• This topic is locked This topic is locked
198 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:08 PM

To every member at Neocodex. This is an official statement concerning relations between Neocodex and 3volutions. Earlier today, Noitidart was speaking with Elz about his forum and new ideas about ours. Here is the conversation that conspired (I have made the really I'mportant parts red):

- elz [Depressed as CENSORED ] says:
got any suggestions?
noitidart says:
hmm
Kithcen quester?
noitidart says:
I'll think and get bak to u tonite 
by the way, neotwist is much better than codex
noitidart says:
nah ppl say they get crap from the kichen
k
noitidart says:
I'll get a good idea and etell u tonite
Or tomorrow 
for me
noitidart says:
oo lol
noitidart says:
so tell me about neotwist
I don't really know so much about it
but they got better progs
and more members
noitidart says:
kk thx for the info man we'll work on it
by the way
3volutions got betteer progs than codex

noitidart says:
kk thx for the info

noitidart says:
kk
MUCH BETTEr
WORKING NP gen
noitidart says:
haha
ab
With new ocr
HAHA

Say something
noitidart says:
oh sorry dealing with a fight here

We got working ab with new ocr
noitidart says:
cool 
noitidart says:
sorry I'm li'mited to what I say 
noitidart says:

I think we have another digital on our hands guys. If elz wants to be our competition by making another forum then thats great, but if he wants to compete like this by talking lots of smack about how we do things when he hasnt even seen the private forums or the retired forums, then two can play that game. I know that some people on this board are also high up on elz's forum. Tell hi'm this, if he wants to CENSORED with Neocodex then he CENSOREDs with Hydrogen, and I hit hard. If he wants to play this game, tell hi'm to be prepared for anything that I throw at hi'm.

--------------------------------------------
Virus Alert!
--------------------------------------------

Another part of this post is something that I have found on Elz's board. While searching through the programs at their board, I found some ab's and np gens. Elz clai'ms that these programs are way better than Neocodex's. Well, heres what I got when I downloaded these programs:

If you do not believe me, here are links to the program downloads.
ABpro
NPgen

If you want to try these programs, make SURE you have proper antivirus software (norton doesnt count) as well as proper firewall software (the built in firewall in windows doesnt count)

Also, unless you have those softwares, DO NOT GO TO 3VOLUTIONS You have been warned, who knows what other types of trojans, keyloggers or virus's they have. If you do go there, go there on your own accord.

Neocodex does not stop you from downloading programs from other sites, we just caution you to be careful in what you download. Incidents like this could happen at any site. You can be sure that SURE that no Neocodex program has such malicious coding in it. If you want to test ANY program, please do so. I am sure you wont find such coding in any of the certified programs.

If you have downloaded a file from 3volutions, it is HIGHLY recommended that you scan your computer for keyloggers, trojans and viruses...I recommend an online scan to see if you have any infected files. If you do, go buy mcafee av as that is what I use and I have never had a problem with it.

[color="red"]This does NOT mean that anyone who is a member at evolutions is a bad person. Just that the administration is corrupt.

Attached Files

#2 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:11 PM

Dude, it's not like that, I'm a mod at 3vo and we think Elz has been hacked or something, why would elz put 2 months of hard work into a site with frosty then post a trojan and keyloggers, I don't think it was Elz on msn.

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:21 PM

Dude, it's not like that, I'm a mod at 3vo and we think Elz has been hacked or something, why would elz put 2 months of hard work into a site with frosty then post a trojan and keyloggers, I don't think it was Elz on msn.

View Post

Thats his game to resolve. plus, he did that this morning, the same morning that he had just posted those 'working' abs and npgen's.. the ones with the keyloggers in them.

That doesnt change anything about the viruses either. <_<   :p   <_<

#4 red12345

red12345
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:23 PM

well,they were removed,and...he was hacked...........but,elz[the fake] mentioned neotwist....so....guess

#5 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:23 PM

I don't think Elz posted the viruses. I think it was hacker or someone, that guy on msn doesn;t sound like elz.

#6 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:26 PM

well,they were removed,and...he was hacked...........but,elz[the fake] mentioned neotwist....so....guess

View Post

so hes trying to incri'minate evidence now? oh this just gets richer and richer...do you know that that is a federal cri'me? incri'minating evidence...the guys at enron got double sentence for it.

also...how could a hacker post elz's program.

