 July 2007 - 04:47 PM.

#42 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Jul 21 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post
Well I was just catching up with some spoilers online and (go here for the spoiler thread) http://www.neocodex....t..._post&f=251
Dick so owned kail right before the vote too when he called her out. How could she have been so barking stupid to try and get his own daughter to try and vote him out and not expect her to say anything.

Spoiler

I know, that was just idiotic. Did Kail really think that Danielle and Dick weren't in communication with each other? They might never talk with each other in real life, but Danielle is the only one who can trust Dick completely(and vice versa) so of course she would tell him! I didn't see him call Kail out so I can't wait for that!

#43 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jul 21 2007, 07:51 PM) View Post
Spoiler

I know, that was just idiotic. Did Kail really think that Danielle and Dick weren't in communication with each other? They might never talk with each other in real life, but Danielle is the only one who can trust Dick completely(and vice versa) so of course she would tell him! I didn't see him call Kail out so I can't wait for that!

woops I had the wrong info in there..lol also I think you have to put spoilers in the spoilers thread now. new rule in the announcements.

It was on the vote show on thursday. It was so barking funny. She could not even admit it to him. Even though he was like bitch u know you said it. She was so sure he was getting the boot and the vote was 9-1

#44 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2007 - 04:22 PM

Im watching BB8, i've watched every episode so far + a number of BB After Dark episodes smile.gif Its a good show

Also, I think Dick is the coolest person in the game 1we8.gif

Edited by Fatal, 04 August 2007 - 04:23 PM.

#45 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2007 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE(Fatal @ Aug 4 2007, 08:22 PM) View Post
Im watching BB8, i've watched every episode so far + a number of BB After Dark episodes smile.gif Its a good show

Also, I think Dick is the coolest person in the game 1we8.gif

Dick is def the man in the house, although he could shoot himself in the ass if he attackes everyone in the house.
At first I was watching the after dark every night but now I try not to watch it too much cuz then it kinda ruins watching the show the rest of the week.

I have found myself screaming at amber to SHUT THE BARK UP with all her barking crying. Its just getting too damn annoying. I did watch the after dark on thursday tho to see who won HOH and I was fricken giddy when I found out. Should be another good week. Maybe this time they can get one of the 2 bitches out of the house.

#46 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Aug 4 2007, 07:50 PM) View Post
Dick is def the man in the house, although he could shoot himself in the ass if he attackes everyone in the house.
At first I was watching the after dark every night but now I try not to watch it too much cuz then it kinda ruins watching the show the rest of the week.

I have found myself screaming at amber to SHUT THE BARK UP with all her barking crying. Its just getting too damn annoying. I did watch the after dark on thursday tho to see who won HOH and I was fricken giddy when I found out. Should be another good week. Maybe this time they can get one of the 2 bitches out of the house.

I love Dick now.(I wonder who's gonna quote only that? tongue.gif ) I missed Thursday's episode, but I saw him pouring the glass of iced tea over Jen's head on YouTube. I loooved eeet biggrin.gif

I know! Amber is SO annoying! I mean it's ok to cry at some things, but noteverything! Oooh who won HOH?
Spoiler

Offtopic: I'm extremely jealous of you using the contest team(welcome to the team by the way! biggrin.gif ) as you're main usergroup, since that's what I wanted to do when I joined the team tongue.gif

#47 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Aug 4 2007, 09:20 PM) View Post
I love Dick

tongue.gif

yea amber is annoying, and Jessica's voice is too high and and girly "LIEK OH MY GOD!!" kinda stuff. Daniele has like NO social skills and doesnt know how to communicate with anybody, they did a good job of picking a cast IMO. Dick actually has social skills, and hes one of the smarter players, Dick owns!

Edited by Fatal, 05 August 2007 - 12:24 AM.

#48 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:41 AM

Dick is a G. When he poured that tea on Jen I was laughing so hard. He did it so casually lol. Hilarious. My vote's for Dick.

#49 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Aug 5 2007, 12:20 AM) View Post
I love Dick now.

you make it too easy, first you like dick better now you love dick...

Offtopic: I'm extremely jealous of you using the contest team(welcome to the team by the way! biggrin.gif ) as you're main usergroup, since that's what I wanted to do when I joined the team tongue.gif

It will probably get changed if I ever get private though i would imagine smile.gif I was happy to get on, I have a lot of cool ideas to implement LPC into the contest and for prizes smile.gif

I am thinking about starting a campaign to get the Americas choice vote next week to nominate amber for eviction smile.gif She has to stop with her barking crying and those silly ass faces she makes. And the iced tea was so classic. His only comment to julie chan when she asked him if he regretted it or anything was he only wished there was more iced tea in the glass. ahh that dick is a pisser *no pun intended.

---------------------------------------------------
bump

dick got owned last night by dustin.. not looking good for him now.

Edited by mastachew, 10 August 2007 - 03:24 PM.

#50 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:52 PM

I still think dick is the best guy in the game tongue.gif He actually makes the show entertaining

Edited by Fatal, 10 August 2007 - 03:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users