Make Me Rich

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
629 replies to this topic

#51 pyaephyokyaw

pyaephyokyaw
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE(Robert @ Aug 9 2007, 06:30 AM) View Post
Read this post and install the stuff posted there http://www.neocodex....&...st&p=924583
Firefox/2.0.0.3 I guess...
Wow ohmy.gif thats a lot of accounts...I hope you don't get frozen ><

It will be better if you make this program for multi acc. just like NP Grabba..anyways tnx for this.. appreciate it.. =)

Edited by pyaephyokyaw, 12 August 2007 - 08:26 PM.

#52 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:53 AM

used it again, and i still got about 44k np... so that seems like a pretty solid amount. either way, i'm happy, thanks!

#53 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE(Robert @ Aug 9 2007, 05:34 AM) View Post
EDIT: Apparently no I will have to add that into the program itself to use a proxy, this program will use firefox but will not use a proxy set with it.

Sorry to bug you with this, but have you thought about making the update?
The program works perfectly for me (never got less than 59k), but I'm afraid my main account might get iced blink.gif .

#54 beware

beware
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:51 AM

i can olny get it to give me 1,500 but yesterday i did it and it gave me 60k but i had to do it over 20 times

#55 grady137

grady137
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:57 AM

Ok i opened up the thing and logged in and then started it and it ran until it was completed and then said that it was finished but when i logged back into neopets i didnt have any new neopets in my account!!

So the program is running but its not putting the neopoints in my account!

#56 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:18 PM

beware, it probably worked just fine the 1st time, you just need to wait for a while. I usually get it all after an hour or so. This is different than playing games and getting your points right after sending your score.

#57 Zephire

Zephire
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:51 PM

I did it about 20 minutes ago and it still hasn't changed the NP in my hand.
Is there something I'm doing wrong or should I wait longer.
It isn't transfered into my bank account is it?

Hmm any support you could give would be great, also how many times can you do per day?

#58 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE(fishbrow @ Aug 13 2007, 02:58 PM) View Post
Sorry to bug you with this, but have you thought about making the update?
The program works perfectly for me (never got less than 59k), but I'm afraid my main account might get iced blink.gif .

Yes i'm still looking into things I could add like the proxy support but i'm not that advanced in program so it's a bit hard xD

QUOTE(beware @ Aug 13 2007, 07:51 PM) View Post
i can olny get it to give me 1,500 but yesterday i did it and it gave me 60k but i had to do it over 20 times

So are you saying yesterday you did it and it got you 60K then today on the same account it only got you 1,500?

QUOTE(grady137 @ Aug 13 2007, 07:57 PM) View Post
Ok i opened up the thing and logged in and then started it and it ran until it was completed and then said that it was finished but when i logged back into neopets i didnt have any new neopets in my account!!

So the program is running but its not putting the neopoints in my account!

Give the neopoints time to arrive usually within 10-20 mins but give it up to 24 hours

QUOTE(Zephire @ Aug 13 2007, 09:51 PM) View Post
I did it about 20 minutes ago and it still hasn't changed the NP in my hand.
Is there something I'm doing wrong or should I wait longer.
It isn't transfered into my bank account is it?

Hmm any support you could give would be great, also how many times can you do per day?

It won't go to your bank it will go to your hand, just wait a bit longer up to 24 hours smile.gif

#59 deathseason

deathseason
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(fishbrow @ Aug 11 2007, 10:03 PM) View Post
Only as long as they don't notice all these nice operations coming from the same ip.

Well can we use a proxy to block IP?

I havn't got caught yet, but i wasn't aware they look at IP LOL... thanks for letting me know!

#60 Jenna

Jenna
  • 2129 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:21 PM

i got scared tongue.gif I loved the while you wait button though. It looked as if it was running the same links over and over and over again .. I hit stop to pause/stop it but it was haveing too much fun to stop tongue.gif o.o the program was haveing a ball I got a bit uncertian about running it. Nice look tho!

#61 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE(deathseason @ Aug 13 2007, 05:59 PM) View Post
Well can we use a proxy to block IP?
I havn't got caught yet, but i wasn't aware they look at IP LOL... thanks for letting me know!

Yes, you can use a proxy for other purposes, but this program doesn't go through a proxy. As stated above. And yes, they do look at ip's, so be careful.