#7 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

I know this was elz for a FACT because we talked to me about personal stuff and in every convo he always asks you for program ideas, just look up there and see, he asked me for a program idea there as well

#8 HoHoMaN90

HoHoMaN90
  • 674 posts

whoa I can't believe that, not that it would infect me but wow. thx for the warning.

HoHoMaN90

#9 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:27 PM

This is really CENSOREDed up, I have no idea what is going on, I just don't think Elz would do this to he's own freinds...I don't know butr if you are right...I don't know...3vo was a really cool site.

#10 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:28 PM

Hyro can never be sure. Thats why he posted this.

#11 red12345

red12345
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:29 PM

well,I really don''t know,I'm just a member there.......so.......just leave me out of this...bye
Edit by HoHoMaN90: Advertising against rules, warn up 5%

Edited by HoHoMaN90, 23 August 2004 - 03:42 PM.

#12 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:33 PM

WTF That AINT Like elz It better not be hi'm <_<

#13 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:36 PM

WTF That AINT Like elz It better not be hi'm <_<

View Post

who cares if it isnt like elz...you guys have no proof that he was hacked, and his account is the one that posted the files with a completed program...I have the program downloads attached in the post...

how could the hacker make the exact programs that elz had made and include a keylogger if it wasnt elz hi'mself...

people someti'mes surprise you.

#14 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:36 PM

Why does Norton not count as a AV?, ya I think I d/led Elz'z npgen a while ago, not sure if itz the same version, a few days ago on my old hardrive I find a Trojan Downloader in "windows" and I had 3 viruses not to long ago named " Bloundhound.Packeted

#15 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:37 PM

I don't know, we'll have to see, if it Elz, I'm sorry for doubting you <_<

#16 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:38 PM

Why does Norton not count as a AV?, ya I think I d/led Elz'z npgen a while ago, not sure if itz the same version, a few days ago on my old hardrive I find a Trojan Downloader in "windows" and I had 3 viruses not to long ago named " Bloundhound.Packeted

View Post

norton doesnt count because it never picked up crap for me...but it works different on different computers I guess...its just that after norton I installed mcafee and it picked up 60 things...that norton never picked up in 2 years of use...

#17 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:38 PM

who cares if it isnt like elz...you guys have no proof that he was hacked, and his account is the one that posted the files with a completed program...I have the program downloads attached in the post...

how could the hacker make the exact programs that elz had made and include a keylogger if it wasnt elz hi'mself...

people someti'mes surprise you.

View Post

WHO CARES?! Wtf Hes a good guy + I CENSORED cares... k

Least I thought he was..  <_<

don't know whata think I'm goin to bed  :closedeyes:

Edited by XenoCyde, 23 August 2004 - 03:38 PM.

#18 red12345

red12345
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:39 PM

yeah,maybe it was the real elz,as hydrogen said,people someti'mes surprise you

#19 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:39 PM

They both find different things,  thats why I have

Norton Systemworks 2003
AND
Trojan Remover 6.2.8

#20 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:40 PM

I'm just saying, I put work into that site and Elz was my freind, how would you feel if I don't know..SL64 did this hydro?

#21 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:40 PM

They both find different things,  thats why I have

Norton Systemworks 2003
AND
Trojan Remover 6.2.8

View Post

thats good...get as many as you can just incase...you never know what which will find...I cant run norton at the same ti'me as mcafee..mcafee doesnt like to share  <_<   :p

#22 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:41 PM

if sl did this he'd be in the same boat

#23 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:42 PM

I hope u dotn delete this I wanna read it when I get up tomorrow..

#24 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:43 PM

I hope u dotn delete this I wanna read it when I get up tomorrow..

View Post

its not going anywhere...

for anyone just joining this thread, scroll up.

#25 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:43 PM

yaa Norton Detects Mcafee as a Malicous Code and as a Virus, I have read reviews and ppl hate Mcafee cause there poor updater etc, and they hate norton cause it doesnt come with a firewall, Norton is a good remover usually if it finds the virus, I need trojan remover because I'm very unlucky and half the viruses I get disable norton so I have to go to a back up AV, and usually rename the file that has the virus, which will disable the virus which makes norton wrk, then I kill it with Norton, Trojan Remover, and Norton make a very good team! <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users