Photo

December 21, 2012

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#51 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:18 AM

Oh dear god, do not get me started on 2012.. Oh wait you just have.. I must have written 40 pages or more on this subject in various forums across the internet.

Ok First I would like to say, if you think the world will end on Friday the 21st of december 2012, you are fucking retarded.

Why? Because the Mayans based there calendar on how many fingers and toes they had. Brian back me up here,

However, having said that. Every x* Years or so our Poles shift, this is a known fact, (thanks to us accelerating particles, and watching there magnetism reverse over and over). And it is also known that we are overdue for one.

By some crazy coiencedence, every x* Years or so, we change what hemisphere of the galaxy our solar-system is in, no, not by teleportation, but due to our solar-system orbiting around the black hole in the center of our galaxy.

Connecting these two facts together, and knowing that the date we will cross from the northern part of our galaxy into the southern, is around 5:30 am on the 21st of december 2012.

You may think it is likely our poles will shift on the 21st, however, this does not mean the world will end, just that alot of electrical appliances will stop working, and anything with a motor will no longer run. Also, polar shifts in the past have coincided with Ice-ages, which we are also over-due for.

I left x as x instead of defining it as a number, because no one is completely certain, the dates seem to be irregular.

However, what we do know is that the process takes 5,000 years or so for the poles to start reversing, and then reverse.

As Brian cox said, the Mayans made the "Prophecy" 5,200 Years ago.

This is just a list of coincedence, and attempted fact, Draw your own conclusions.

#52 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:26 AM

I duno....i dont beleive it BUT if the powers that be were aware of such an event theres no way theyd tell us anyway as theyd be chaos. Ill just make sure im doing what id like to be doing on my last day ever on dec 21st lol :D

#53 ThisisInsane

ThisisInsane
  • 295 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:06 PM

Mayans are full of crap, they don't know what their talking about. In all seriousness, I can't see the world ending on this date because an ancient civilization said so.

#54 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:30 PM

http://video.google....eitgeist&hl=en#

http://video.google....c agenda&hl=en#

http://video.google....2 enigma&hl=en#

#55 MaidenOfMercy

MaidenOfMercy
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:32 PM

I don't know why you're all so worried about 2012. My calendar ends on December 31, 2009. That means we're all going to die then, right :(

#56 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:38 PM

We aren't all worried about 2012, read my post damnit >.<

And also there is more cause for concern then Just a calendar ending, Damn coincedence.

#57 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:39 PM

Edited by akira4444, 05 October 2009 - 07:41 PM.

#58 roxasrocks

roxasrocks
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:54 PM

Ok.
Either it happens, and we're screwed no matter what, or nothing happens.
Either way, there's no reason to be freaking out about it, unless we can find another planet and move everybody there by the time it comes around. But THAT's not gonna happen. Lol.
So honestly, I don't care either way. =)

#59 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:59 PM

The day after my 23rd birthday... Posted Image

#60 roxasrocks

roxasrocks
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:01 PM

The suspense is killing me! Lol

#61 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:15 PM

You guys fail. This is how it happens.

http://www.endofworld.net/

#62 ericcc

ericcc
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:18 PM

December 21, 2012

Four days before christmas

dun dun dunnn

#63 Ellcrys

Ellcrys
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

nostradamus phrases could be interpreted to so many things... by the mayans were crazy smart with space and time... having a calendar more accurate than our current one. The believe that december 21 2012 will be the end of the "5th cycle". Maybe scientists believe that this cosmic alignment will shift our north and south polarities causing massive natural disasters... Im not sure if i believe it or not.. i guess we will find out :D

ps, not only the mayans predicted this date... more than 10 ancient civilizations are in accordance to around the same time.

Edited by Ellcrys, 23 November 2009 - 03:21 PM.

#64 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:24 PM

. by the mayans were crazy smart with space and time... having a calendar more accurate than our current one

What makes you say this?

#65 Ellcrys

Ellcrys
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:29 PM

What makes you say this?

Because having absolutely no technological advances they could make a calendar more accurate than ours by like a 1/26000 of a day... thats why we have leap years and such. Look 'er up. And they did everything by charting stars and the moon, amazing astrologers. They believe everything repeats itself in a cycle.

#66 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:37 PM

Oh, you're right. My mistake

We can therefore derive a value for the Mayan estimate of the year by dividing 1,101,600 by 365, subtracting 2, and taking that number and dividing 1,101,600 by the result, which gives us an answer of 365.242036 days, which is slightly more accurate than the 365.2425 days of the Gregorian calendar.

Still, miniscule difference

#67 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:45 PM

I'm gonna laugh at the Mayan civilization on December 22, 2012. Posted Image

They're probably going to postpone it again. 2024.Posted Image

#68 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

nostradamus phrases could be interpreted to so many things... by the mayans were crazy smart with space and time... having a calendar more accurate than our current one. The believe that december 21 2012 will be the end of the "5th cycle". Maybe scientists believe that this cosmic alignment will shift our north and south polarities causing massive natural disasters... Im not sure if i believe it or not.. i guess we will find out :D

ps, not only the mayans predicted this date... more than 10 ancient civilizations are in accordance to around the same time.

i agree. Considering they believed most of space was made up of gods. And considering they though the earth was flat.

I suggest you go and read up on the poles... And how shifting their polarities will not cause natural disasters.... Also how cosmic alignment does not affect out magnetic field.

#69 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:51 PM

i agree. Considering they believed most of space was made up of gods. And considering they though the earth was flat.

I suggest you go and read up on the poles... And how shifting their polarities will not cause natural disasters.... Also how cosmic alignment does not affect out magnetic field.

Why you talking about boy? The Earth is flat. Posted Image

#70 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:54 PM

Why you talking about boy? The Earth is flat. Posted Image

Yeah. And because its flat, it wont be able to hold our weight, hence why it will end in 2012.

#71 roxasrocks

roxasrocks
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:48 PM

I don't believe that gravity works by us being pulled in...
I've always felt like I've been pushed down, not pulled in. Lol

Edited by roxasrocks, 23 November 2009 - 04:49 PM.

#72 Ellcrys

Ellcrys
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:19 PM

Im not defending them at all, just stating what ive heard from shows on the history channel and what ive read about. Not saying i believe it either, just considering the possibilities.. And you have no idea what shifting polarities will do iargue, nobody does because it hasnt ever happened.

#73 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:37 PM

I don't believe that gravity works by us being pulled in...
I've always felt like I've been pushed down, not pulled in. Lol

Did you just defy physics?

Sounds like it's time for a cage match.

#74 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:52 PM

Im not defending them at all, just stating what ive heard from shows on the history channel and what ive read about. Not saying i believe it either, just considering the possibilities.. And you have no idea what shifting polarities will do iargue, nobody does because it hasnt ever happened.

Ugh.

http://en.wikipedia....hift_hypothesis

Once again. Try to understand our Magnetic Field BEFORE you post.

#75 roxasrocks

roxasrocks
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:30 PM

Yes, I can fly...
*needs more pixie dust*

Either way, we're not capable of stopping whatever is or isn't going to happen, so... Hakuna Matata. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users