Quantcast

Photo

If you are 18 Year or Older and want to earn $25, PLEASE READ THIS.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pyaephyokyaw

pyaephyokyaw
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:01 AM

Okay.. I will just shout out the site. It's revolutionmoneyexchange. Now if you can let me refer you, so that i get 10 bux and you get 25 bux everyone is happy.. pm me ur email address so i can refer you and you must be at least 18 yrs or older.. THANK YOU..

List your email addresses here. I want to refer you guys (18+yrs old) to sign up a site. To be honest with you, i get 10 dollars bonus for each referal signing up for the acc. and you get 25$ dollar bonus.

It's similar to paypal acc. You pay people using this acc. with bank acc.

Must be the first time user and must be 18 yr old or older. No need to have bank acc or cc. to open an acc.

Please list your email addresses here if you are interested. +rep after you signed up..

If you are uncomfortable posting your email address here, please pm me.. :-)

LET ME KNOW IF I AM NOT ALLOOWED TO DO THIS HERE.

I don't think there's no minium cash out..

Transfer Funds to your Bank Account
Within 2-3 Business Days
FREE!

Request a check
[7-10 Business Days]
$2.50 USD

Facts:
Sending money online via BLANK is FREE between accountholders. Pretty cool, huh?
Money arrives at the account faster than you can say, “BLANK is money.” (Maybe even faster.)
You can send up to $1000 per day, and not to exceed $2500 per calendar month, through BLANK.
Want to send money to someone who isn’t a BLANK accountholder? Simply log into and complete a request to send money to their email address. They will get an invitation to sign up. Once they’ve completed registering for a account and the recipient has accepted the funds, and the funds will be posted instantly to the recipient’s account.

A REQUEST TO PEOPLE WHO I REFERRED: PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS UNLESS I POST THE ACTUAL SITE HERE. TNX IN ADVANCE. YOU CAN REFER PEOPLE ON OTHER FORUM BUT NOT HERE.

Edited by pyaephyokyaw, 03 March 2008 - 07:02 AM.

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:06 AM

Linking to other websites of the same genre of Neocodex is not allowed. Advertising without staff permission is also not allowed.

* There is to be no linking or advertising of any other sites with the same genre as NeoCodex. Any form of advertisement must be approved by Staff, though other Neopets community sites will never be allowed to be advertised here.

http://www.neocodex....ion-t66195.html

In other words, piss off.

Edited by Laser Wave, 03 March 2008 - 07:08 AM.

#3 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:07 AM

rofl. That's all I have to say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users