Quantcast

Photo

The Death Penalty for Rape?

capital punishment rapists rape

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

Poll: Should rapists be considered for Capital Punishment? (87 member(s) have cast votes)

Should rapists be considered for Capital Punishment?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:25 AM

Someone that robs another of their innocence deserves worse.

Innocence? What if the victim is a prostitute, or a promiscuous slutty slutty woman? She's probably just asking for it. If the crime fits the punishment...

I have always felt the Death Penalty and prison are sort of like rewards. I mean, you're done something terrible, but when they execute you, it's quiet, peaceful and humane. They even let you have a last meal that can be all mint chocolate chip ice cream if you want. And I am not saying prison is a walk in the park, but you get to watch tv, have a shower, work out, three square meals a day, and you don't have to smile at anyone everyday. Do you know how ideal that sounds to me? Sometimes I don't even get three meals a day! I wish there were some way of putting those prisoners to work to do something constructive. Are there any programs like that where they contribute something good back to society besides trash pick up?

#77 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:23 AM

I've carefully considered this over the course of several days, due to already having had this conversation elsewhere.

I feel as though castration should be the immediate response to a proven guilty, through DNA evidence or other concrete unerring evidence (like the guy videotaping him raping the girl, knowingly or unknowingly). If ever a repeat offense occurs I feel it would be appropriate to place this individual into general population in a prison while clearly labeling them or marking them in some form that they are convicted rapists and repeat offenders. Yes this is harsh, yes they'll likely get raped/killed by the others in general population, do they deserve this treatment? Yes, in my honest opinion they do.

#78 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:51 AM

How is your sick desire for vengeance and unusual punishment any different from a rapist's sick desire?

#79 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:05 AM

It costs more to put them in prison for years than it would to just snuff their light out. So it's hardly a resource drain, and it frees up some space in prisons.

That's a nice thought, but, under the current system, patently untrue.

You do know that most rapists don't feel remorse for what they did, right? You can lock someone in a dark dank cell for years but they pay it no mind, they relive the event over and over, getting off on it in the moments they have the freedom to think of it. You can put someone behind bars, restrict their interaction, but you cannot stop people thoughts and memories.

Better to kill them and not give them the chance to enjoy it repeatedly.

So... not just punishing thought-crime, but preemptive thought-crime?
Holy shit. You're insane.

I've carefully considered this over the course of several days, due to already having had this conversation elsewhere.

I feel as though castration should be the immediate response to a proven guilty, through DNA evidence or other concrete unerring evidence (like the guy videotaping him raping the girl, knowingly or unknowingly). If ever a repeat offense occurs I feel it would be appropriate to place this individual into general population in a prison while clearly labeling them or marking them in some form that they are convicted rapists and repeat offenders. Yes this is harsh, yes they'll likely get raped/killed by the others in general population, do they deserve this treatment? Yes, in my honest opinion they do.

Would the prison rapists be likewise labelled?
Soon, the whole damn prison would be filled with rapist labels, and then no one would give a shit.

#80 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

Soon, the whole damn prison would be filled with rapist labels, and then no one would give a shit.

It would be an orgy, then. Hardly a fair punishment.

#81 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

There are more people in prison for things other than rape, I just mean that if all convicts are wearing orange jumpsuits then make convicted rapists wear red jumpsuits or something.

The simple fact is that there will be people in prison for various crimes, so it wouldn't be full of rapists labels. What I was suggesting was not segregating the rapists but instead making them stand out.

#82 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:13 AM

There are more people in prison for things other than rape, I just mean that if all convicts are wearing orange jumpsuits then make convicted rapists wear red jumpsuits or something.

The simple fact is that there will be people in prison for various crimes, so it wouldn't be full of rapists labels. What I was suggesting was not segregating the rapists but instead making them stand out.

I know that.
So when an orange jumpsuit rapes a red jumpsuit, and gets his own red jumpsuit... what happens when everyone has red jumpsuits?

(Which is what I just asked, but I made it simpler, with pretty colours for you.)

#83 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:14 AM

If we make the rapists wear red jumpsuits, the child molesters wear green, the murderers wear pink, the drug dealers wear blue and so on it will be a veritable cacophony of colour which would discriminate against colour blind prisoners and therefore probably infringe their human rights.

I know that.
So when an orange jumpsuit rapes a red jumpsuit, and gets his own red jumpsuit... what happens when everyone has red jumpsuits?

(Which is what I just asked, but I made it simpler, with pretty colours for you.)

I wouldn't want to be the last orange jumpsuit...

#84 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:22 AM

Not to mention that some people really can't pull off wearing red. I mean, bright ass orange goes good with every skintone. Just keep them in orange jumpsuits.

I just don't see punishing people with the crime they committed as very constructive to civilized society. People with the power to convict and punish have to have higher standards than the criminals. Punishing a rapist by allowing them to be raped, or murdering a murderer demeans the entire justice process.

