29 replies to this topic

#1 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:33 AM

How To Get Started On Neopets

Written by: Rikku

Introduction

First thing is first, since this is NeoCodex, you have to decide weather you're going to play legit or not. Playing legit will almost guerantee you account security and not being iced for "ABing" or "Cheating on the flash games" Decided? I'll base this guide on mostly playing legit, becuase after a certain point, if you don't play legit it is just a matter of doing the same thing over and over again to gain yourself more Neopoints. Also if you aren't familiar with some of the abbreviations I use in this guide, please refer to Kitsune's Guide

Dailies:
I'm not going to go very indepth with these, just because there must be a thousand daily lists out there by now. Just go visit all of them EVERY DAY and you should get some free food for your pets and with any luck at all you'll get a few np as well. Your Dailies include: Tombola, Fruit Machene, Coltzans Shrine, Deserted Tomb, The Meteor ect..

Making Your First 100k
You all know what you have to do to get started right? Yup! You first have to create an account!!!(I get the feeling that you already have an account) so let's get down to the next order of buisness, playing games! See that Button at the top of your screen? Yes the one that says "Games" on it. Click it! This will take you to the arcade, your source of infinite NP. The games are broken up into a bunch of categories now, You have your classic games, action games, puzzle games, ect... It's up to you to choose which ones you want to play and which ones give you the most np in the shortest ammount of time. You should always, when starting a new account, aim for atleast 10k-15k a day, and that only being the bare minimum. Trust me it's not going to take you that long to get, an hour or so in the arcade each day will get you up to 100k in no time at all. Now if you're really lost and new I have put togeather a list of games for you, these games are generally easy to play, fast paced, and a have a good np payout. Play ALL games 3 times!!!
Quick note: If you're not going to be doing this the legit way there is this great program we have here It's called the 67K Grabber run it once every 24 hours and it will give you about 35k eavery time. PLease don't post questions about this program here, if you havea ny problems with it, there's a dicussion topic about it here, with most of the question you might have already answered there. You can also thank CaluM for this wonderful program!

Sponsor Games- There is a number of these on Neopets, and they are generally fun to play and have a decent np payout, I can't recommend any specific ones because sponsor games don't stay on the cite for very long, and new ones are being introduced to the palyers all the time.
Np earner for playing the game: 2k-3k
Np made so far: 2k-3k

Whack-A-Kass- Uber easy game!!! takes about 10 seconds to play, and earns you 1000 np each time!!! Make sure to get the bat before sending your score though tongue.gif
Np earner for playing the game: 3k
Np made so far: 5k-6k

Advert Attack- This one will take a litlte bit more skill to play, yet it's till very fast paced and has a decent np payout, which was just recently increased. Just click on the "Go!" buttons to propel your ship forward and you should get through the first few rounds witout any problems. Cloase any ads that get in your way, otherwise don't worry about them.
Np earner for playing the game: 1k-1.5k
Np made so far: 6k-7.5k

Featured Game (top left corner)- These games always give you double points!!! So say the featured game for the day is Wack-A-Kass, then if you sent in 3 scores that gave you 100np each, you have really made 6k, instead of the usual 3k.
Np made so far: 8k-10.5k

Meerca Chase II- As you can see all of the games I have choosen so far are very fast paced, which is good, becuase then you don't get bored with them. This is the Neopets version of the old classic game Python. You havea Meerca that tried to eat as many Neggs as possible, before running into one of the bad Red Neggs or eating it's own tail. For this gmae, always put in this cheat: "superextrahypergravitymode" this will give you an extra stage that you can play in. Don't send your
score unless you have more then 250 Pts, that way you get 500 nps+ every time.
Np earner for playing the game: 1.5k-3k
Np made so far: 9.5k-13.5k (almost there)

Turmac Roll- This is my personal favorite! It's fast and has a great np payout, plus once you get good at it, youll be making 1000np per play everytime.
Np made so far: 11k-16.5k

*You can substitute any of these games for your favorites, or hames that you think have better payouts/are easier. As long as you get atleast 10k-15k it's dosn't really matter.

