New Chick On The Block

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#26 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:23 PM

Whoa....a lot has been said in a short space of time in here tongue.gif (amazing for an intro topic). Nice intro Dawnybell, looks like you will fit right in. So welcome to Codex thumbsup.gif

#27 dawnybell

dawnybell
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Jul 13 2008, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoa....a lot has been said in a short space of time in here tongue.gif (amazing for an intro topic). Nice intro Dawnybell, looks like you will fit right in. So welcome to Codex thumbsup.gif

Thank you, and thank you as well for the welcome smile.gif I aim to please

#28 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (dawnybell @ Jul 13 2008, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I aim to please
Oh do you now? lookaround.gif

#29 dawnybell

dawnybell
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (redlion @ Jul 13 2008, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh do you now? lookaround.gif

lol No complaints thus far

#30 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:39 PM

laugh.gif

I like her, may I keep her?

#31 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (redlion @ Jul 13 2008, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif

I like her, may I keep her?

I don't think she'd like that very much. sad.gif

#32 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Cory @ Jul 13 2008, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think she'd like that very much. sad.gif

Shutup cory, you're not the boss of me!

I need more slaves. That one I had died or something... cannot remember how. Sacrifice to ali?

#33 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (redlion @ Jul 13 2008, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shutup cory, you're not the boss of me!

I need more slaves. That one I had died or something... cannot remember how. Sacrifice to ali?

lookaround.gif That'll convince her!

#34 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:49 PM

You have a lot to learn my boy. You don't convince slaves of anything. You take what you want!

#35 dawnybell

dawnybell
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Cory @ Jul 13 2008, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lookaround.gif That'll convince her!

Sorry the slave persona generally isn't my thing, I tend to be too dominant for that, but I do make exceptions lol. Glad you can appreciate my many facets smile.gif

#36 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:58 AM

wow, great intro post!

welcome to the forum, i'm sure you'll love it here smile.gif

#37 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:27 PM

Holy moly hugest intro topic for replis ive seen!!

Awesome to have another neo addict!!! Wooooot we're lookin for people like you. Im a neo addict myself! biggrin.gif

On your account that got hacked how much np/trophies/avatars did it have? Like what all was on the account that was real good?

QUOTE (Bahbuu @ Jul 12 2008, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow

to be honest.. i've never read the rules *hides*

neither have i tongue.gif ahahaha

QUOTE (dawnybell @ Jul 12 2008, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, I am checking each general topic for individual rules, I am slightly ocd smile.gif

i think u'll one heck of a member biggrin.gif

beside i loooove neo addicts on the board!!! biggrin.gif

#38 Guest_Ali_*

Guest_Ali_*

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (redlion @ Jul 13 2008, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thought we were going to begin a new takeover bid? *Yawn* You've been falling behind on the sacrifices btw, don't make me angry now...

Anyhoo...welcome to Codex Dawn!

#39 dawnybell

dawnybell
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (Noitidart @ Jul 13 2008, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy moly hugest intro topic for replis ive seen!!

Awesome to have another neo addict!!! Wooooot we're lookin for people like you. Im a neo addict myself! biggrin.gif

On your account that got hacked how much np/trophies/avatars did it have? Like what all was on the account that was real good?

neither have i tongue.gif ahahaha

i think u'll one heck of a member biggrin.gif

beside i loooove neo addicts on the board!!! biggrin.gif

lol thanks! On the account that got hacked, I had 6 mil +, all limited pets, I had many of the avatars, not stamps though, and *sigh* all of my pets had my favorite petpet...the fat cat. I was a bit obsessed with that little creature. I also had a magical plushie gallery. I used to win them all the time off the wheel of excitement.

I am seriously amazed by the amount of replies I have had on here! Thank you all for the great welcome!

Edited by dawnybell, 13 July 2008 - 09:35 PM.

#40 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (dawnybell @ Jul 14 2008, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol thanks! On the account that got hacked, I had 6 mil +, all limited pets, I had many of the avatars, not stamps though, and *sigh* all of my pets had my favorite petpet...the fat cat. I was a bit obsessed with that little creature. I also had a magical plushie gallery. I used to win them all the time off the wheel of excitement.

I am seriously amazed by the amount of replies I have had on here! Thank you all for the great welcome!

No problem, and let me welcome you to Neocodex also! Hopefully we can help you make your NP back. biggrin.gif

#41 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:39 PM

I'm sorry i actually didn't join in on the fun sad.gif.
I read through the whole thread like 18 times, i was just too lazy to post lol. xD Welcome to Codex, and good luck. I would be lying if i didn't say you should stay away from Redlion. Paddy = rapist tbh. Oh well, what websites don't have rapists anymore? What has the world come to tongue.gif.

If you need any help or anything just post in the Neopets section.
And again welcome to Codex.

QUOTE (ShadowLink64 @ Jul 14 2008, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No problem, and let me welcome you to Neocodex also! Hopefully we can help you make your NP back. biggrin.gif

We will help her out. wink.gif
Seems like Noit wants to anyway...

#42 dawnybell

dawnybell
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Freddy @ Jul 14 2008, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry i actually didn't join in on the fun sad.gif .
I read through the whole thread like 18 times, i was just too lazy to post lol. xD Welcome to Codex, and good luck. I would be lying if i didn't say you should stay away from Redlion. Paddy = rapist tbh. Oh well, what websites don't have rapists anymore? What has the world come to tongue.gif .

If you need any help or anything just post in the Neopets section.
And again welcome to Codex.

We will help her out. wink.gif
Seems like Noit wants to anyway...

smile.gif I currently am pretty flat broke on np. My problem is I keep finding ways to spend. I get a bit flaky on my interests. One day I will be all about trying to fill my gallery and try for that spotlight. The next it could be wearables, neohome, or whatever other whim might take hold of me. I also have the lab and petpet lab on several accounts, so that was nice chunk of change.

I am afraid I won't be on here as much this evening as I had originally intended. I have been dealing with major family drama all day, and I am mentally and emotionally exhausted. I am hoping I get more time tomorrow. I really am trying to read through everything and get a better understanding of Codex. I have already read through al the rules I could find, but once again my reading ocd requires me to read through more.

#43 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:55 PM

It's definitely understandable lol.
You are the Neo addict that Noit says you are.
I sense a serious relationship coming... xD

I recently got in trouble, but nothing came of it. My dad basically said he was going to take my phone but it ended up that i just went to my mom's house with it, so that didn't even matter haha. As of right now I'm watching Sportscenter top plays, listening to lil' Wayne, posting on Codex, and texting like 3 people tongue.gif.

I'm quite the multi-taskerer. tongue.gif

#44 dawnybell

dawnybell
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (Freddy @ Jul 14 2008, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's definitely understandable lol.
You are the Neo addict that Noit says you are.
I sense a serious relationship coming... xD

I recently got in trouble, but nothing came of it. My dad basically said he was going to take my phone but it ended up that i just went to my mom's house with it, so that didn't even matter haha. As of right now I'm watching Sportscenter top plays, listening to lil' Wayne, posting on Codex, and texting like 3 people tongue.gif .

I'm quite the multi-taskerer. tongue.gif

Indeed you are. I can be like that as well, when I am not propping my eyes open with toothpicks.

The trouble isn't of my doing, I have a cousin that is an addict in quite the worse sense of the word. She is 32 with a 13 year old daughter, and after years in the making things have reached a total boiling point. Today I have dealt with the complete meltdown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users