• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (ShadowLink64 @ Oct 26 2008, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is meant to imply that they can still do whatever they want with their program, so long as our policies are followed on the site. tongue.gif It would be kind of assholeish to do something that would undermine Neocodex though, but the clause is there so programmers can feel a bit more welcome. The whole idea is about earning the trust of programmers so that they feel comfortable programming here. wink.gif

So basically say you can do it but not actually mean it tongue.gif

#52 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (SidaZoid @ Oct 26 2008, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So basically say you can do it but not actually mean it tongue.gif

Yeah, basically. I would definitely prefer the programmer to submit their stuff exclusively to us, but if they really want to submit it elsewhere, at least we get some exposure to their program rather than none at all. 1we8.gif

#53 exifyde

exifyde
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:50 AM

i dont mind auth on my programs.
also for those who cant decompile and check packets its a way to let them know the program is safe and that it works

#54 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:55 PM

I think having auth kinda makes it better, because then less people use the program so maybe you can't get caught as easy or if they try to scam someone then they cant use it.

#55 Amour

Amour
  • 214 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (faints @ Jan 24 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think having auth kinda makes it better, because then less people use the program so maybe you can't get caught as easy or if they try to scam someone then they cant use it.

That's a good point I didn't think of until I read it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users