70 replies to this topic

#1 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 04:30 PM

~Tastyphoxette’s Guide to Ultimate Riches (Legitmately?)~
About:

This here’s my first ever guide for anything that wasn’t a program. I’ll note a low-ish number of out and out NPs gained from completing the following sections, and list totals accordingly. NPs marked with [[ ]] are the projected lowest amount you’ll get just from doing what I tell you, and the numbers marked in ~( )~ are what I actually usually get from this section. So, if you check out the numbers next to the listings on the Contents table, I make upwards of 120,000 a day legitly… XD Sorry about the weird formatting. dry.gif I wanted to just post it up. tongue.gif If you have a better suggestion, tell me please. ; ; So, here we go, next issue... 2/21/08:

CONTENTS:

Contained in this Guide::
1. ) Getting the Neopoints:
1.1.) Dailies: [[18175]] , ~(25000)~
1.2.) Pay Neopoints… for hopefully more neopoints? ~(5000+)~
1.3.) Games: PURE NEOPOINTS! Totals: [[67,676]] , ~(60,000+)~
2.) Where’s the Real Money at? ~(40,000+)~
2.1.) Restocking!
2.2.) Questing for Fortune ~(6,000+)~
2.3.) … Get a Job. ~(10,000)~
3.) How many Neopoints should I save?
4.) Special Thanks

5.) Contact Me
6.) Updates **New section**

1.) Getting the Neopoints:

1.1.) Dailies: {When? | Why? | Other Info}

1.1.0.) A good way to keep track of your Dailies, is to use Starried.net, or you could always click on the link in my siggy to get right back here. XD (Credit goes to Sunscorch, who I think originally got me to check out the place. Also, you can check out fellow codex members' Starried accounts here.)
1.1.1.) Firstly, open up the Advent Calendar & Tyrannian Town Hall and set them to refresh… and forget about them. (This is usually overlooked, but I end up netting a few neggs, food, faerie quests, and sometimes a paintbrush just by doing this.) **Remember** A Neopian Editorial a few years back (credit Kitsune) said that if you donate to the Money Tree, you get better odds of getting Random Events… So all that junk you get from the dailies or whatever… DONATE DONATE DONATE. ****EDIT**** (Kitsune says: "... refreshing has a quite high freeze rate these days so it would be unwise to leave a refresher on 2 different parts of the site while browsing as normal.")****So pick you page and go one at a time. XD
1.1.2.) The Clickables:
Interest At the Bank {Once a Day| DO THIS NEXT BEFORE YOU FORGET AND DEPOSIT MORE NP}
Free Jelly: {Every 24 Hours}
Giant Omelette: {Every 24 Hours}
Freebies: {Once a Month | Food and 2000 NP}
Shop Till {Constantly}
Advent Calendar {Once a day in December | Yeah I know I listed it twice… XD}
Money Tree {Constantly}
Rubbish Dump {All Day}
Altador Prizes {Once a day | For Prizes! | Only if you completed the Altador Plot}
Deal Time {Click links once a Day}
Shop of Offers {Once a Day| Slorg gives you 50 – 100 NPs}
Favorite Games {Discussed Later}
Tombola {Once a Day | Sometimes good prizes | If you get junk, Donate it}
Snowager {Awake: 6-7 am NST, 2-3 pm NST, 10-11 pm NST | Items… Neggs… an Avatar randomly from being blasted…}
Marrow a Guess {Every 24 Hours}
Wise Old King {Every 24 Hours}
Grumpy King {2 Times Daily}
Deserted Tomb {24 Hours}
Fruit Machine {24 Hours}
Coltzan’s Shrine { Every 12 Hours}**
**Speed: Every 5th Second of the Hour
**Defense: Every 10th Second of the Hour
**Strength: Every 30 Minutes of the Hour
**Endurance/HP: Every Hour of the Day
**Level: Every 2 Hours of the Day
**Burnt Food: 11-12:00 pm NST
**Doubloons: 55 Seconds past the Minute
Healing Springs {Every 30 Mintues}
Deadly Dice {12-12:59 am NST | There’s an Avatar involved}
Kreludor Meteor {Once a Day}
Fishing {Once a Day PER PET}
Faerie Crossword {Once a Day | 600 NP & sometimes an Intelligence Boost}
Daily Puzzle {Once a Day | Approx. 300 NP}
Free Neocash/Qasalan Expellibox {Once Daily}
Lunar Puzzle {Once Daily}
Potato Counter {3 Times a Day | Count in < 30 seconds nets you 75 Np… so 225 NP per Day!}
Lab Ray {Once a Day}
Petpet Lab {Once a Day}
Turmaculus {Once a Day}
Symol Hole {Every Hour}
Island Mystic {Every 24 Hours}
Lenny Conundrum {Roughly Once a Week}
Mystery Pic {Roughly Once a Week}
Better than You {Every so Often}
Sponsor Clicks {Once a Day | Nets >15,000 NPs… arthritis Says you should try them every two days, for best payback. happy.gif }**
**Manual Clicking: http://www.geocities.../cleanperson34/
**Clicks For you (Bannable): http://neoacademy.in...ge=Image_Clicks
**There are some NeoCodex programs that do this for you, like Calum's NPGrabba.

