1. Donnie Darko- Not only because of Jake Gyllenhaal. I also love this film because it's just so odd. Frank owns your pantehs.
2. Pride and Prejudice- Not technically a film, it wasn't in cinemas ( because of the length, I guess) but it's an amazing adaptation. And Colin Firth dives into a pond and gets all sexily damp.
3. Nightmare before Christmas- I have to have a Ti'm Burton film here, and this one's my favourite. Macabre, funny, Jack Skellington
4. Rocky Horror- It is the best musical ever. Dammit Janet!
5. Pulp Fiction- This film just cracks me up so much. It's so clever, and the way it's all put together really keeps you hooked.
6. Red Dragon- It's the prequel to Silence Of The Lambs. And it's much better.
7. Batman the movie (1966)- Its cartoon violence, and it's utterly camp. And ironic, apparently. Campness in spandex is all you need to know really.
8. Seven- Utterly gross, but the only movie to ever make me hide behind a becausehion.
9. Notting Hill- Its such a sweet film.. I'm not a massive rom-com person, but this is great. And Spike just makes it all the better.
10. Trainspotting- It has that great mix of funniness and real life. And junkies. And Ewan McGregor.