• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#51 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE(Fatal @ Aug 10 2007, 06:52 PM) View Post
I still think dick is the best guy in the game tongue.gif He actually makes the show entertaining

Yea it is going to turn in to such a shitty show if he gets the boot this week. Too bad he would not sacrifice his daughter to stay in the game. But my god Dick needs to get POV this week if he is put up and totally wreck havock on the house.

#52 magda11us

magda11us
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:07 PM

I think hes not going home this week. Don't know about Daniele.

Edited by magda11us, 13 August 2007 - 03:08 PM.

#53 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE(magda11us @ Aug 13 2007, 07:07 PM) View Post
I think hes not going home this week. Don't know about Daniele.

If dick wins the POV then there is no way dani is going home. I really do not see him not using it on her. I am just hoping they can pull some shit off where dick stays. It wont be the same without him.

#54 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:49 PM

omg dick was SOOO funny today, i was laughin the whole time

#55 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE(Fatal @ Aug 15 2007, 02:49 AM) View Post
omg dick was SOOO funny today, i was laughin the whole time

so i been thinking and if jen and zach for for dick and we know dani will, and if america chooses for eric to vote out dustin...

Dick can actually stay this week.. haha they would shit their pants.

#56 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Aug 15 2007, 06:14 AM) View Post
so i been thinking and if jen and zach for for dick and we know dani will, and if america chooses for eric to vote out dustin...

Yeah I've been thinking that as well. Jameka, Amber, and Eric(if he weren't America's Player)will vote out Dick. Jen, Zach, and Dani will vote out Dustin. So if if America chooses Eric to vote out Dustin, then there's a good chance he'll be going home. I mean, America voted for Eric to try to get him nominated, right? biggrin.gif

I just hope his antics last night didn't make him lose Zach and Jens vote.

#57 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Aug 15 2007, 12:20 PM) View Post
Yeah I've been thinking that as well. Jameka, Amber, and Eric(if he weren't America's Player)will vote out Dick. Jen, Zach, and Dani will vote out Dustin. So if if America chooses Eric to vote out Dustin, then there's a good chance he'll be going home. I mean, America voted for Eric to try to get him nominated, right? biggrin.gif

I just hope his antics last night didn't make him lose Zach and Jens vote.

Thats gonna be the real question..
I just hope its not zach, dani and eric voting for him then jen drops the ball and votes the other way. I would be so barking yelling at the tv jumping around and shit.

#58 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Aug 15 2007, 01:35 PM) View Post
Thats gonna be the real question..
I just hope its not zach, dani and eric voting for him then jen drops the ball and votes the other way. I would be so barking yelling at the tv jumping around and shit.

Haha I would be too. You should of seen me last week when Amber and Dustin voted for Kail to get out. I was so massively pissed. It was after last week that I began to not like Dustin or Eric anymore.

I thought it was funny how paranoid/gullible Jessica is. Jen suggests a deal between Dustin and Dick to Jess and she believes her(it technically did happen, but Dustin broke it<_<). Then when Eric gave her the silent treatment because America chose her(VERY good choice btw biggrin.gif ), she got paranoid and believed Eric was in on it as well. As long as Dick, Dani, Zach, and Jen are all good, Jess can do whatever the hell she wants with her suspicions.

#59 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:22 PM

Eric IS a weasel but I still like him because hes funny, etc tongue.gif

#60 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:12 PM

Spoiler

Edited by ßlack ƒlame, 16 August 2007 - 11:51 PM.

#61 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Aug 16 2007, 08:12 PM) View Post
Spoiler

barking awsome is all i have to say. I was laughing so hard at how stunned dustin looked when he found out he was evicted... any thoughs on who u think dani will put up this week? I think jemika is so going home this week. dani does not really like her.

#62 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Aug 17 2007, 08:21 PM) View Post
barking awsome is all i have to say. I was laughing so hard at how stunned dustin looked when he found out he was evicted... any thoughs on who u think dani will put up this week? I think jemika is so going home this week. dani does not really like her.

Oh I have no doubt in my mind that Dani will nominate Amber and Jameka. I'm thinking Amber will go home first, then Jameka. I don't think the house(or America)can take Amber's crying anymore. I honestly don't care who goes first between the two though. As long as Dani and Dick stay in the house as long as possible, I'll be happy biggrin.gif

#63 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Aug 17 2007, 09:27 PM) View Post
Oh I have no doubt in my mind that Dani will nominate Amber and Jameka. I'm thinking Amber will go home first, then Jameka. I don't think the house(or America)can take Amber's crying anymore. I honestly don't care who goes first between the two though. As long as Dani and Dick stay in the house as long as possible, I'll be happy biggrin.gif

True she needs to go... quit the barking crying now ok dustin is not there to lick your ass anymore... besides she should go first since the holy roller wannabe cant play in hoh for 3 more weeks

#64 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Aug 17 2007, 09:28 PM) View Post
True she needs to go... quit the barking crying now ok dustin is not there to lick your ass anymore... besides she should go first since the holy roller wannabe cant play in hoh for 3 more weeks

And thank God for that too! I do feel a bit sorry for her though. She gave up 5 weeks of HOH and she's eating slop the rest of her time there. Oh well. Just a better chance for Dick to win biggrin.gif

Who do you think America will choose for Eric to try to get nominated?