#85 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

It is just my opinion on how I feel about it. I said only convicted rapists, once you're in then you're not going to be changing jump suit colors even if you murder someone else. Prison is about the only place you can kill someone and get away with it rather easily. Raping someone is generally overlooked in comparison.

#86 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:45 AM

Prison is about the only place you can kill someone and get away with it rather easily. Raping someone is generally overlooked in comparison.

Is that okay, then? Because that's what they deserve?
I'm not saying I hold no contempt for criminals. I detest loathsome behavior. That is why I do not think stooping to their barbaric mindset is fitting.

#87 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

If we make the rapists wear red jumpsuits, the child molesters wear green, the murderers wear pink, the drug dealers wear blue and so on it will be a veritable cacophony of colour which would discriminate against colour blind prisoners and therefore probably infringe their human rights.

I wouldn't want to be the last orange jumpsuit...

The guys in green jumpsuits would be killed pretty fast.

#88 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:48 AM

A hefty prison sentence for the first offence and chemical castration on any further offences would be my choice.

I like this idea^^

#89 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

It is just my opinion on how I feel about it.

The only way to defend the indefensible.
Congratulations on reaching the moron's last resort.

#90 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

You know the only time you insult me is when I've left you with nothing left to nitpick at? I started off by stating it was just my opinion. It's not my fault you have selective reading issues that I have to repeat myself. lol

#91 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:44 AM

The same thought occurred to me, although I wouldn't have congratulated him. There is no logical or ethical defense for the punishments suggested, so all one can lean on is 'their opinion' or 'their beliefs'. For example: I think rapists should have their dicks cut off and shoved up their asses not because it's the right thing to do but because I believe they deserve it and that's my holy and unwavering opinion, and also my kink.
It flows so wonderfully and no reason is needed other than that. How can you argue with that?

#92 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:54 AM

I'd add euthanasia in there too as well as killing to protect others (as opposed to just yourself).

I can picture so many situations where this whole "killing to protect others" situation goes wrong..

#93 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:57 AM

I can picture so many situations where this whole "killing to protect others" situation goes wrong..

I murdered that young, beautiful Brazilian teenager because I had to save her from Sin.

#94 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:03 AM

I think Americans need more education when it comes to laws, enforcement and what actually is labeled as "rape".

Because, at least here in KY, I know a few males and females who have been charged and convicted of rape at the age of 18 because their bf/gf was 17.
They are now forever sex offenders and labelled rapists.

So I think we should clarify in which cases of rape should be considered for such punishment. :p

#95 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:04 AM

I think Americans need more education when it comes to laws, enforcement and what actually is labeled as "rape".

Because, at least here in KY, I know a few males and females who have been charged and convicted of rape at the age of 18 because their bf/gf was 17.
They are now forever sex offenders and labelled rapists.

So I think we should clarify in which cases of rape should be considered for such punishment. :p

They're also considered pedophiles because of that.

#96 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:04 AM

I meant it in its literal sense, as in if somebody was currently furiously beating somebody else around the head with a 15 inch black rubber cock and there was no other way to stop them from killing the person.

#97 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

I meant it in its literal sense, as in if somebody was currently furiously beating somebody else around the head with a 15 inch black rubber cock and there was no other way to stop them from killing the person.

If I was being beaten with a 15 inch black rubber cock and you shot whoever was beating me, I'd be pretty mad. Just sayin'

#98 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:48 AM

Innocence? What if the victim is a prostitute, or a promiscuous slutty slutty woman? She's probably just asking for it. If the crime fits the punishment...

I was speaking in reference to my friend Punk.

She had her virginity taken from her.

EDIT: Anyway, no one DESERVES to get raped. It's a terrible experience to have to endure.

Better to kill them and not give them the chance to enjoy it repeatedly.

Very true. I still feel like they should suffer in one way or another.

Death is too easy.

Edited by Ivysaur, 21 July 2012 - 11:57 AM.

#99 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

I have always felt the Death Penalty and prison are sort of like rewards. I mean, you're done something terrible, but when they execute you, it's quiet, peaceful and humane. They even let you have a last meal that can be all mint chocolate chip ice cream if you want. And I am not saying prison is a walk in the park, but you get to watch tv, have a shower, work out, three square meals a day, and you don't have to smile at anyone everyday. Do you know how ideal that sounds to me? Sometimes I don't even get three meals a day! I wish there were some way of putting those prisoners to work to do something constructive. Are there any programs like that where they contribute something good back to society besides trash pick up?

they do work. many prisoners make furniture, clothes, license plates and all kinds of shit for like $2 an hour.

#100 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

If I was being beaten with a 15 inch black rubber cock and you shot whoever was beating me, I'd be pretty mad. Just sayin'

But why would you want to be beaten around the head with it? (And elsewhere, 15" might end with you needing a trip to the ER :o)

I love how this thread has blossomed while I was asleep :D I thought more people would be against castration actually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users