1.2.) Pay Neopoints… for hopefully more neopoints? {When? | Why? | Other Info}

1.2.1.) Wheels & Scratchcards:
Wheel of Mediocrity {Every 40 minutes | 50 NP per spin}
Wheel of Monotony {Every 24 Hours | 100 NP per Spin} **
**If you accidentally close out the window or want to check on your time remaining, go to http://www.neopets.c...get_prize.phtml to collect your prize.
Wheel of Excitement {Every 2 Hours | 150 NP per Spin}
Wheel of Misfortune {Every 2 Hours | 100 NP per Spin}
Wheel of Knowledge {Every 24 Hours | 500 NP per Spin}
Wheel of Slime {Every 8 Hours | Free!}
Winter Kiosk {Every 6 Hours | 600 NP per Card}
Spooky Kiosk {Every 2 Hours | 1200 NP per Card}
Desert Kiosk {Every 4 Hours | 500 NP per Card} **
**MY FAVORITE!!!!! There’s a “cheat” for Desert Scratchcards. You can’t always win, because not every card will let you win, but you can change the number of times to scratch from six to nine! Buy the scratchcard, or whatever, choose it. Click it, but don’t scratch it yet! Instead, right click somewhere beside it and use the “View Page source” Ctrl+F on the info to find “ScratchableMax=6” and copy the entire address that’s located in. Paste it into the address of a new tab, and change the 6 after the ScratchableMax to a 9 and click “go”. You should see your scratchcard again, and be able to scratch off all nine slots… so if you were able to win, you will. XD For a visual aid, check post number 10 by me in this thread.
1.2.2.) Other Stuff:
Garage Sale {8 restocks every hour | Varies in NP}
Buried Treasure {Every 3 Hours | 150 NP per try}
Grarrl Keno {Unlimited?? | Minimum of 50 NP per try}
Lever of Doom {Constantly | Takes 100 NP from you every time… never gives you anything… but you can get an Avatar}
Test Your Strength {Every 6 Hours | 100 NP per Try}
Black Pawkeet Slots {Continuous | Min. 1 NP | Doesn’t have a particulary high win rate… I just like it}
Dice-A-Roo {Until Pet gets Bored | 5 NP | Jackpot nets you an avatar, and playing it generally gets you lots of food to sell XD}
Stocks {Constantly | NP Varies}
Wishing Well {Constantly | >1 NP | I’ve never gotten anything from it, but whatever}

1.3.) Games: PURE NEOPOINTS! {Points & Neopoints per game… [[Low Total Neopoints Obtained Number]]} *NOTE* The Neopoint Ratios change each month around the 25th, so some of the ratios may be off if I haven't changed them sense then.