Here are some more suggestions:

Extreme Potato Counter
Hasee Bounce
Ice Cream Machine
Pterattack
Web of Vernax

After a week of constantly playing games you should now be somewhere around the 100k mark. Time to move on to something a litlte more profitable!

Going from 100k to 1mil!

Again, this isn't quite as hard as it sounds, you just have to have lots of patience, especially if you are playing legit, this is also where the 2 types of playing start to variate, if you're going to cheat, you might as well stop reading this guide and move on to UABing, hopefully you were active and have access to the Downloads section now. You can also start Main shop Abing, but only if you have a main shop AB. A guide to get you started with the main shop AB is located HERE, it was also written by me. If you're going to go legit and make Np the old fasion way then keep reading!

First of all you need to now open a Shop. As you have already noticed, you probably have quite a few items geathering up in your inventory, so go put them in your shop, price them, and make even more np! Make sure to always look at the prices on the Wiz before selling anything. When your items are sold the Np you make goes to your Shop Till, where you have to manually collect them. (This goes for both types of players by the way, becuase if you're ABing you have to sell the items that buy from the main shops.)

Now that you're at the 100k mark you should also start using the Trading Post. Get a feel for what the item's values are and then offer on things that you think are underpriced, with any luck your offer will be acepted and you can resell the item for profit. Start out small, codestones, dubloons, and then move up to more expencive things like Nerkmids and Secret Laboratory Maps as you get more np to spend. Before you know it, if you've been following my advice your should be getting cloase to the 1 mil mark. Depending on how good you are and how long you play Neopets, this could take you anywhere from a week to a month to accomplish. Also did i mention that you should stop playing games now?

*several weeks later* CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're now a Neopian Millionare!!!! You should now have no problems making a living on Neo without me. I hope that during this 1 month period you have become familiarized with the website, so that you can do anything you desire without asking for help!!

Copyright: This guide was written by Rikku, It is not to be posten ANYWHERE whithout my written permission! If you want to post this on another site/forum contact me at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: I am not responseble for anything that heappens to you, or your account while following this guide. Especially if you have 16+ accounts and then get iced. I have warned you not to abuse shit like that! Also if you get iced for abusing the programs, don't go complaining to me, again, I have already warned you! Last but not least, don't make several acounts and then follow this guide on all of them, just to end up transfering all of your np to your main, I guerantee you, you will be caught and iced!

Credits:
Rikku: wrote this guide
Cataliste: For telling me to fix the links so Neo wouldn't be able to track them back to Codex. Thank you sooo much!!!
Crayon: For helping me fix my stupid typos. Thanks!!!
Mastachew: For helping me make the guide sound better, making sure that i didn't repeat myself, and for checking all of the links to make sure that they all worked.
BarCode: Found even more of my typos! Thanks bro!

As usual.. coment on this and tell me what you think, also please tell me if you find any typos or gramatical errors. credit will be given accordingly to thouse who help.

Geez.. took me 2 hours to type this out... didn't seem that long when i was writing...

Edited by Rikku, 19 July 2007 - 06:24 PM.

#2 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:45 AM

looks really good, another very excellent guide with easy to follow suggestions. Only thing I might add if they are gonna go non legit is to run the np grabber first to get a small boost in funds in the beginning.

I PM'ed u a edited version with the spelling fixed smile.gif

Edited by mastachew, 17 July 2007 - 10:49 AM.

#3 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:51 AM

sweet thanks.. I'll stick the Np grabber in there somewhere..

#4 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:51 AM

Wow, I like it a lot and i actually learned something.
Good job Rikku, your guides are great

#5 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:53 AM

Dude. "http://firehttp.com/link/" all of those links.

Just put "http://firehttp.com/link/" in front of the "http://neopets.com/..."

It will Neo from knowing they are linked from Codex. Probably keeping them form being iced....

