Photo

species weapons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:52 AM

I remember reading that species weapons were a lot cheaper than weapons which do the same damage, but can be used by any pet. But then I looked for some for my Shoyru and everyone was saying those are a waste of money and I'd better get something from the Hidden Tower. So is there a species with really good weapons designed for it?

#2 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8,152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:32 AM

Kacheeks have a good healer, Lenny's have a good freezer. Kau's get a 20% damage reduction

http://idb.finalhit....e&specie=shoyru

Edited by Mr. Hobo, 11 August 2007 - 10:42 AM.

#3 lookie1st

lookie1st
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:49 AM

Some of the weapons really aren't bad, especially not considering the difference in price with say hidden tower items?
When you are starting out on neopets and have little neopoints to spend for a starter battledome set, then I think species only weapons are they way to go. Once you get more neopoints then invest in a honey potion or something like that. The lenny freezer is one of the best/cheapest freezers there is though, and imo the best species only weapon in the game.

#4 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 02:12 PM

Thanks for the help.
Shoyru weapons are in no way priced for a starter battledome set, however! All of them are unbuyables, some over 1 mil. np's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users