Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2004 - 04:26 PM

Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 3:55 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Who freaking CARES.

Hacking is bad. You should know that. But hey, ignorance is bliss. Nobody cares about you and you're little sissy group of hackers. Neopets is a freaking nice site. We intend to keep it that way. Prepare, because I AM reporting you're e-mail adress to any non-hacking site.
Gotohellkthnxbai.

I dont even know who the hell this person is... :huh:

heres what I responded:

Maybe you are mistaken but we are not hacking. Hacking is compromising of a remote server. Everything we do is local on our own computers and the Neopets servers are not even touched. I would think you would be the ignorant one sending me an email about getting neopoints the way neopets wants you to get them. You must be a very patient little girl. Good job for getting only like 20k max everyday. I think I will continue to use the programs that we write and get over 500k a day.

I highly doubt that you are everyone so don’t speak for everyone by saying no one cares about it. If no one cared about it we wouldn’t have over 2000 registrations. But hey, if you don’t want to be part of Neocodex then you don’t have to be…no one is FORCING you to do anything.

I never said that neopets was a bad site, go ahead and keep it that way.

Oh and what exactly am I preparing for? You telling everyone that our site is a cheating site that can help you get over 500k a day with just sitting there? Please go right ahead and do that. You are a very funny little girl. You are even funnier because I don’t know who the hell you are. I haven’t done anything to you and you assault me like this. Please report my email address, you will only be benefiting my cause.

Enjoy making 20k a day, playing neopets the right way:)

#2 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2004 - 04:29 PM

lmao.....good one :huh: I hate ignant people.

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2004 - 04:30 PM

her email didnt come up in the user lookup so I guess she must not be on this site...not sure how she got that address tho :huh:

shes funny...

#4 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:00 PM

no shes stupid shes probly 9 years old

#5 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:02 PM

lol she is a dumbass, How naieve of that little girl lol. Like we care what she thinks, If she was a member of this community then ofcourse we would care, but To judge and insult us w/o getting her facts straight.. I hate dem people *smacks her with pan* there were go.. I had to do that! lol

#6 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:09 PM

u should put this in the hall of shame

#7 Guest_cyclone384_*

Guest_cyclone384_*

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:11 PM

lol she is a dumbass, How naieve of that little girl lol. Like we care what she thinks, If she was a member of this community then ofcourse we would care, but To judge and insult us w/o getting her facts straight.. I hate dem people *smacks her with pan* there were go.. I had to do that! lol

View Post

who doesnt want to do that all those retarded newbs thinking they can scare us cheaters and scammers by saying I'm reporting you most of us have more than 50 accounts any way and we dont usually cheat on our main oh and blazindragon I think I accidently reported you sorry

#8 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:13 PM

who doesnt want to do that all those retarded newbs thinking they can scare us cheaters and scammers by saying I'm reporting you most of us have more than 50 accounts any way and we dont usually cheat on our main oh and blazindragon I think I accidently reported you sorry

View Post

we dont scam... :huh:   :p   :p

u should put this in the hall of shame

View Post

not a bad idea...

#9 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:21 PM

screw a pan.....**beats her ass with  shalalee!***

#10 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:32 PM

How do you accidentaly report someone :huh: , well it's ok! Lol poor hydro getting soo many n00b mails aday! ... *ish sorry for hydro*

#11 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:38 PM

ROFL. GD thats funny. Whatta n00b.

#12 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:43 PM

*spoof mails the hell out of her yahoo account* now that it gets rid of the n00bs, lol, just playing. It wasnt her fault she was dropped on her head, well I'm sorry I'm so mean, but E-mails like that tick me off. *throws a few more pans at her *

#13 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:46 PM

*spoof mails the hell out of her yahoo account* now that it gets rid of the n00bs, lol, just playing. It wasnt her fault she was dropped on her head, well I'm sorry I'm so mean, but E-mails like that tick me off. *throws a few more pans at her *

View Post

can anyone say brain damage???  :huh:   :p

#14 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 06:35 PM

Can we spam her? I feel like spamming the hell outta her XD.

#15 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2004 - 06:38 PM

Can we spam her? I feel like spamming the hell outta her XD.

View Post

no you cant spam her because I just got this:

Oh, I'M REALLY SORRY, I must have clicked the wrong e-mail. Accept my appologies. Sorry, lol. I'm an idiot. Another person had a close e-mail next to you'res. :huh: sorry, again. It was a dumb accident of mine.

#16 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 06:41 PM

LOL! I dont think that she got the wrong email because what your email is kinda unique :huh:
Edit:She must have realized she was wrong or got scared of you :p

Edited by Krnsaber, 20 August 2004 - 06:41 PM.

#17 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 06:48 PM

yeah and she mentions neopets

#18 ask8er88

ask8er88
  • 231 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 06:52 PM

maybe she said ohhh..... :huh: hes got my e-mail address and hes gonna take it...ROOOOOOO!!! BETTER APOLOGIZE!! lol

#19 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:16 PM

lol...doesnt matter, spamming someone is mean :)

#20 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:23 PM

Damn to bad she apologized! I was gonna clai'm  that I had sent that to fool Hydro, and the  members if he posted it! Way to burst my bubble :)

#21 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:34 PM

pooh wittle gurl!! :) lol, she really must've hate hacking. lol, anywayz, if she didn't apologize, we could've flamed her ;) lol, but I'm nice B)  :p

#22 Ganondorf

Ganondorf
  • 309 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:51 PM

LMAO!! That is funny... :)

That girl probably was scared of you... ya right she got the wrong e-mail  :blink:

n00bs these days....

Edited by Smartguy_300, 20 August 2004 - 07:54 PM.

#23 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:57 PM

hahahahhaha wow nice reply

#24 HoHoMaN90

HoHoMaN90
  • 674 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:59 PM

thats hilarious, I especially like when you explain to her the definition of hacking, now that was great. its strange she said she sent it to the wrong person, it was oddly specific lol.

HoHoMaN90

#25 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2004 - 09:35 PM

um.. yah... who the hell is that? ROFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users