Quantcast

Photo

New and Improved Guide To Autobuying! Abrosia Style!

• Please log in to reply
629 replies to this topic

#601 Jaseycakes

Jaseycakes
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:05 PM

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1192, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 760, in run
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1272, in processNextTaskItem
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'html1' referenced before assignment

Got this while trying to use the AAA ABer, any tips guys? ~___~

#602 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:25 PM

File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1192, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1272, in processNextTaskItem
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'html1' referenced before assignment

Got this while trying to use the AAA ABer, any tips guys? ~___~

AAA ABer is broken for Abrosia/Program Manager. The one on ValorSuite works though.

#603 Jaseycakes

Jaseycakes
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:30 AM

Ahkay, thankyou! :)

#604 Almonds

Almonds
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

Oh, hey, I can look at the files and try and fix them up. They’ll be hex edited (and you can verify hashes and whatnot/scan/know I didn’t do anything malicious. Unless they’re open sourced, in which case I will be able to fix it incredibly quickly. 

To add to the conversation on the previous page, a  VPN service such Private Internet Access is good to use. It’s very easy to set up and you don’t need any true technical knowledge (beyond ctrl\cmd + a + x\c + v—basically, how to turn the computer on :p).

Also. There is NO SUCH THING as a stupid question. Knowledge is power. Questions increase knowledge and, thus, power.

If you don’t know something and you ask a question, that’s ignorance. You simply do not know, and therefore seek out the answer.

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.

:wub:  :warning:  :wub:

Edited by Almonds, 20 July 2014 - 01:29 AM.

#605 ilovegnj

ilovegnj
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 02:49 PM

thx for the guide , help me al lot 

#606 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 05:43 AM

Thanks a lot for the reminders!

AB is fun but never break the rules

#607 Lucario

Lucario
  • 21 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:28 PM

nice guide man !!

#608 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:24 AM

Does the 500 post advanced member still apply today?

#609 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:29 AM

Does the 500 post advanced member still apply today?

In the past, you got advanced as soon as you reached 500 posts. Now you have to have 500 posts as well as be nominated to get the promotion.

#610 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:12 AM

In the past, you got advanced as soon as you reached 500 posts. Now you have to have 500 posts as well as be nominated to get the promotion.

What does it take to become nominated? 

#611 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:22 AM

What does it take to become nominated? 

For starters, 500 posts. If the content of the posts makes it appear that you are worthy of being an advanced member, then the nomination would certainly follow. The main factors are just being active and contributing to the forum in a positive way. If all of your posts are spam and don't really serve a purpose other than reaching the 500 milestone, while you may be nominated, it is unlikely for you to be promoted. 

I'd look for topics that interest you and start contributing. Try to be helpful when you see an opportunity, and engage in conversation with other members of the forum. At ten posts a day (which is certainly doable), you'd be there in a month. Here is a list of all the helpful guides/links relating to Codex. Here is a good guide on how to get your post count up without spamming. Last, but not least, here are the ranks of membership on Codex, as well as an explanation of how to obtain said rank. In case you weren't aware, you can always pay for advanced in the meantime.

#612 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:32 AM

For starters, 500 posts. If the content of the posts makes it appear that you are worthy of being an advanced member, then the nomination would certainly follow. The main factors are just being active and contributing to the forum in a positive way. If all of your posts are spam and don't really serve a purpose other than reaching the 500 milestone, while you may be nominated, it is unlikely for you to be promoted. 

I'd look for topics that interest you and start contributing. Try to be helpful when you see an opportunity, and engage in conversation with other members of the forum. At ten posts a day (which is certainly doable), you'd be there in a month. Here is a list of all the helpful guides/links relating to Codex. Here is a good guide on how to get your post count up without spamming. Last, but not least, here are the ranks of membership on Codex, as well as an explanation of how to obtain said rank. In case you weren't aware, you can always pay for advanced in the meantime.

Well thank you so much for this information. Ill do my best to contribute as much as i can with each one of my posts :)

#613 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:05 PM

Ow great guide!! Thank you :D

#614 Kula

Kula
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:48 PM

Thank you for the guide!

#615 torya909

torya909
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 04:15 PM

This guide def helped me get it all set up... thanks!!

#616 rmarcus69

rmarcus69
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 06:02 PM

thanks

#617 Demesne

Demesne
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:59 AM

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1010, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2458, in visitShopMain
AttributeError: Abrosia got logged out and login failed, so program was forcibly aborted.

Getting this error after some time trying to ab in main shops. Any ideas? :/

#618 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:30 AM

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1010, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2458, in visitShopMain
AttributeError: Abrosia got logged out and login failed, so program was forcibly aborted.

Getting this error after some time trying to ab in main shops. Any ideas? :/

Make sure that Neopets isn't down, and that your account hasn't been frozen (i.e. check that you can login to your account from an internet browser on Neopets.com). Also ensure that you aren't logged in elsewhere on the same account on Neopets when you're ABing.

Info obtained from Abrosia errors guide: http://www.neocodex....s/#entry1788873

#619 Demesne

Demesne
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:51 AM

Make sure that Neopets isn't down, and that your account hasn't been frozen (i.e. check that you can login to your account from an internet browser on Neopets.com). Also ensure that you aren't logged in elsewhere on the same account on Neopets when you're ABing.

Info obtained from Abrosia errors guide: http://www.neocodex....s/#entry1788873

Not frozen and I has happened even if I don't log in on my account for hours :/ Thank you anyway, will seek some help on the link (:

#620 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2016 - 10:25 PM

thanks for the info :) but i have a question about the "safe" times to ab. So am i understanding it correctly that the peak times are riskier to ab during? like around 6 pm nst? also later than 12 am nst is also risky? What if i have been legit restocking for some time now and commonly restock after 12am nst? is it still risky to use an ab at that time? thanks :)

#621 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:56 AM

thanks for the info :) but i have a question about the "safe" times to ab. So am i understanding it correctly that the peak times are riskier to ab during? like around 6 pm nst? also later than 12 am nst is also risky? What if i have been legit restocking for some time now and commonly restock after 12am nst? is it still risky to use an ab at that time? thanks :)

This guide is a bit outdated (created in '07). If you're commonly restocking after 12am NST, and that's a normal time on your own clock (lets say 12am NST is like 6pm for you or something), that's fine. TNT knows people have different time zones and people are on and restocking during those times. Really what matters most here is that your buy times are safe, and you don't run Abrosia for hours on end without a break (and you aren't running other programs at the same time as Abrosia). 

#622 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2016 - 01:56 PM

okay i see, thanks ^_^

#623 Orochimaru

Orochimaru
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:00 PM

Give me some time to read it but other than the fact that I haven't finished it looks great, thank you ^^

#624 FuzzayD

FuzzayD
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:52 PM

my ambrosia log says its buying things and my neopoints are going down by how much it bought them for but im not recieving the item, its not in my inventory its not in my shop >_> where me should look?

#625 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:29 PM

my ambrosia log says its buying things and my neopoints are going down by how much it bought them for but im not recieving the item, its not in my inventory its not in my shop >_> where me should look?

Check that they aren't being sent to your Safety Deposit Box too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users