Phone bombing program?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE(Alex @ Aug 21 2007, 01:14 AM) View Post
I have alerted the authorities and they are on their way, please do not attempt to leave the country. Your passport has been red flagged and should you visit an airport you'll probably be detained and sent to Guantanamo Bay. It's for your own good Pomroy.

NARC!

#27 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE(Alex @ Aug 21 2007, 04:14 PM) View Post
I have alerted the authorities and they are on their way, please do not attempt to leave the country. Your passport has been red flagged and should you visit an airport you'll probably be detained and sent to Guantanamo Bay. It's for your own good Pomroy.

Its alright Pomroy, I took the liberty of setting up fake details and a new fake passport for you so you can fly your way over here to Aus! Your new name is Benny Joe Joe Person and your hobbies include dust collecting and nerding out! smile1.gif

#28 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE(Kitchwa @ Aug 21 2007, 03:04 AM) View Post
Its alright Pomroy, I took the liberty of setting up fake details and a new fake passport for you so you can fly your way over here to Aus! Your new name is Benny Joe Joe Person and your hobbies include dust collecting and nerding out! smile1.gif

no no no, his name is McLovin!

#29 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:31 AM

Kitchwa and Warlord I have reported to Homeland security that you guys are aiding and abetting a potential terrorist. Swat shall storm your house any moment. It's not use putting up a fight.

#30 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE(Alex @ Aug 21 2007, 03:31 AM) View Post
Kitchwa and Warlord I have reported to Homeland security that you guys are aiding and abetting a potential terrorist. Swat shall storm your house any moment. It's not use putting up a fight.

I never intended to fight, just to escape. Anyone who tries finding me shall be confunded by my massive underground moving labyrynth structure otherwise known as the Cube (like the one in the movies)

good luck figuring out MY cube dipshits tongue.gif

#31 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:47 AM

Little do you know, I'm always on the move. Why, yesterday I visited Osama in his hole. The protection seems pretty good there too. I may move in till the heat goes down a bit.

#32 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE(nox @ Aug 21 2007, 01:27 AM) View Post
besides the one infamousx241 made i posted a topic of one, you can search back for it if you'd like

I'll check. smile.gif

QUOTE(Alex @ Aug 21 2007, 02:44 AM) View Post

Aw, shit! Rat!

QUOTE(Kitchwa @ Aug 21 2007, 04:34 AM) View Post

Badass. I'll be down ASAP. Can I come to Osama's hole with you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users