Photo

Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Valkyrja

Valkyrja
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 04:59 PM

Well, I was looking in the guide section, and there seems to not be a nice and thorough guide for us retards who don't know how to use cheat programs and without their mains getting frozen
All of the topics I found were for a specific kind of cheating (like training or something), were poorly written and/or outdated
If there's someone who's pro at haxing and knows how to stay out of the freezer, please. I beg you, for the sake of morons like myself, consider sharing your knowledge?

I'm raging on the inside that changing my IP fifty times a day didnt save my main, lols. shows that my tactics fail. halp ;_;

#2 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:05 PM

There's never a guarantee that you won't get iced no matter what program you're using. I will suggest the following though:

- Don't use programs on more than 1 account at a time.
- Don't use stupid refresh times. If a program gives you the option to set refresh intervals etc, put them at a reasonable number, something a human could do.
- If programs offer proxy support...use it, although remember that public proxies can make programs such as autobuyers slower meaning you might miss the good items.
- Check comments on the download page to get an idea whether the program is reliable. Some programs are much more prone to freezing than others.
- Try not to use outdated programs.

Neopets like to chain ban. If you get a side account banned then chances are your main will go down with it.

#3 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:30 PM

Easy to follow steps that give a 99% chance that you won't be frozen.

-Don't use programs in the morning
-Don't use programs in the afternoon
-Don't use programs at night
-Don't use programs during any other time then the ones mentioned above

#4 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Cory @ Nov 8 2008, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Easy to follow steps that give a 99% chance that you won't be frozen.

-Don't use programs in the morning
-Don't use programs in the afternoon
-Don't use programs at night
-Don't use programs during any other time then the ones mentioned above

More like a 50% chance knowing TNT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users