FEATURED GAME {At least 200 NP per game, 3 games, Times 2… [[1200]]}
Adver-video {5 times a Day, 100-800 NP per play, [[500]]}
Extreme Potato Counter {Score 50+ Pts/game, at least 485 NP/game, [[1455]]}
Meerca Chase II {Score 257+ Pts/game, get 460 NP/g, [[1380]]}
Turmac Roll {Score 263+ Pts/g, get 200+ NP/g, [[600]]}
Wingoball {Score 500+ Pts/g, get 350 NP/g, [[1050]]}
Zurroball {Score 247+ Pts/g, get 1000 NP/g, [[3000]]}
Typing Terror {Score 2174+ Pts/g, get 1000 NP/g, [[3000]]}
Uzuki Frenzi 2 {Score 550+ Pts/g, get 510 NP/g, [[1530]]}
Jolly Jugglers {score 220+ Pts/g, get 410 NP/g, [[1230]]}
Destruct-O-Match 2 {796+ Pts/g, get 215 NP/g, [[645]]}
Hasee Bounce {117+ Pts/g, get 340 NP/g, [[1020]]}
Faerie Bubbles {513+ Pts/g, get 380 NP/g, [[1140]]}
Fashion Fever {300 Pts/g, get 300 NP, [[900]]} *You just have to click this one. It takes less than 30 seconds to get 900 NP!*
Extreme Herder {100+ Pts/g, get 360 NP, [[1080]]}
Snowball Fight {223+ Pts/g, get 250 NP, [[750]]}
Bouncy Supreme {316+ Pts/g, get 351 NP, [[1053]]} *Extra Life code: bouncebouncebounce *
Cliffhanger {Costs 15 NP per Play, Win up to 1500 NP/day, [[1350]]}
Jubble Bubble {402+ Pts/g, get 503 NP, [[1509]]}
Dice Escape {2000+ Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]} *Could be Broken!!*
Eliv Thade {500+ Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]} *Use Anagram Solvers: Internet Anagram Solver, Andy’s Anagram Solver
Kass Basher {862+ Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]} (Work until you get into the Hard section, and make bank. Thanks Teddy)
Splat a Sloth {100+ Pts/g, get 200 NP, [[600]]}
Super Daily Survey {310+ Pts/g, get 250 NP, [[750]]}
Majority Rules {300+ Pts/g, get 378 NP, [[1134]]}
Volcano Run 2 {1148+ Pts/g, get 800 NP, [[2400]]}
Doubloon Disaster 2 {159+ Pts/g, get 300 NP, [[900]]}
Cellblock {Can win up to 5000 NP per play, cost varies, [[4000]]}
Bumble Beams {675+ Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]}
Carnival of Terror 2 {617 Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]} **Type "Custard" to reset Timer.
Caves and Corridors {404 Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]}
Chemisty for Beginners {370 Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]}
Crisis Courier {2223 Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]}
Faerie Caves II: Fyora's Quest {569 Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]}
Kiko Match II {194 Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]} **Type "ineedmoretime" to get more time!
Sutek's Tomb {1516 Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]} **Type "pyramibread" to show a match, and type "plzsutekcanihavemoretime" for more time--Pause the game first, and type all but the last "e", unpause, and type it.
Tug-O-War {8334 Pts/g, get 1000 NP, [[3000]]} **Change the controls to give you optimum speed. XD
1.3.1.) Teddy's Quick Neopoints Guide points out games that only take a few moments to play if you're short on time, and is located here.

2.) Where’s the Real Money at? ~(40,000+)~

2.1.) Restocking!

2.1.1.) Everyone talks about it, some love it, everyone should do it. The best way to make some money is to get very, very good at Restocking.
2.1.1.a.) Open up a window with the Food Shop, plus whatever shop you plan to restock in… and refresh the food shop over and over. When it restocks, seconds later so too will the shop you’re trolling… (Except for the shops which don’t restock every single round.)
2.1.1.b.) Sniping’s also a good way to get items, when you can find a good buy. Whether the sniping is in auctions or randomly finding it via the shop wizard, or from trading… Go for it.
2.1.2.) Profitable Restock Shops (For Me)
2.1.2.a.) If I’m low on NP: The Bookshop. (Like 10k+ NP)
2.1.2.b.) Space Weapons Shop is worth it for the Neocola tokens… (50k+)
2.1.2.c.) The Furniture Shop has some really good profit, but you have to be fast. (100k+)
2.1.2.d.) The Magic Shop is GREAT FOR RESTOCKING… but hard to get stuff out of. Go for the Morphing Potions or Nova stuff. (100-150k+)
2.1.3.) REMEMBER! The 3rd day of the month is half price day!

