#1 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:32 PM

Quick/Easy NeoPoints

Updates:
Nov 23 - Added Attack of the Revenge to Games List
Dec 13 - Changed some games [but left them on here so people know the change]
Nov 14 - Added estimated time used. This is for ALL 3 GAMES, not per round.

My friends (and sometimes myself) either don't have time to do all the games we can win at, or are bored of the games if we play it too often, or simply don't feel like playing a game for a long, long time only to get neopoints that we are disappointed in. This guide will serve as a compliation comparison of games or other methods to get neopoints we (and others from input/feedback via PM or thread reply).

Games

Whack-a-Kass (Estimated Total Play Time: 3-5 min at MOST)

Once you get past Medium (I will post a guide, or a link to one for this soon), and get on Hard, you will easily have money rolling in. On Hard, if you hit it SOMEWHAT right (7-9 wind, more or less good timing) you'll likely make 750-ish, netting you 800-ish neopoints. If you hit it right (decent timing, 8-9 wind), however, you can EASILY get it 850+, netting you 1000.

If you can't get to Hard no mater what, this is still pretty okay since it is a short game (doesn't take you more than 1 minutes usually to play a round) to get decent (probably around 400 if you're decent on Medium) money, so this is still pretty good.

Rating: EXTREMELY Recommended if you manage to get to Hard; if not, Highly Reccomended anyways

Ultimate Bullseye II (Estimated Total Play Time: Varies; if you're not picky, 6 min-ish)
Depending on your skill level (and luck when it comes to baloons and dolls), you will get anywhere from 15-ish to 34+. Not much else to discuss here, but I might post a guide on this soon. This game doesn't take that long if you're not picky (meaning you're okay with geting 15-20 ish), and just a bit longer if you're aiming for all games 34+ (Apparently, I think 34 is the score you need to get 1000 NP, not 35)

Important Tip: Always go for balloons unless you're REALLY skilled at getting bullseyes then get bullseyes if you have a Red Balloon. If you ARE skilled,then got for the balloons AND anywhere on the target, you get 33+ points from that.

AS OF MID-DECEMBER 2007: They changed the ratio. For the worse.

Rating: No longer recommended as they lowered the ratio. You now need 150-ish to get 1000 =.=

Search for Princess Luminia (Estimated Total Play Time: 2 min MAX, and this is if you're slow)
I will post a guide/link to a guide regarding the answers soon. This is really easy if you have a decent memory, or are decent/competant at alt tabbing and searching between the game and an answer guide. Getting high score in this game is the impossible part (although you can get close), but getting the required score to get 1000 is pretty easy here. 74 points is all you need to get 1000!

Important Tip: When memorizing/searching, always just use ONE question topic. It's much easier to memorize/search one list.

Rating: Highly Recommended if you manage to memorize the answers; lowered to Recommended if you're not

Tug 'O' War (Estimated Total Play Time: 5 min if you're playing; 2-3 if auto-presser)
Getting a high score [max 4200] is EASY if you have a MACRO auto key-presser. But let's not go there xD Point is to get your points to what is needed for 1000 neopoints. I am SO GLAD they changed it to this new one. This is MUCH easier than the original version! Just beat the first 3 people, then you have enough score [1000+] to get 1000 NP!

AS OF MID-DECEMBER 2007: They changed the ratio. Now max score [4200] only gets you 420. WTF?

Rating: Now only somewhat Recommended and ONLY if you can get max score.

Attack of the Revenge (Estimated Total Play Time: Not entirely sure, I'd say 6-8 minutes tops)
Takes a BIT of time, but really easy. Just beat the first 3 stages to get 350-ish, enough to get you 1000 NP.

Rating: Highly Recommended; EXTREMELY Recommended if you're fast and good with it.

Typing Terror (Estimated Total PlayTime: Each round is about 3-5 min, so you will probably get about 9-15 min in)
Another game where getting the high score is impossible, but getting close to it isn't. If you have been foruming or instant messaing for a bit, then you probably can type at a decent speed, at decent accuracy, without looking at the keyboard much. Well, then, this game will net you 1000 points easily...even if you screw up you'll probably still get 900+. The reason this isn't extremely is because this take a bitta time to go through all the levels 3 times a day.

Important Tip: Don't screw up, remain calm, to get the accuracy points. At the last stage for the boss, ignore the time remaining and your 'red progress' bar, they will just distract you. Just focus on typing all the words that show.

Rating: Highly Recommended; lowered to Recommended if you're not that good with typing

Math's Nightmare (Estimated Total Play Time: 9 minutes for all 3 games if you go Random and are quick)
Good with math? Or have a friend who's quick with the calculator and can tell you answers fast? This game is easy money. The calculation is kinda wierd with this one, though.

Since the ratio is 1.92, you need to get a final score of 521 to get 1000. HOWEVER, assuming you do Multiplcation, Division, or Random, you only need 131 (x4 = 524) or 105 (x5 = 525). Again, this isn't extremely cuz it takes time to do that 3 times a day.

Important Tips:
Personally, my friends and I think that Division is easiest to do in your head, and gives decent neopoints. Why? The larger number will end in a digit, and the digit in the smaller number only has certain numbers that can multiply it up to result in that digit. Example: (if the last digit in the bigger number is 7, and the small number has the last digit 3 , then you know 9 will be one of the digits in there).

If you're good enough, or have a friend with a calculator though, choose Random. =)

Rating: Highly Reccomended; lowered to Recommended if you're not that good with typing

Fashion Fever (Estimated Total Play Time: Honestly, if you just speed through it like I tell you to, 30 seconds for all 3 'games')
Usually I don't do games that at with decent effort gives you less than 500 NP...but this game, you don't even need to do ANYTHING! Just start, end, send score. 300 each time. Only reason this isn't EXTREMELY recoommended is because this will give only 300 each time. This is still highly recommended as getting 900 [or 1500 if you can play 5 times like on event days] takes less than 30 seconds almost.

