Neopet Program Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

#1 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 04:37 AM

Okay I'll make a post of the list of programs that I've looked into and my reply to them.

Programs:
  • Faeire job quester - Sasha - In progress..
  • Auto-Battler - Akira - Not started.
  • Altador Quester - DudeOnline - Not started.
  • uAB - spottedtiger - Not started
  • Scorchy Slots APer - spottedtiger - Not started.
  • Moneytree Grabber - LedZeppelinLady - Not started.
  • Auction Sniper - Crayon - Not started.
  • Kad feeder - Illicit - Not started.
  • Cell block AP - Illicit - Not started.
  • Mystery Island Autotrainer - KyleBigMac - Not started.
  • Intelligent refresher - Shortyboy - Not started.
  • Codestone Generator via. Sponser URLS - Arthritis - Gfgrice has created this program smile.gif
This is going to work like a que system. First in first served. If any other programmer would like to take up one of the projects you see above please PM me and I'll make a note of that in the idea notes smile.gif

#2 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 04:47 AM

Well, someone said it's rude for newbies to suggest programs... but oh well, I'm not planning on leaving Codex anytime soon, so here it goes.

I'd like a program for the Faerie Employment Agency, which would look for the best rewarded job (among the basic jobs), go to the shop wizard, buy the items and return to complete the job.
The limit of basic jobs for a pet / day is 5, so after 5 jobs it should stop and notify the user that another pet should be selected as default.

What d'you think about it?

#3 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 04:52 AM

We all started somewhere smile.gif Anyone should be able to say what they want out of codex smile.gif

#4 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 04:56 AM

i'm fairly sure i've mentioned it before, but a trainer for pretty much any non-flash game would be a great thing. low freeze rate too!

i already know we have a scarab player, but a pyramids player and maybe a new cheat! player (i've heard that there used to be one here...)

#5 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 04:59 AM

I agree with murderkill ^-^ I plan to try to make a pyramids player, as I love that game...

Maybe a Gourmet food UAB or Book UAB that goes out and finds books and foods that you haven't used yet on your main pet?

#6 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 05:08 AM

So you want HTML Game Autoplayers ? If you want a Gourmet food or Book UAB just look for uAB lists and use the current uABs. Unless you want a completely new uAB ?

#7 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 05:11 AM

A completely new UAB, that looks at the list of gourmets and books that you already have and buys the ones that you don't. That way, it would snipe ones that you don't have yet, and would ignore the stuff that you already have.

EDIT: Haha...sorry if that's a bit steep of a request for a newbie o.O I'm very rusty at programming, so I'm not too sure what's crazy to ask for and what isn't...

Edited by Akira, 18 August 2007 - 05:16 AM.

#8 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 05:28 AM

If you want I'll make a completely new uAB where it'll only buy everything once ? Thats in a way what your after isn't it ? All you'd need to do is get a huge list of Gormet food. If you wanted me to do this you've got to look at it this way, its too bigger project for something that has low profits.

#9 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 05:52 AM

Hm...good point. I might just try to make a UAB that uses that list for my own purposes...

Maybe someone could make an auto battler that works with the new neo-layout? Haha...I'm bad at suggesting stuff o.O As my siggy says 'I'll just go sit in a corner...haha'.

#10 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:00 AM

No Akira, as one of our members that still play neopets you are the life blood of this section. Your oppinions are very well valued smile.gif I'll add the auto-battler to the list smile.gif

#11 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:04 AM

Is there a way to make a program to work like the super shop wizard? Not sure if it has been suggested before or not. I miss having it since I got rid of my premium account.

#12 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:06 AM

Whats the super shop wizard do ?

#13 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:10 AM

It's basically very specific shop wizard....it picks up the cheapest things on the wiz rather than just giving you a selection. At least that's what i have read whistling.gif

#14 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:11 AM

I'm going to need abit more infomation if you want the program made. Can anyone link me to any articles on the matter ?

#15 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:12 AM

The super shop wizard shows all of the shops, instead of just a handful...

Another battledome related suggestion: ^-^ Input a certain amount of neopoints, and it generates the best possible list of battledome weapons that you can buy, and where to buy them?

#16 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE(Oaken @ Aug 18 2007, 03:10 PM)  
It's basically very specific shop wizard....it picks up the cheapest things on the wiz rather than just giving you a selection. At least that's what i have read whistling.gif

Remember that a program can only do what a user can do. So a program can only access the super shop wiz on a premium account just as a manual user would, there's no way to make a program which finds the cheapest items using the normal shop wiz without refreshing lots of times for each item.

QUOTE(Akira @ Aug 18 2007, 03:12 PM)  
The super shop wizard shows all of the shops, instead of just a handful...

Another battledome related suggestion: ^-^ Input a certain amount of neopoints, and it generates the best possible list of battledome weapons that you can buy, and where to buy them?

The price of items change all the time, your best bet would be just to use idb.finalhit.org.

There's no point reinventing the wheel after all. tongue.gif

Edited by Laser Wave, 18 August 2007 - 06:14 AM.

#17 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:13 AM

Okay I'll add that to the list and I think I know what I'll do for the super shop wiz smile.gif

#18 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:14 AM

this any use Raui?

http://www.pinkpt.co...per_Shop_Wizard

#19 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:18 AM

True, true ^-^ I'll try to think of better stuff, haha. I'm glad that my silly thoughts are appreciated, heh.

Hm....I don't know if this is even possible, or if it would be even slightly easy...o.O But if they have the convert old neopets to new option, maybe someone could find a way to make the new redraws go back to the old ones. That would be great...'cause I really hate the new chombies, haha.

#20 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:20 AM

Ahh thank you Lazer biggrin.gif Saved me afew hours work there smile.gif

QUOTE(Akira @ Aug 19 2007, 12:18 AM)  
True, true ^-^ I'll try to think of better stuff, haha. I'm glad that my silly thoughts are appreciated, heh.

Hm....I don't know if this is even possible, or if it would be even slightly easy...o.O But if they have the convert old neopets to new option, maybe someone could find a way to make the new redraws go back to the old ones. That would be great...'cause I really hate the new chombies, haha.

Use proxomitron. Its a scriptable web filter smile.gif

#21 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE(Raui @ Aug 18 2007, 09:13 AM)  
Okay I'll add that to the list and I think I know what I'll do for the super shop wiz smile.gif

cool, thanks for looking into it smile.gif Anything that improves searching for items would be awesome.

#22 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:44 AM

Use proxomitron. Its a scriptable web filter smile.gif

^-^ Okay! I'll try that, heh. Thanks for the help. I'll edit this post if I think of another suggestion.

#23 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:47 AM

I need somebody to get me the HTML of the webpage when the Job Agency has jobs avaliable...

#24 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:50 AM

Raui, jobs are available at every 10 minutes NST. smile.gif So it would be like 8:30,8:40,8:50,etc.

#25 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE(Raui @ Aug 18 2007, 09:47 AM)  
I need somebody to get me the HTML of the webpage when the Job Agency has jobs avaliable...

Okay...it should be open any second now ^-^ Uh...how do I go about getting it to you? Should I just post it...or PM it to you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users