2.2.) Questing for Fortune ~(6000+)~

2.2.1.) Choose any combination of 10 of the following every day:
2.2.1.a.) Snow Faerie :: Only do her quests if the items cost you <2000 NPs. She’ll give you like 2000 NPs upon completion.
2.2.1.b.) Edna :: Spend <500 NPs; the Return is fairly lame, but there’s an avatar involved somehow.
2.2.1.c.) Kitchen :: Spend <2000 NPs, Returns between 1,000 and 2000 NPs, an item, or a stat boost.
2.2.2.) Brain Tree :: Spend <2000 NPs, Returns around 1,000 NPs and an item
2.2.3.) Esophagor :: Spend <2000 NPs, Returns an item worth between 1,000 and 2,000 NPs.

2.3.) … Get a Job. ~(10,000)~

2.3.1.) Jobs are an Excellent way to increase your money, but you have to be fast! The Employment Agency gets new jobs approximately every 10 minutes on the button so you’ve got a good chance of being able to do at least one job a day.
2.3.2.) There are Two Ways to do Employment Agency Jobs:
2.3.2.a.) Basic Jobs… You just have to try and get one. They don’t require any sort of Coupon.
2.3.2.b.) “Special” Jobs, or Coupon Jobs.
2.3.2.b.1.) You’ve got to have a coupon, but apparently coupons are retired… so you have to buy them. You can also win Brightvale Coupons on the Wheel of Knowledge.
2.3.2.b.2.) Each time you do a job, the coupon will lose value and become a different color. (Like, say you had a Pink Coupon which has a value of 7 jobs and you complete a job. It then becomes a Purple Coupon which can do 6 jobs. The coupons and number of jobs you can do with it are: Brightvale Gold (11), Brightvale Silver (10), Brightvale Bronze (9), Brightvale Green (8), Pink Job Coupon (7), Purple job Coupon (6), Gold Job Coupon (5), Silver Job Coupon (4), Red Job Coupon (3), Blue Job Coupon (2), and the Green Job Coupon (1).

3.) How many Neopoints should I save?

3.1.) Why is this included in my guide? Well, if you’re anything like me, you want to know the exact amount you have to work to obtain a goal, so you don’t have to work any harder. Anyway, to figure this out, we have to pull out the Time Value of Money. Time value of money basically states that a dollar today is worth more than a dollar you receive later… and Neopoints are the perfect example. To figure this out, first you need to figure out: 1.) The interest rate you are currently getting at the bank (IR), 2.) The amount you have in the bank (PV), 3.) how much you want to make (FV), and 4.) how soon you want it (NP).
3.1.1.) The Bank Interest Rates are:
Junior Saver – 0 NP minimum, 5% Interest Rate
Neopian Student – 1,000 NP min, 5.5% Interest Rate
Bronze Saver – 2,500 NP min, 6% Interest Rate
Silver Saver – 5,000 NP min, 6.5% Interest Rate
Super Gold Plus – 10,000 NP min, 7% Interest Rate
Platinum Extra – 25,000 NP min, 7.5% Interest Rate
Double Platinum – 50,000 NP min, 8% Interest Rate
Triple Platinum – 75,000 NP min, 8.5 % Interest Rate
Diamond Deposit – 100,000 NP min, 9% Interest Rate
Diamond Deposit Plus – 250,000 NP min, 9.5% Interest Rate
Diamond Deposit Gold – 500,000 NP min, 10% Interest Rate
Millionaire Platinum – 1,000,000 NP min, 10.5% Interest Rate
Millionaire Double Platinum – 2,000,000 NP min, 11% Interest Rate
Millionaire Mega-Platinum – 5,000,000 NP min, 11.5% Interest Rate
Neopian Mega-Riches – 7,500,000 NP min, 12% Interest Rate
Ultimate Riches! – 10,000,000 NP min, 12.5% Interest Rate
3.1.2.) So, let’s make up some figures. We’ll pretend that you currently have 100,000 NP in the bank, and your interest rate is 9%. You want to move up to the next bank level at 250,000 NP to get to the new interest rate in 14 days. Go to The Financial Calculator here, and open up your computer’s calculator, and let’s put in some numbers. Go ahead and plug in -100,000 next to PV (don’t click anything), type in 250,000 as your FV, and next to NP, type in 14. To calculate your daily interest rate (because the neopian interest rates are based YEARLY not DAILY), use the computer’s calculator application to divide 9 by 365. Copy this number, and paste it in next to IR in the financial calculator. Now click PMT.
3.1.3.) The payments you should make daily to reach 250,000 NP in 14 days is around 10,000 NP. Which is basically doing the dailies and a few games listed above… probably less than a half hour of your time. But what if you already know about how many Neopoints you make every day, but you don’t know how long it’ll take you to reach your goal. Let’s also say that you make like... 55,000 NP a day using this guide. Put in your Future Value, Present Value, and Interest Rates like I’ve shown you above, and next to PMT put in “-55,000.” Next, click “NP” to calculate the number of days it’ll take you. Putting in this many NPs gets you to your goal in 3 DAYS! WOOHOOO! Don’t you feel better about your day? **IMPORTANT NOTE**: When using this calculator for Neopoints, keep your FV, NP, and IR values POSITIVE. The only values which SHOULD ALWAYS be NEGATIVE are PV & PMT. IF you don’t remember this, your values will come out funny.