#6 Crayon

Crayon
  • 913 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:57 AM

First thing is first, since this is NeoCodex, you have to decide weather you're going to play legit or not. Playing legit will almost guarantee you account security and not being iced for "ABing" or "Cheating on the flash games" Decided? OK well I'll base this guide on mostly playing legit, because after a certain point, if you don't play legit it is just a matter of doing the same thing over and over again to gain yourself more Neopoints. Also if you aren't familiar with some of the abbreviations I use in this guide, please refer to Kitsune's Guide

Dailies:
I'm not going to go very in depth with these, just because there must be a thousand daily lists out there by now. Just go visit all of them EVERY DAY and you should get some free food for your pets and with any luck at all you'll get a few NP as well. Your Dailies include: Tombola, Fruit Machine, Clotzans - //Don't know how to spell it Shrine, Deserted Tomb, The Meteor etc..

Making Your First 100k
You all know what you have to do to get started right? Yup! You first have to create an account!!!(I get the feeling that you already have an account) so let's get down to the next order of business, playing games! See that Button at the top of your screen? Yes the one that says "Games" on it. Click it! This will take you to the arcade, your source of infinite NP. The games are broken up into a bunch of categories now, You have your classic games, action games, puzzle games, etc... It's up to you to choose which ones you want to play and which ones give you the most np in the shortest amount of time. You should always, when starting a new account, aim for at least 10k-15k a day, and that only being the bare minimum. Trust me it's not going to take you that long to get, an hour or so in the arcade each day will get you up to 100k in no time at all. Now if you're really lost and new I have put together a list of games for you, these games are generally easy to play, fast paced, and a have a good np pay out. Play ALL games 3 times!!!

Sponsor Games- There is a number of these on Neopets, and they are generally fun to play and have a decent np pay out, I can't recommend any specific ones because sponsor games don't stay on the cite for very long, and new ones are being introduced to the players all the time.

Whack-A-Kass- Extremely easy game!!! takes about 10 seconds to play, and earns you 1000 np each time!!! Make sure to get the bat before sending your score though

Advert Attack- This one will take a little bit more skill to play, yet it's till very fast paced and has a decent np pay out, which was just recently increased. Just click on the "Go!" buttons to propel your ship forward and you should get through the first few rounds without any problems. Close any ads that get in your way, otherwise don't worry about them.

Featured Game (top left corner)- These games always give you double points!!! So say the featured game for the day is Wack-A-Kass, then if you sent in 3 scores that gave you 100np each, you have really made 6k, instead of the usual 3k.

Meerca Chase II- As you can see all of the games I have chosen so far are very fast paced, which is good, because then you don't get bored with them. This is the Neopets version of the old classic game Python. You have a Meerca that tried to eat as many Neggs as possible, before running into one of the bad Red Neggs or eating it's own tail. For this game, always put in this cheat: "superextrahypergravitymode" this will give you an extra stage that you can play in. Don't send your

Turmac Roll- This is my personal favorite! It's fast and has a great np pay out, plus once you get good at it, you'll be making 1000np per play every time.

*You can substitute any of these games for your favorites, or hames that you think have better pay outs/are easier. As long as you get atleast 10k-15k it's doesn't really matter.

Extreme Potato Counter
Hasee Bounce
Ice Cream Machine
Pterattack
Web of Vernax

Ok well after a week of constantly playing games you should now be somewhere around the 100k mark. Time to move on to something a little more profitable!

Going from 100k to 1mil!

Again, this isn't quite as hard as it sounds, you just have to have lots of patience, especially if you are playing legit, this is also where the 2 types of playing start to variate, if you're going to cheat, you might as well stop reading this guide and move on to UABing, hopefully you were active and have access to the Downloads section now. You can also start Main shop Abing, but only if you have a main shop AB. A guide to get you started with the main shop AB is located HERE, it was also written by me. If you're going to go legit and make Np the old fashioned way then keep reading!

