#1 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:05 PM

http://digg.com/peop...rl_the_hard_way

I think the first response was the best

A little bit of street justice was in need here!

#2 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:07 PM

What the hell was he doing ohmy.gif

He deserved everything he got.

#3 foogie

foogie
  • 5818 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:09 PM

umm... so he was just beating up his woman in the pool?

I'm incredibly glad to see him get stormed by dozens of standerbys. smile1.gif

#4 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:24 PM

Nice job! 1up to the guy who completely laid the guy out. He deserved everything he got. You dont hit girls, thats not cool. thumbsup.gif

#5 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:27 PM

This is strange though. Notice that people are standing around and cheering WHILE he hits the girl. Then cheering more when they go after him. It's like wtf.

#6 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:31 PM

LMAO he didnt even win the fight with the girl anyway 1we8.gif

Edited by ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ, 01 April 2008 - 03:59 PM.

#7 Will

Will
  • 2229 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ @ Apr 1 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LMAO i didnt even win the fight with the girl anyway 1we8.gif

Hehe no you didn't.

People who fight girls deserve to get beat.

#8 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:49 PM

Guy got what he deserved.

Hope he learned a lesson that day.

#9 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Agent 008 @ Apr 1 2008, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is strange though. Notice that people are standing around and cheering WHILE he hits the girl. Then cheering more when they go after him. It's like wtf.

It sounded kind of like gasps and booing moreso than cheering when the girl was being hit. 1we8.gif

But yeah, that guy deserved it. Violence with violence normally isn't that great, but there's always exceptions.

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Agent 008 @ Apr 2 2008, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suspect it may have been:
"lol, playfight, woo!"
*pause*
"hoshit! this guy is serious..."
*smackdown gets laid*

#11 Germ

Germ
  • 501 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:55 PM

Damn, that was intense, haha. You shouldn't hit a women. tongue.gif

#12 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Agent 008 @ Apr 1 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's Spring Break, cheering does not need a reason xD

I lol'd at the comments on Digg for this video, people were like "Hey that's a double standard wtf!" + 200 diggs. Digg is pretty retarded at times.

#13 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:00 PM

I won't jump to a conclusion because I haven't seen what was happening before. Maybe the girl deserved it...

Edit: since this site is full of idiots that jump to conclusions. I do not, in anyway, condone violence against women. I'm just saying let's hear the whole story first.

Edited by FlashGM, 01 April 2008 - 04:02 PM.

#14 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (FlashGM @ Apr 1 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I won't jump to a conclusion because I haven't seen what was happening before. Maybe the girl deserved it...

Edit: since this site is full of idiots that jump to conclusions. I do not, in anyway, condone violence against women. I'm just saying let's hear the whole story first.

You know it's a little easy to tell what's going on.

If she started it and he was only hitting her because she deserved it, why would all of those people come and attack the guy? Wouldn't they instead go after her?

#15 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Tailwind @ Apr 1 2008, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know it's a little easy to tell what's going on.

If she started it and he was only hitting her because she deserved it, why would all of those people come and attack the guy? Wouldn't they instead go after her?

I have a funny feeling that if it were a guy most people would stand back and watch, while a couple people might try to break it up(if any).

#16 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:11 PM

serves the punk right >.> He need a good butt-whoopin'

#17 Will

Will
  • 2229 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (FlashGM @ Apr 1 2008, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you see a girl getting beat, you jump in. If you thrash the guy but the girl deserved it, you can apologize later. Waiting to hear the whole story in a situation like that could result in the girl getting seriously hurt.

#18 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Will @ Apr 2 2008, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you see a girl getting beat, you jump in. If you thrash the guy but the girl deserved it, you can apologize later. Waiting to hear the whole story in a situation like that could result in the girl getting seriously hurt.

Most people wouldnt do nothing if they saw a girl getting beat up by her boyfriend, firstly because its non of your business secondly because you dont know the full story (some girls deserve that shit) and third because he might knock the fuck out of you lol

#19 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:31 PM

How the fuck do you figure anyone deserves that?

#20 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ @ Apr 2 2008, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most people wouldnt do nothing if they saw a girl getting beat up by her boyfriend, firstly because its non of your business secondly because you dont know the full story (some girls deserve that shit) and third because he might knock the fuck out of you lol

It doesn't matter whether it is 'your business' or not. It is still wrong. I wouldn't even think twice about jumping in.

You don't even have to try and beat the guy up if you saw him beating up his girlfriend. As long as you distract him in some way he won't be hitting her.

You should really keep some of your comments to yourself about how women should be treated in your view. Trust me Hazard, you are a minority in thinking that way. Very few people think the way you do....and to be honest I think it is pretty sick if you believe that you are right in thinking that way.

Edited by Oaken, 01 April 2008 - 04:34 PM.

#21 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Apr 1 2008, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It doesn't matter whether it is 'your business' or not. It is still wrong. I wouldn't even think twice about jumping in.

You don't even have to try and beat the guy up if you saw him beating up his girlfriend. As long as you distract him in some way he won't be hitting her.

You should really keep some of your comments to yourself about how women should be treated in your view. Trust me Hazard, you are a minority in thinking that way. Very few people think the way you do....and to be honest I think it is pretty sick if you believe that you are right in thinking that way.

He has a right to think the way he does, even if it is the minority's opinion. I'd love to hear his point of view on why he thinks it's OK.

#22 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Agent 014 @ Apr 2 2008, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He has a right to think the way he does, even if it is the minority's opinion. I'd love to hear his point of view on why he thinks it's OK.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with him having his opinion. I just gave my opinion on his opinion if you like.

#23 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Apr 1 2008, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't say there was anything wrong with him having his opinion. I just gave my opinion on his opinion if you like.

No you told him to keep his opinions to himself, as in you didn't want to hear it.

#24 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ @ Apr 2 2008, 01:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I told you all it wasn't a joke. And you thought it was an irrational grudge.
Hah. Once again, I am deliciously correct.

And no, Hazard, I wasn't replying to you. I quoted you for reference.

#25 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (Agent 017 @ Apr 1 2008, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I told you all it wasn't a joke. And you thought it was an irrational grudge.
Hah. Once again, I am deliciously correct.

And no, Hazard, I wasn't replying to you. I quoted you for reference.

>.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users