#65 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Aug 17 2007, 09:38 PM) View Post
And thank God for that too! I do feel a bit sorry for her though. She gave up 5 weeks of HOH and she's eating slop the rest of her time there. Oh well. Just a better chance for Dick to win biggrin.gif

Who do you think America will choose for Eric to try to get nominated?

If they keep up the way they have they will pick dick..lmao
I would hope they pick amber tho. I just hate her..
Something about her face when she is bawling and talking just doesn't sit right with me.

#66 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Aug 17 2007, 09:46 PM) View Post
If they keep up the way they have they will pick dick..lmao
I would hope they pick amber tho. I just hate her..
Something about her face when she is bawling and talking just doesn't sit right with me.

Dick's in pretty good position right now with America. CBS.com has online polls of who America loves the most and as of Thursday's episode, Dick has a 44.1 percent of the vote. Dani is second with 13.5. I would definately say America will pick Amber, since she's in last place with 0.4 percent of the vote.

Did you notice that all Amber did in Thurdays episode was cry? God she's so annoying...

#67 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Aug 17 2007, 09:56 PM) View Post
Did you notice that all Amber did in Thurdays episode was cry? God she's so annoying...

How could u not notice...All she ever does is cry. Dick and Dani need to make it to the final 2 togeather this way they can just split 1st and 2nd prizes smile.gif the whole LNC would be so barking pissed too..lol They would have no choice to vote for one of them.

#68 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:51 PM

Danielle is annoying as shit. She just whines and then probably goes to throw up whatever she ate.

Liked Dick at the start, now he's just annoying.

#69 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE(Brandon @ Aug 17 2007, 10:51 PM) View Post
Danielle is annoying as shit. She just whines and then probably goes to throw up whatever she ate.

Yea I though that too, but she has played a sly game. She playes it off like she is not all with the things her dad does, but she loves how he does her dirty work for her, then she gets to claim she is innocent. IMO she is playing the game well and I would not mind seeing her win it all.

QUOTE(Brandon @ Aug 17 2007, 10:51 PM) View Post
Liked Dick at the start, now he's just annoying.

He can be annoying but he is playing the game. Will he have any chance to win it? hell no, but he has played the game better then anyone else I think. Besides the house would be so boring without him.

#70 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Aug 17 2007, 07:59 PM) View Post
Yea I though that too, but she has played a sly game. She playes it off like she is not all with the things her dad does, but she loves how he does her dirty work for her, then she gets to claim she is innocent. IMO she is playing the game well and I would not mind seeing her win it all.
He can be annoying but he is playing the game. Will he have any chance to win it? hell no, but he has played the game better then anyone else I think. Besides the house would be so boring without him.

I believe Eric and Dick COULD be the best players in the game, but they do certain little thinks that bark their chances

#71 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE(Fatal @ Aug 18 2007, 03:01 AM) View Post
I believe Eric and Dick COULD be the best players in the game, but they do certain little thinks that bark their chances

Def 100% they could either go all the way but would never get the votes in the end unelss they went up against each other. Then I think dick would get it since I am sure Dustin is not gonna let Eric get it no matter what. But do you think Eric would have made it this far or been that big of a player had he not been americas player?

#72 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:17 AM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Aug 18 2007, 06:32 AM) View Post
Def 100% they could either go all the way but would never get the votes in the end unelss they went up against each other. Then I think dick would get it since I am sure Dustin is not gonna let Eric get it no matter what. But do you think Eric would have made it this far or been that big of a player had he not been americas player?

I think he would of gone FARTHER if he wasnt america's player, america keeps telling him to do stupid ass shit such as
Spoiler

the day america votes for him to get jessica nominated, its all over

#73 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE(Fatal @ Aug 18 2007, 09:17 AM) View Post
I think he would of gone FARTHER if he wasnt america's player, america keeps telling him to do stupid ass shit such as
Spoiler

the day america votes for him to get jessica nominated, its all over

Oh i am sure it is coming. I knew they would get him to go after dustin last week. Would be funny to see them try and get eric to have dani nominate dick this week. Would surly be the death of him in the game. Besides he is suck a dork. Jessica was flaunting her shit in bed with him last week when they were in the HOH bed and he is sitting there talking about the game with her. Plus I really can't stand the faces he is always making after he talks. Me thinks there is something wrong with the dude internally.

#74 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Aug 18 2007, 06:31 AM) View Post
Oh i am sure it is coming. I knew they would get him to go after dustin last week. Would be funny to see them try and get eric to have dani nominate dick this week. Would surly be the death of him in the game. Besides he is suck a dork. Jessica was flaunting her shit in bed with him last week when they were in the HOH bed and he is sitting there talking about the game with her. Plus I really can't stand the faces he is always making after he talks. Me thinks there is something wrong with the dude internally.

LOL i think his eye/eyebrow thing is HILARIOUS, I'll never get enough of that tongue.gif He is a bit dorky but its cool tongue.gif. Its not like they were going to have sex or anything so the flirting thing didnt matter that much smile.gif

#75 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE(Fatal @ Aug 18 2007, 10:49 AM) View Post
LOL i think his eye/eyebrow thing is HILARIOUS, I'll never get enough of that tongue.gif He is a bit dorky but its cool tongue.gif. Its not like they were going to have sex or anything so the flirting thing didnt matter that much smile.gif

she practically shover her boobs at him..lol
he just kinda giggled and resumed to talking about game then she kicked him out saying she was tired.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users