First of all you need to now open a Shop. As you have already noticed, you probably have quite a few items gathering up in your inventory, so go put them in your shop, price them, and make even more np! Make sure to always look at the prices on the Wiz before selling anything. When your items are solf the Np you make goes to your Shop Till, where you have to manually collect them. (This goes for both types of players by the way, because if you're ABing you have to sell the items that buy from the main shops.)

Now that you're at the 100k mark you should also start using the Trading Post. Get a feel for what the item's values are and then offer on things that you think are under priced, with any luck your offer will be accepted and you can resell the item for profit. Start out small, codestones, dubloons, and then move up to more expensive things like Nerkmids and Secret Laboratory Maps as you get more np to spend. Before you know it, if you've been following my advice your should be getting close to the 1 mil mark. Depending on how good you are and how long you play Neopets, this could take you anywhere from a week to a month to accomplish. Also did i mention that you should stop playing games now?

*several weeks later* Well CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're now a Neopian Millionaire!!!! You should now have no problems making a living on Neo without me. I hope that during this 1 month period you have become familiarized with the website, so that you can do anything you desire without asking for help!!

Disclaimer: This guide was written by Rikku, It is not to be posted ANYWHERE without my written permission! If you want to post this on another site/forum contact me at: [email protected]

Credits: Rikku (wrote this guide)

Ok well as usual.. comment on this and tell me what you think, also please tell me if you find any typos or grammatical errors. credit will be given accordingly to those who help.

Gees.. took me 2 hours to type this out... didn't seem that long when i was writing...

2 words in bold - To lazy to find out there correct spelling from Neopets/ Didn't know what that word was..
I only spell checked it/ Didn't proof read so there might be more spelling errors.

Enjoy smile.gif

#7 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:11 AM

wow.. 2 typos for the whole guide isn't that bad.. also Thanks alot Cataliste!!! i think i edited all of the Neopet links.. didn't do that to the Forum links... but i didn't even know about that.. so thanks alot

#8 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE(Rikku @ Jul 17 2007, 02:11 PM) View Post
wow.. 2 typos for the whole guide isn't that bad.. also Thanks alot Cataliste!!! i think i edited all of the Neopet links.. didn't do that to the Forum links... but i didn't even know about that.. so thanks alot

No problem. Just keeps Neo from going "Oh shit, hot linked from 1337 haxing scene!"

#9 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE(Cataliste @ Jul 17 2007, 03:17 PM) View Post
No problem. Just keeps Neo from going "Oh shit, hot linked from 1337 haxing scene!"

hahaht that would be quite funny... but I wouldn't want anyone getting iced for using the links.. so i'm glad you told me how to fix it... anyone want to quickly go through all of the links to make sure that i got them all??

Edited by Rikku, 17 July 2007 - 11:20 AM.

#10 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:15 PM

Holy crap! Thats one quality guide dude thanks for it!!

#11 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE(Rikku @ Jul 17 2007, 02:33 PM) View Post

Introduction

First thing is first, since this is NeoCodex, you have to decide weather you're going to play legit or not. Playing legit will almost guarantee you account security and not being iced for "ABing" or "Cheating on the flash games" Decided? OK well I'll base this guide on mostly playing legit, because after a certain point, if you don't play legit it is just a matter of doing the same thing over and over again to gain yourself more Neopoints. Also if you aren't familiar with some of the abbreviations I use in this guide, please refer to Kitsune's Guide

Dailies:
I'm not going to go very in depth with these, just because there must be a thousand daily lists out there by now. Just go visit all of them EVERY DAY and you should get some free food for your pets and with any luck at all you'll get a few np as well. Your Dailies include: Tombola, Fruit Machine, Coltzans Shrine, Deserted Tomb, The Meteor ect..