#62 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE(Jenna @ Aug 14 2007, 05:21 AM) View Post
i got scared tongue.gif I loved the while you wait button though. It looked as if it was running the same links over and over and over again .. I hit stop to pause/stop it but it was haveing too much fun to stop tongue.gif o.o the program was haveing a ball I got a bit uncertian about running it. Nice look tho!

No it won't do that same link over and over xD it is doing hundreds of different links xD yeah it won't stop...why would you want it to stop anyway!?!? tongue.gif

All it is doing is visiting the sponsor links so it is acting as if you have firefox and are opening all up in a tab happy.gif

#63 hotbaby

hotbaby
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:39 AM

this is amazing, thanks so much. i find that most of my accounts bring in 60k at most- one of my other accounts though won't even work with it. quite weird. i got 6k from it at most and i waited over 12 hours for the rest to come but it never did. hmph. haha, ohwell. great program though.

#64 dcshoes

dcshoes
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:52 AM

I used the program in one of my 3 side acounts and it works great. But i got 60k in only one account. i tired to do it in another account and the window that openswont go to the page where u can start the program. Its almost like its stuck on step 4 and it wont go any farther. I already used the program today..does this mean that i cant use it again? or is it being updated?

#65 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE(dcshoes @ Aug 15 2007, 02:52 PM) View Post
I used the program in one of my 3 side acounts and it works great. But i got 60k in only one account. i tired to do it in another account and the window that openswont go to the page where u can start the program. Its almost like its stuck on step 4 and it wont go any farther. I already used the program today..does this mean that i cant use it again? or is it being updated?

I don't see why it is getting stuck on step 4 of the login all that stage is to navigate to the neopets main page then once it's there it will load the main bit of the program, check to see if you can navigate to Neopets in your browser.

#66 ERU

ERU
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:43 AM

wink.gif your password must have 2 numbers or stuck in step 4, the adverting chia is the responsable of the stuck, in other words, change your pass to one safe and aprovated
(jejej, sorry my english is too bad (my grammar more))

#67 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE(ERU @ Aug 15 2007, 04:43 PM) View Post
wink.gif your password must have 2 numbers or stuck in step 4, the adverting chia is the responsable of the stuck, in other words, change your pass to one safe and aprovated
(jejej, sorry my english is too bad (my grammar more))

Thats true that could be the problem, what he is saying is your password must contain at least 1 number and the rest characters.

Thanks ERU happy.gif

#68 masterkruse

masterkruse
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:20 PM

yah i tried the program an every time i try to open it it says component MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies is not currently registered: a file is missing or invalid

#69 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE(masterkruse @ Aug 15 2007, 06:20 PM) View Post
yah i tried the program an every time i try to open it it says component MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies is not currently registered: a file is missing or invalid

Maybe you should download MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of it's dependencies and register the missing or invalid file ohmy.gif

Or read the first post and download it ohmy.gif

#70 masterkruse

masterkruse
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:35 PM

i tried both it still dosnt work an it says im still missing it

omg i got it to work finally it is amazing 59k first time can u use it more than once in a day....

#71 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE(masterkruse @ Aug 16 2007, 04:35 AM) View Post
i tried both it still dosnt work an it says im still missing it

omg i got it to work finally it is amazing 59k first time can u use it more than once in a day....

I'm glad you got your problem sorted happy.gif

Erm it will only get you 60K per account so you can use it on other accounts. Then I suggest using it every 48 hours on each account and it should get you a bonus of about 20K.

#72 masterkruse

masterkruse
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:43 AM

kk ty robert love the program keep it going

#73 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:12 PM

for those of you who want to use separate accounts for transferring purposes, here's what i do. (dunno if some of you already knew this though)

for those that use DSL (like myself) or *gasp* Dial-Up, if you unplug your connection (like, from the wall outlet) and plug it back it, it resets your ip.

so you can log out of your account, change your ip, transfer the np, change ip again, and log into your main and accept your riches.

if this seems too long and drawn out (and possibly pointless), i'm sorry.

just trying to help out how i can!

#74 Stevo

Stevo
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:02 PM

This and another program I use gets me 70k+ a day! cool.gif

#75 spottedtiger

spottedtiger
  • 427 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:23 AM

i ran it and got nothing... and i waited for a couple of hours too sad.gif does anyone have an explanation?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users