4.) Special Thanks

4.1.) Special Thanks go out to ShadowLink64 for answering my questions and generally helping me figure out how to get this up here. Thanks to Hazard for getting me to think about writing my own guide… which ended up being a new way to spend hours of my time. YAYYYY. Next, Kitsune for warning me about the refresh dangers. Thanks to Illicit for helping me fill in more games to play, and Teddy for reminding me to fix my Whack-A-Kass points. Thanks to arthritis for the tip about sponsor links! Thanks to Sunscorch for showing me Starried.net. XD Gingivitis for the reformat idea. Also, thanks go to http://www.jellyneo.net for getting me started on my neopet daily links back in 2004. XD

[b]5.) Contact Me

5.1.) PM me if there’s an error, something is confusing, or if there’s something you think I should add. I’ll credit you I promise. If you need more help on something, let me know.
5.2.) … And don’t post this up somewhere without asking me first. ; ; I spent forever writing all of this out for Neocodex? (and maybe myself). XD

[b]6.) Updates

6.0.) 11/20/07: *Added reference to the Dailies Section, credit Kitsune who knew that the Donate/Refresher tip came from a Neopet Editorial a few years ago.
*illicit linked me to a petpage full of good games to play, so I've added a few new ones I like. It's not everything on that list, but if you want to check it out look at pheophilusllicorne 's petpage.
*Added a link to a visual aid to the scratchcard cheat.
*Fixed my Whack-A-Kass points and added note to get over medium for the real NPs--Credit Teddy.
6.0.1.) 11/22/07: *Added a link in the Games section to Teddy's Quick Games guide. We may double up on some, but it's good for games that don't take you much time to do.
*Added a link to Tug-o-War in the Games section.
6.0.2.) 11/23/07: *Added a quick tip from arthritis about the sponsor links! Do them every two days!
6.0.3.) 12/2/07: *Took down links for Gamer Challenge Lists, because the Challenge is now over. happy.gif
*Updated Dailies info, including adding a link to Starried.net, and the thread with the starried usernames. Remember, if you start a Starried account, you might want to keep your Neo-username a secret!
6.0.4.) 2/21/08: *Reformatted a little, updated the Special Thanks to add credit where due.
*also updated the Games section to include more relevant numbers. XD I should really do this each month, because they change. happy.gif ;;

Edited by Kitsune, 19 July 2008 - 12:32 AM.

#2 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Nov 18 2007, 09:14 PM) View Post
Quite a nice guide there smile.gif I had to skim read it but it seems quite helpful for those starting out especially.

I'll just say that refreshing has a quite high freeze rate these days so it would be unwise to leave a refresher on 2 different parts of the site while browsing as normal.

Thanks XDXD

I only do it for like an hour... because then it stops really giving me anything. I'm going to add this in, and credit you. I don't want anyone to get frozen. ; ;

#3 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE(tastyphoxette @ Nov 18 2007, 06:19 PM) View Post
Thanks XDXD

I only do it for like an hour... because then it stops really giving me anything. I'm going to add this in, and credit you. I don't want anyone to get frozen. ; ;

What if, say, you play Dice-a-roo with a slow refresher? Since people DO play alot often, I don't think they can freeze you as they can't tell if you press the button or refresh?