Making Your First 100k
You all know what you have to do to get started right? Yup! You first have to create an account!!!(I get the feeling that you already have an account) so let's get down to the next order of business, playing games! See that Button at the top of your screen? Yes the one that says "Games" on it. Click it! This will take you to the arcade, your source of infinite NP. The games are broken up into a bunch of categories now, You have your classic games, action games, puzzle games, ect... It's up to you to choose which ones you want to play and which ones give you the most np in the shortest amount of time. You should always, when starting a new account, aim for at least 10k-15k a day, and that only being the bare minimum. Trust me it's not going to take you that long to get, an hour or so in the arcade each day will get you up to 100k in no time at all. Now if you're really lost and new I have put together a list of games for you, these games are generally easy to play, fast paced, and a have a good np payout. Play ALL games 3 times!!!
Quick note: If you're not going to be doing this the legit way there is this great program we have here It's called the 67K Grabber run it once every 24 hours and it will give you about 35k every time. Please don't post questions about this program here, if you have any problems with it, there's a discussion topic about it here, with most of the question you might have already answered there. You can also thank CaluM for this wonderful program!

Sponsor Games- There is a number of these on Neopets, and they are generally fun to play and have a decent np payout, I can't recommend any specific ones because sponsor games don't stay on the cite for very long, and new ones are being introduced to the players all the time.

Whack-A-Kass- Uber easy game!!! takes about 10 seconds to play, and earns you 1000 np each time!!! Make sure to get the bat before sending your score though tongue.gif

Advert Attack- This one will take a little bit more skill to play, yet it's till very fast paced and has a decent np payout, which was just recently increased. Just click on the "Go!" buttons to propel your ship forward and you should get through the first few rounds without any problems. Close any ads that get in your way, otherwise don't worry about them.

Meerca Chase II- As you can see all of the games I have chosen so far are very fast paced, which is good, because then you don't get bored with them. This is the Neopets version of the old classic game Python. You are the Meerca who tries to eat as many Neggs as possible, before running into one of the bad Red Neggs or eating it's own tail. For this game, always put in this cheat: "superextrahypergravitymode" this will give you an extra stage that you can play in. Don't send your

Turmac Roll- This is my personal favorite! It's fast and has a great np payout, plus once you get good at it, youll be making 1000np per play every time.

*You can substitute any of these games for your favorites, or games that you think have better payouts/are easier. As long as you get at least 10k-15k it's doesn't really matter.

Extreme Potato Counter
Hasee Bounce
Ice Cream Machine
Pterattack
Web of Vernax

After a week of constantly playing games you should now be somewhere around the 100k mark. Time to move on to something a little more profitable!
Going from 100k to 1mil!

Again, this isn't quite as hard as it sounds, you just have to have lots of patience, especially if you are playing legit, this is also where the 2 types of playing start to variate, if you're going to cheat, you might as well stop reading this guide and move on to UABing, hopefully you were active and have access to the Downloads section now. You can also start Main shop Abing, but only if you have a main shop AB. A guide to get you started with the main shop AB is located HERE, it was also written by me. If you're going to go legit and make Np the old fashioned way then keep reading!

First of all you need to now open a Shop. As you have already noticed, you probably have quite a few items gathering up in your inventory, so go put them in your shop, price them, and make even more np! Make sure to always look at the prices on the Wiz before selling anything. When your items are sold the Np you make goes to your Shop Till, where you have to manually collect them. (This goes for both types of players by the way, because if you're ABing you have to sell the items that buy from the main shops.)

Now that you're at the 100k mark you should also start using the Trading Post. Get a feel for what the item's values are and then offer on things that you think are under priced, with any luck your offer will be accepted and you can resell the item for profit. Start out small, codestones, dubloons, and then move up to more expensive things like Nerkmids and Secret Laboratory Maps as you get more np to spend. Before you know it, if you've been following my advice your should be getting close to the 1 mil mark. Depending on how good you are and how long you play Neopets, this could take you anywhere from a week to a month to accomplish. Also did i mention that you should stop playing games now?

*several weeks later* Well CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're now a Neopian Millionaire!!!! You should now have no problems making a living on Neo without me. I hope that during this 1 month period you have become familiarized with the website, so that you can do anything you desire without asking for help!!
Disclaimer: This guide was written by Rikku, It is not to be posted ANYWHERE without my written permission! If you want to post this on another site/forum contact me at: [email protected]

Credits:
Rikku: wrote this guide
Cataliste: For telling me to fix the links so Neo wouldn't be able to track them back to Codex. Thank you sooo much!!!
Crayon: For helping me fix my stupid typos. Thanks!!!
As usual.. comment on this and tell me what you think, also please tell me if you find any typos or grammatical errors. credit will be given accordingly to those who help.

