Quantcast

Photo

New and Improved Guide To Autobuying! Abrosia Style!

• Please log in to reply
629 replies to this topic

#576 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

Oh, sorry I think it may be the confusing wording.

I mean it as per Rikku's suggestion in the update?

#577 Dance

Dance
  • 106 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

If I were to use two - with the shell using the proxy - would abrosia run through the proxy while I'm actively using my main (as in surfing the neopets site)?

Technically yes, however, if the proxy you're using is at all even slightly transparent it would be a red-flag to TNT.

#578 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

^ Oh okay, how could it be transparent though?

#579 Dance

Dance
  • 106 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

I've found that a huge amount of proxies listed as anonymous on HideMyAss and other sites are completely transparent, you can check on sites like whatsmyip.org and other such sites to see if it's actually anonymous.

#580 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

Using a private proxy is also a red flag to TNT as it shows you have something to hide.

#581 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Would a VPN be better?

How is a private proxy different to a normal proxy?

#582 Dance

Dance
  • 106 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

Using a private proxy is also a red flag to TNT as it shows you have something to hide.

You mean public, right? Private proxies appear as a unique IP address, the only way TNT would be able to tell is if you get a private in say, china, and post all over your account in english.

Of course I could be wildy wrong too  :S

#583 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

Oh yeah, my mistake xD

I don't use one

#584 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

^ Isn't it extremely risky to not use one? I'm so hesitant about it, that I'd feel so much more secure to use one.

#585 Dance

Dance
  • 106 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

How is a private proxy different to a normal proxy?

You purchase a private proxy so that you're the only one using it, normally it's extremely fast and reliable.

However, I wouldn't recommend doing this as these proxies can be extremely expensive and they're are better methods. I personally have taken advantage of the free wifi provided by the colleges on either side of my dorm. Voila, 3 separate IP addresses for me  :rolleyes:

#586 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

^ Oh, does each separate internet connection have a different IP address? Or is it the computer that has the IP address? (I have a feeling this is a stupid question) :p

#587 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

^ Oh, does each separate internet connection have a different IP address? Or is it the computer that has the IP address? (I have a feeling this is a stupid question) :p

Yes, each separate internet connection has a different IP. An IP is an internet address after all, not a computer address.

#588 Dance

Dance
  • 106 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

Not actually a stupid question! I had the same one when I was playing around with this.

Technically both a computer and the combination of a computer and a connection both have an IP. The IP address of a computer is basically meaningless as almost everything identifies a device by its MAC address. 

The only thing TNT will see is the network IP which is the IP a that a network (wifi or ethernet) assigns your computer based on your MAC address. 

So, long story short, yes each connection is a separate IP (you should check though because while some companies have different wifi connections, they all run through the same system and will assign the same exact IP to your device)

Woo, hope I answered your question somewhere in there.

#589 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

Oh boy, wish I had payed attention in IT class... Thanks for your help! I think everyone is starting to get annoyed with my stupidity... XD

Thanks for persevering everyone!! XD

^ Question answered! Thanks!! :D

#590 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:07 PM

Oh boy, wish I had payed attention in IT class... Thanks for your help! I think everyone is starting to get annoyed with my stupidity... XD

Thanks for persevering everyone!! XD
^ Question answered! Thanks!! :D

Im pretty sure we all ask noobish questions at some point but that's how we learn to use these things. And for the most part codexians are pretty helpful and patient, though there are a few asshats around :p just ignore them.

#591 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

^ Yeah, you guys have been just great. Once I get my accounts in order then I shall begin!! XD

#592 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

This x10000000. I was lucky that my noob questions were answered in a helpful way--which encouraged me to stay and be a part of the community. If I wasn't as well received for those questions, then I wouldn't be here today answering questions :D

Exactly! Even though I'm still fairly "new" to posting I'm not scared to ask questions anymore (most days :p)

#593 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

^ Yeah, gawsh! You guys are so nice!!

But yeah, everyone learns differently (me especially) sometimes answered noob questions are much better understood when worded differently from some users.

Very grateful indeed! :D

#594 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:53 AM

This x10000000. I was lucky that my noob questions were answered in a helpful way--which encouraged me to stay and be a part of the community. If I wasn't as well received for those questions, then I wouldn't be here today answering questions :D

Well, at least we know who to blame now.

#595 domiowa

domiowa
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:54 AM

I've a question,

Today I forgot to turn off my computer and Abrosia was working on it

I was at school with my laptop and I decided to launch abrosia 

So my question is: if my account isn't freeze yet, I've a risk or it's okay for this time?

Thanks for your answers

#596 derpete321

derpete321
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:36 AM

Thanks for the guide. Helped a lot!  :thumbsup:

#597 Woolong

Woolong
  • 63 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:41 PM

Thank you for the guide, definitely explain things simply. 

#598 maiavalentin

maiavalentin
  • 82 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

Great!!!!! Thank you for this awesome guide

#599 Korbatzomg

Korbatzomg
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:04 PM

It's just that Neopets only allows a user to be logged in on one browser at a time so it automatically logs you out when you log in somewhere else.

So does being on Neopets while it's "autobuying" affect the process?, becuase i haven't bought a single thing since i've installed it /:

#600 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

So does being on Neopets while it's "autobuying" affect the process?, becuase i haven't bought a single thing since i've installed it /:

Yeah, you shouldn't be on Neopets while any of the programs are running because it can cause it to be logged out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users