[Guide] Lever of Doom avatar![done]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:19 AM

I recently gained the Lever of Doom avatar using the method I am about to describe to you. It should only take a few minutes for you to get it up and running.

First of all you will need FireFox (FF) – you can get it here if you don’t already have it http://www.mozilla-e...org/en/firefox/

Next you will need this add-on for FireFox. If you go to the following link all you have to do is click ‘Add to FireFox’ and then click install. You will probably have to restart FF after installation - https://addons.mozil....4-fx mz sm.xpi

From now on, when you open FF there will be a new symbol next to the home button at the top of the screen. This is the iMacros add-on.

Now you need to navigate to the Lever of Doom and make sure you are logged into Neopets. If your screen does not look like the image below then you need to click the iMacros symbol to open up the left hand section as seen on the image below.

Now, in here…..

Enter this…..
CODE
http://run.imacros.net/?code=VkVSU0lPTiBCVUlMRD02MDUwNjEyIFJFQ09SREVSPUZYDQpUQUIgVD0xDQpVUkwgR09UTz1odHRwOi8vd3d3L
m5lb3BldHMuY29tL3NwYWNlL3N0cmFuZ2VsZXZlci5waHRtbA0KVEFHIFBPUz0xIFRZUEU9SU5QVVQ6U1VCTUlUIEZ
P
Uk09TkFNRTogQVRUUj1WQUxVRTpQdWxsPFNQPlRoZTxTUD5MZXZlcjxTUD5Bbnl3YXkNClRBRyBQT1M9MSBUWVBFPU
l
OUFVUOlNVQk1JVCBGT1JNPU5BTUU6IEFUVFI9VkFMVUU6R288U1A%2BQmFjazxTUD5UbzxTUD5MZXZlcg0KVEFHIFBPUz0xIFRZUEU9SU5QVVQ6U1VCTUlUIEZPUk09TkFNRTogQVRUUj1W
QUxVRTpQdWxsPFNQPlRoZTxTUD5MZXZlcjxTUD5Bbnl3YXkNClRBRyBQT1M9MSBUWVBFPUlOUFVUOlNVQk1JVCBGT1
J
NPU5BTUU6IEFUVFI9VkFMVUU6R288U1A%2BQmFjazxTUD5UbzxTUD5MZXZlcg0KVEFHIFBPUz0xIFRZUEU9SU5QVVQ6U1VCTUlUIEZPUk09TkFNRTogQVRUUj1W
QUxVRTpQdWxsPFNQPlRoZTxTUD5MZXZlcjxTUD5Bbnl3YXkNClRBRyBQT1M9MSBUWVBFPUlOUFVUOlNVQk1JVCBGT1
J
NPU5BTUU6IEFUVFI9VkFMVUU6R288U1A%2BQmFjazxTUD5UbzxTUD5MZXZlcg0KU0VUICFMT09QIDk5OQ%3D%3D

Now….you should be able to hit enter and it will work it’s magic. You can’t use any other tabs in the window that iMacros is using but you can just open a new window and continue browsing the interwebs that way thumbsup.gif.

I have the macro set to loop 999 times. You can stop the macro by closing iMacros.

Hopefully I will be adding a random wait time to the macro but I don’t think it is really necessary. You are not going to be frozen for leaving this going as TNT are aware that people have to it many, many times before they get the avatar.

Hopefully it should work for you tongue.gif.

EDIT: If anyone has used iMacros before and knows how to make it wait a random amount of time between, for example, 2-5 seconds please let me know tongue.gif. I can't figure it out.

#2 Skimmy

Skimmy
  • 2683 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Jul 11 2008, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDIT: If anyone has used iMacros before and knows how to make it wait a random amount of time between, for example, 2-5 seconds please let me know tongue.gif. I can't figure it out.

http://forum.iopus.c...php?f=11&t=3267

None of that makes sense to me. Maybe it will to you.

I found a really easy way to set a random wait a few months ago but forgot what it is. Ill see if i can find it.

#3 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:42 AM

Thanks for the link but I already read that and it would seem it made as much sense to you as it did to me tongue.gif.

#4 Skimmy

Skimmy
  • 2683 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Jul 11 2008, 06:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the link but I already read that and it would seem it made as much sense to you as it did to me tongue.gif.

Haha. Oh ok.

I was hoping you knew what all that meant. Ill see if i can find somehting that makes a little more sense and is easier to understand.

#5 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:35 PM

Any luck Skimmy? I can't find anything at all rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users