Geez.. took me 2 hours to type this out... didn't seem that long when i was writing...

ok i think that takes care of all the spelling now smile.gif Sorry it didn't work the first time I tried to send it to you.

#12 Crayon

Crayon
  • 913 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:08 PM

There were more typos then 2 Rikku tongue.gif I just bolded 2 of them cause I didn't know what it meant/ to lazy to find the correct spelling on Neopets smile.gif Took me about 7 minutes, anyways good job.

Seems there are still mistakes.. I think you didn't copy over it since you misread tongue.gif

Edited by Crayon, 17 July 2007 - 06:09 PM.

#13 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:10 PM

oh.. okeis... and here i was being all proud of myself for not spelling 50 things wrong.. thanks for spellchecking it for me anyways tongue.gif

#14 BarCode

BarCode
  • 421 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:02 PM

go legit and make Np the old fassioned way then keep reading!

Spelling mistake, "fassioned" should be "fashion"

'm not going to go very indepth with these, just ebcause there must be a

Spelling mistake, "ebcause" should be "because"

Yes the one that sais

Spelling mistake, "sais" should be "says"

Sorry if it's a bit late, didn't read the entire topic before posting these mistakes on my first read-through. =P

Edited by BarCode, 17 July 2007 - 08:08 PM.

#15 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

oh well now i find this out... anyways.. i have that in all of the links already.. i don't relaly think anyone is going to mind the extra security...
but i'll keep that in mind when i hot link stuff in the future

#16 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:10 PM

I totally love the guide!!!!!! EXCEPT-I just got ICED- LOL. I sort of used the cheating way smile.gif What you should do is make another guide (not saying this one is bad..) and make it a whole cheating guide. Like include ways to minimize risk of being frozen and to get millions of np. ***I can't believe that you used up 2 hours for this! You must really love neocodex!!***
Thanks again man!

#17 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE(bigjoe1 @ Jul 19 2007, 10:10 PM) View Post
I totally love the guide!!!!!! EXCEPT-I just got ICED- LOL. I sort of used the cheating way smile.gif What you should do is make another guide (not saying this one is bad..) and make it a whole cheating guide. Like include ways to minimize risk of being frozen and to get millions of np. ***I can't believe that you used up 2 hours for this! You must really love neocodex!!***
Thanks again man!

The guide is good the way it is. The problem you fell into which you were suggested not to is you abused the programs. You can not expect to have 16 accounts and transfer all your np to your main acct and not get iced.

#18 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:41 AM

The guide is good the way it is. The problem you fell into which you were suggested not to is you abused the programs. You can not expect to have 16 accounts and transfer all your np to your main acct and not get iced.

I know.. I actually was seeing how fast they would ice me smile.gif (Lets not get off topic this is a great guide!)

#19 MrBubbles?

MrBubbles?
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:53 PM

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif This is like just wow lol, Great Guide thanks!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

#20 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:15 PM

good job writing this!

#21 wordballoon

wordballoon
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:50 AM

Sweet Job thumbsup.gif

#22 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:12 AM

Oh yeah baby, just got 800k. tongue.gif

#23 Daniel#1

Daniel#1
  • 550 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:17 PM

Very good guide keep up the good work.

#24 Ultraproteinbar

Ultraproteinbar
  • 101 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:58 PM

NICE GUIDE!!! Most in-depth guide i've read on this, thanks a ton

#25 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE(Ultraproteinbar @ Jul 30 2007, 08:58 PM) View Post
NICE GUIDE!!! Most in-depth guide i've read on this, thanks a ton

it did turn out to be kinda long didn't it??? oh well as long as it's helping people then It's all good tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users