#4 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE(Teddy @ Nov 18 2007, 09:32 PM) View Post
What if, say, you play Dice-a-roo with a slow refresher? Since people DO play alot often, I don't think they can freeze you as they can't tell if you press the button or refresh?

Whenever I play with a Dice-a-roo program, I don't do anything else with neopets just to make sure. I go check my email, or run around... whatever. Check my message boards. XD It makes me feel safer from a freeze... but if you're refreshing slow enough I think you should be ok. I mean, that's what that game is. Refresh for forever... :\

#5 illicit

illicit
  • 915 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:47 PM

Nice guide smile.gif

There are a LOT more games you can play to get 1,000 NPs per play. My boyfriend gets about 70k a day from games if he plays them all. You should check pheophilusllicorne's petpage, they have a good list (not my pet).

If I can't post the pets name here can someone remove it? I'll message you the name if I can't post it.

#6 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)
  • 587 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:26 PM

how do you paste the scratch card thing back in after u screw up the source code and you need to change the games cuz i just looked and you can play 5!!!! times a day WOOOHOOOO

#7 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE(moose05 @ Nov 19 2007, 07:26 PM) View Post
how do you paste the scratch card thing back in after u screw up the source code and you need to change the games cuz i just looked and you can play 5!!!! times a day WOOOHOOOO

Well, you copy the whole http:// section and you screw with the code so it says "ScratchableMax=9" and you paste it as the address in a new window or tab, or whatever. It'll pull up your card and you can just erase away. happy.gif;;
So in this order (Visuals):
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

#8 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:33 AM

BTW, once you SOMEHOW manage to get past Medium level on Whack-a-Kass [which is hard], the Hard difficultly gets you at LEAST 700 even if you suck, which is a lot more NP =)

#9 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:06 AM

I tired the scratch off deal and it works like a charm smile.gif

#10 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:22 AM

Nice Guide...thanks for the comment

#11 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

• 587 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:16 PM

i get 1k a game on wack a kass which is hitting him a little past the rock. now x that by the new scores and thats an easy 5k in three minutes.gotta love it.by the way guide rocks.i vote for sticky.or whatever it is here.

#12 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE(moose05 @ Nov 20 2007, 09:16 PM) View Post
i get 1k a game on wack a kass which is hitting him a little past the rock. now x that by the new scores and thats an easy 5k in three minutes.gotta love it.by the way guide rocks.i vote for sticky.or whatever it is here.

Thanks. XD That made my day.
<3

I've updated the guide! First real update~~YAY~~~ Updates include: More games to play, edits to the numbers, added an "updates" section, and fixed a math error in the Time Value of Money section.

Mastachew: I'm glad it worked for you. ~_^

Teddy: Thanks for giving me the head's up on the Whack-a-Kass so quick--You'll find your credit.

Kitsune: Added in the reference for the donations, and credited you.

illicit: Thanks for the petpage! I updated the games list thanks to you, and gave you credit. happy.gif

Edited by tastyphoxette, 20 November 2007 - 07:05 PM.

#13 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:41 PM

Hey tasty, you think I can make a guide for people who don't like spending alot of time playing games?

Like, for lazy or people who get bored easy.

My guide would definately have games like whack-a-kass and guides how to get past medium mode, to get an easy 3k - ISH per day, have a smalle mention on slightly slow games like Crisis Courrier as that takes a bit of time an deffort...

and would prolly leave out games like dubloon disaster as thos give horrible NP [in my view]

Basically...I guess a game review and guide? XD

We could link each other.

Edit:

I just found this link:

http://www.neopets.c...hallenges.phtml?

Is it in your guide yet? The challenges seem easy to me blink.gif At least the ones I have at the beginning right now.

Edited by Teddy, 20 November 2007 - 11:51 PM.

#14 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

• 587 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:29 AM

has anyone relized i said you can play games 5 times a day now? so all the math is off.....

