Oozing scalp =(

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 foogie

foogie
  • 5818 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:32 PM

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon here and say this: DOCTOR.

even if it isnt oozing anymore you should still go for them to check it out and make sure there arent any infections.

....and then sue the hairdresser for medical fees.

#27 illicit

illicit
  • 915 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (nox @ Apr 4 2008, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously man pics or gtfo, topic title had so much potential too sad.gif

LOL pics wouldnt show anything but my hair tongue.gif You can't see anything through all my hair, just looks like hair gel that has dried.

For the record, I'm not oozing anymore. Just little crusty spots now. I called the only doctors office in Buckner and they said that they will be fine, just don't pick at them obviously. They said unless they're non-stop oozing, or the oozy stuff has a weird smell/color then theres no need to visit the doctor. Apparently your scalp can do what mine is doing for multiple reasons--too tight of a ponytail, a scratch, chlorine, or extreme heat.

EDIT: Just put some Neosporin on the scabs to help the healing process.

Edited by illicit, 04 April 2008 - 04:54 PM.

#28 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (murderkill 2.5.5 @ Apr 3 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you probably didn't mix the ingredients right... don't most relaxers have LYE in it? if so, then yeah, you just burned the fuck out of your scalp and you'll have scarring.

ever see Fight Club?

oh shit, i just broke the first rule doh.gif

Thank you for reminding me! I shall go watch that movie now biggrin.gif I haven't seen it yet and I always forget to download it. Make sure you take care of your scalp or it will turn on you and dry out.

Edited by Toxic-Snipe, 05 April 2008 - 12:44 AM.

#29 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:26 AM

Glad to hear it's okay happy.gif Must have been just a minor burn wound. Seriously go hire someone to kick her cheap ass for doing that to you sad.gif

#30 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (Tetiel @ Apr 5 2008, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad to hear it's okay happy.gif Must have been just a minor burn wound. Seriously go hire someone to kick her cheap ass for doing that to you sad.gif

I second that notion. If you're not going to sue her, at least kick her ass. D:

She could've scarred you for life. ; ;
Stupid hairdresser should lose her damned job. D:<

#31 illicit

illicit
  • 915 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:43 PM

It's a lot better now actually. Just two spots where it's still bothering me and I want to pick at it ;-;

My hair actually looks normal now though--you can't see weird shit in it--since I've washed it about 10 times XD

#32 Jenna

Jenna
  • 2129 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:20 PM

i would had seen a doctor, and filed for some kind of lawsuit

dont know why you put yourself through all that without getting medical attention

#33 illicit

illicit
  • 915 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:26 PM

I tend to be a bit of a hypochondriac. I might be blowing this whole thing out of proporion =o I'll go to the doctor if it keeps up or starts getting really weird on me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users