Rating: Highly Recommended; Definately MUST PLAY even though not EXTREMELY Recommended =P

Chemistry for Beginners (Estimated Total Time: Ooohhh...depends on your skill. Maybe total 15 minutes max for all 3 games, maybe 20.)
Seems pretty easy to me. Not much explanation needed, I guess? I'll post one if people request it. The reason why this isn't higher rated is because of the time needed to do this. Might get bored of it if doing it alot.
Get 359+ to get 1000 NP.
Rating: Recommended

Eliv Thade (Estimated Total Play Time: 10 minutes for all)
Notice how that's an anagram of Evil Death? Haha =P Anyhow, this game gives good NP, just takes TIME to do it. Just use an Anagram Solver (will post links here, but there are links in tasty's guide which I will link later...I'm just lazy with links now lol)

Rating: Recommended; lowered to Somewhat Recommended if you're bored or in a hurry

Usuki Frenzy 2 (Estimated Total Play Time: If you're not picky and are decent, 5 min tops)
Practically impossible to ge 1000 NP. However, fun to do if you can remember positions. Also, depends a bit on luck on what you are required to get. I list this only because each round is short, and this game is sorta fun. If you're grinding for top neo points in minimum amount of time, this won't be high on your list. On average, I get

Rating: Somewhat Recommended; lowered to Play-it-Once-in-a-While if you're in a NP grind or aren't good at the game

Splat a Sloth (Estimated Total Play Time: Up to you. Picky, not going for reaction and trying for 500 points? 10 min if not more. Not picky, just doing it by reaction? 3 min for all)
Quick games, that's all the reason why I put it here. Maybe I'll have a guide to get a bit higher maybe?

Rating: Somewhat Recommended

PHP Games/Web Pages

Dice-a-Roo (Estimated Total Play Time: Varies...just play until your pet is bored)
You get items you can probably sell from this. Why not? You might lose a BIT of money, but hey, it's usually worth it.

Rating: EXTREMELY Recommended if you have auto-refresher plugin for Firefox or a autoplayer; lowered to Recommended if you don't.

Cliffhanger (Estimated Total Play Time: Varies, up to you when you want to end it)
Oooh, this one is fun. You MIGHT get rare items from playing it, and the intelligence boost is good. Not so much for NP gain, though.

Rating: Highly recommended if you have an auto-player; lowered to Recommended if you have a guide; unless you're skilled, don't bother at this without either

Edited by Teddy, 14 December 2007 - 05:04 AM.

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:35 PM

blink.gif
Why didn't you just write it first?

#3 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)
  • 587 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:38 PM

i got all excited for nothing.. thanks alot you big let down

#4 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Nov 21 2007, 09:35 PM) View Post
blink.gif
Why didn't you just write it first?

I did write it, but the formatting was horrible, and I end up not wanting to shame myself >_>

#5 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE(Teddy @ Nov 22 2007, 12:54 AM) View Post
I did write it, but the formatting was horrible, and I end up not wanting to shame myself >_>

I had trouble figuring out my formatting too. ; ; I think the format I ended up using is doable, but not perfect. ; ;

This looks good though... only I am the worst EVER at bullzeye. I hit maybe like one. tongue.gif

#6 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE(tastyphoxette @ Nov 22 2007, 03:31 AM) View Post
I had trouble figuring out my formatting too. ; ; I think the format I ended up using is doable, but not perfect. ; ;

This looks good though... only I am the worst EVER at bullzeye. I hit maybe like one. tongue.gif

You can either practice until you're decent at it, or skip it over. This game is 80% based on how good you are at games =P

#7 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE(Teddy @ Nov 22 2007, 07:34 AM) View Post
You can either practice until you're decent at it, or skip it over. This game is 80% based on how good you are at games =P

I'm good at games... ; ;
I'm just... well I never never practice Bullzeye. I just screw up the first time and move on to something I find profitable. XD

#8 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE(tastyphoxette @ Nov 22 2007, 05:00 AM) View Post
I'm good at games... ; ;
I'm just... well I never never practice Bullzeye. I just screw up the first time and move on to something I find profitable. XD

I meant individual games.

I personally am quite good at Bullseye II, but suck at, say, that Horror in Halloween Carnival thing =P

#9 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

• 587 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:40 AM

good job.are you goona add anything other than games?

#10 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:07 AM

intresting..... i made a guide like this a while back it's prolly burried somewhere between these topics.... anyhow maybe add some color to the guide to make it easier to read and orient yourself

#11 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE(Rikku @ Nov 22 2007, 08:07 AM) View Post
intresting..... i made a guide like this a while back it's prolly burried somewhere between these topics.... anyhow maybe add some color to the guide to make it easier to read and orient yourself

You did? Sorry if I'm repeating your work happy.gif;;

What kind of colors would you recommend? I usually don't pots with colors [ever] xD

@ moose: Yeah, once I get around to analyzing what's rather okay and what's not

#12 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

• 587 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 04:56 PM

my dailey list would be cool to add in.

#13 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:03 PM

Made some updates...

Can't believe they nerfed/lowered Bullseyes and Tug O War ratios >___<

#14 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:21 PM

Thx teddy its a good guide nonetheless. appreciate how you kept it updated smile.gif

maybe an estimated game play time would be cool along with it smile.gif

#15 matessim

matessim
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 04:40 AM

cute tricks but that font makes my eyes bleed

#16 Twilight

Twilight
  • 429 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 10:48 AM

you forgot huberts hot dog hero heist! 3000 np in 5 minutes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users