#15 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE(Teddy @ Nov 21 2007, 02:41 AM) View Post
Hey tasty, you think I can make a guide for people who don't like spending alot of time playing games?

Like, for lazy or people who get bored easy.

My guide would definately have games like whack-a-kass and guides how to get past medium mode, to get an easy 3k - ISH per day, have a smalle mention on slightly slow games like Crisis Courrier as that takes a bit of time an deffort...

and would prolly leave out games like dubloon disaster as thos give horrible NP [in my view]

Basically...I guess a game review and guide? XD

We could link each other.

Edit:

I just found this link:

http://www.neopets.c...hallenges.phtml?

Is it in your guide yet? The challenges seem easy to me blink.gif At least the ones I have at the beginning right now.

Oooo, Nope. XD I'll look into it, and add it later. I love doubloon disaster because... I love pirating. ; ; It's pretty easy if you keep getting only two mines and have them kill each other. ~_^

But yeah man, go ahead and make a guide. OMG We could have the most powerful guide ever together. XD YAYYYYyyyyy Links for everyone. ~_^ <3 I'd love to help you out. Snap that's a good idea. ~_^

EDIT: I quick added links to your Game Master Guide! WOOHOO!!!

moose05: You can only play 5 games a day for just a little while longer. :\ It was a birthday thing for Neopets and it's supposed to go back to normal soon... So the numbers aren't exactly wrong they're just not taking into account the birthday stuff. happy.gif

Edited by tastyphoxette, 21 November 2007 - 04:47 PM.

#16 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

• 587 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:39 PM

oh... thats lame i wish it would stay like that forever.. ):

#17 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE(moose05 @ Nov 21 2007, 07:39 PM) View Post
oh... thats lame i wish it would stay like that forever.. ):

I do too... :\ But I'm taking advantage of the five-a-day's for the time being. WOOHOOO!! I'm makin' bank, bro. XDXD

#18 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:42 PM

Once I'm done my posting, I'll link to yours either in this guide or the 'quick cash' one.

The reason I don't play that is because the time/NP/point trade off isn't high =P

#19 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE(Teddy @ Nov 21 2007, 09:42 PM) View Post
Once I'm done my posting, I'll link to yours either in this guide or the 'quick cash' one.

The reason I don't play that is because the time/NP/point trade off isn't high =P

You don't have to. <3 happy.gif;; Keep me posted on the quick cash guide... I still think we should combine them in the future into a super guide. XDXD

#20 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:11 PM

I'll prolly finish the STARTER/BETA of it over the next couple of days =)

My friend is gonna help too happy.gif

Edit:

I just noticed you're missing the new TUG O WAR game. Or maybe I missed reading it but...

It's really, REALLY easy to get 1000 NP in that game now =P

My post is here, btw

http://www.neocodex....t=0#entry969121

edit 2:

I think the link in your original post doesn't work blink.gif

Edited by Teddy, 21 November 2007 - 11:38 PM.

#21 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE(Teddy @ Nov 21 2007, 11:11 PM) View Post
I'll prolly finish the STARTER/BETA of it over the next couple of days =)

My friend is gonna help too happy.gif

Edit:

I just noticed you're missing the new TUG O WAR game. Or maybe I missed reading it but...

It's really, REALLY easy to get 1000 NP in that game now =P

My post is here, btw

http://www.neocodex....t=0#entry969121

edit 2:

I think the link in your original post doesn't work blink.gif

Gah! Shoot, thanks for pointing it out to me. XD I've updated and linked you in my games section.

And I totally do get 1000 NP per play in the new version. XD Whoops!
*fixfixfix*

Edit: Which link doesn't work? ; ;

Edited by tastyphoxette, 22 November 2007 - 03:42 AM.

#22 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 04:26 AM

Your link to my Games Master post =P Clicking it returns you to the codex main page

#23 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE(Teddy @ Nov 22 2007, 07:26 AM) View Post
Your link to my Games Master post =P Clicking it returns you to the codex main page

WHOOPS. XD
I had it right in my sig. :\

fix'd. happy.gif;;

#24 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 04:43 AM

Wheeee happy.gif Yaay!

#25 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

• 587 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:55 AM

Hey tastycakes you should add in the altador plot and the game master thing if you have time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users