December 21, 2012

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#126 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:59 PM

i feel dead already 4am :( i woke up at 7:30am nearly 24hrs poo :S

and december 2012 is something which was created by a bunch of funny scientists who are trying to rule the world :p

#127 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:58 AM

My opinion on 2012 is that it won't happen the way we think it will. Why? Just cause humans see the end of the Mayan Calander they begin freaking out saying "OH NO THAT MEANS THE WORLDS GONNA END AAAAAHHHHH". Humans jump to the worst conclusion we could think of naturally.

However, I will become scared of this possibility happening if the Revelation comes true when it says that 3 men will die, then rise again and walk away. Listen around for that. So far supposedly the Revelation has been right with things like the Twin Towers falling but I still don't really buy it.

Either way, believing it or not, I'm not gonna live my life scared of that date. That's not the way to live and if anyones gonna live like that you may as already be dead. That's one thing I hate bout things like this. People stop living their life and get scared of that event and cease what they do. Like the San Andreas Fault. People in the 80's when they heard bout it stopped living their life for the ONE day that supposedly it was gonna come. I can understand preparing but you don't need to go overboard for something that isn't guarenteed.
My head isn't fully here so I may need to revise this later... I'm dead tired from having to get up at 3am to get to school 2 hours away xD

#128 KitsuKun

KitsuKun
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:05 AM

Ya stupid humans <.<

#129 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:36 AM

Lol, wasn't it back in 1999 when everyone thought the world was ending and God was going to come; they huddled around in houses and prayed, etc; all because microsoft didn't have a year 2000 on thier computers? :p

#130 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:40 AM

Yup. 1999 everyone thought computers would go boom and got scared. I remember just being like "What's going on o.O" that year lol. Only the religious thought God would come though if even that. I haven't heard of that. I know that they all freaked though cause they thought computers would go boom cause they were incapable of going to the year 2000. I think some thought it would end the world too -facepalm-

#131 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:42 AM

Yup. 1999 everyone thought computers would go boom and got scared. I remember just being like "What's going on o.O" that year lol. Only the religious thought God would come though if even that. I haven't heard of that. I know that they all freaked though cause they thought computers would go boom cause they were incapable of going to the year 2000. I think some thought it would end the world too -facepalm-

LOLLOOL Fail humans, I don't know much about that situation, ... So they thought the computers would explode? I wonder if anyone threw them away xD

#132 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:47 AM

lmao me too. I'm gonna look up some blogs or something to see if anyone posted that year about their thoughts and I'll post what I find. But yeah I believe several people freaked out. My family really didn't. And I dont recall any of my neighbors or friends worrying but I've heard from friends and family that some people FLIPPED

Can't really find much but found things like "Year 2000 problem (End of Humanity)" xD

#133 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:56 AM

Here's my take on the 2012 thing. If the Maya could predict humanity's downfall... why didn't they predict the fall of their own civilization on their own deaths? Makes me laugh when I think about it all really.

#134 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:58 AM

You guys are lucky if we last past this May, so quit yo whinin' ;)

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

#135 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:01 AM

Makes me think the Mayan Calandar is fake.

Also, consider this:

The Revelation mentions the Twin Towers falling right?
Everyone thinks "OMG IT PREDICTED IT! IT PREDICTS THE END OF THE WORLD WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!"

Did anyone ever consider that Bush read this/heard of this and planned the attack himself? (I know there are conspiracy thoughts about him planning the attack already but what if he planned it because of the Revelation?) Who's to say that he didn't do it cause of the Revelation and wanted to gain mass control over our country by making the people who live here fear that their life is gonna end and they have no choice but to listen to the government?

Not to say that this worked or anything but who's to say that Bush didn't process this through his head before the attack? There are so many clues saying that it was an attack by our own country already. Lots of evidence backing that up too...

Just a thought =/

You guys are lucky if we last past this May, so quit yo whinin' ;)

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

We are all lucky if we even last till the end of today quite technically, or the next minute in our life too :p

#136 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:01 AM

Here's my take on the 2012 thing. If the Maya could predict humanity's downfall... why didn't they predict the fall of their own civilization on their own deaths? Makes me laugh when I think about it all really.

Ironic :p I wonder how they came up with the number; anyone know? LIke some spiritual dance around a fire? XD

#137 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:05 AM

If anyone planned 9/11, I highly doubt it was Bush. The results of the attack, the war, and the economic downfall made everyone hate Bush by the end of his presidency. The Bible, like Nostradamus, should also be loosely interpreted.

#138 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:07 AM

Well, whoever it was that was responsible, put in place of Bush. I say Bush cause like you said, everyone already blames him. But whoever is responsible of 9/11 I honestly think looked at the Revelation and attacked based on that.

#139 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:15 AM

That's pretty sad for him; we always find ways to nitpick the leaders :p We're never happy

Posted Image

#140 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:17 AM

lmao! xD Love the pic!

#141 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:21 AM

Ironic :p I wonder how they came up with the number; anyone know? LIke some spiritual dance around a fire? XD

Probably that toxic pit they threw sacrifices into...

#142 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:33 AM

i read somewhere someone many centries ago was writing the calendar and happened to stop at that date...

#143 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:35 AM

i read somewhere someone many centries ago was writing the calendar and happened to stop at that date...

I think you're talking about the Aztecs or somthing like that... They had a huge circle shaped rock and carved all the dates; it stopped at 2012 because they ran out of room or somthing haha

#144 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:37 AM

That's pretty sad for him; we always find ways to nitpick the leaders :p We're never happy

Posted Image

Lol this is awesome. :D
There's loads of things like this, some one should start another fail thread with a theme.

#145 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:42 AM

My opinion on 2012 is that it won't happen the way we think it will. Why? Just cause humans see the end of the Mayan Calander they begin freaking out saying "OH NO THAT MEANS THE WORLDS GONNA END AAAAAHHHHH". Humans jump to the worst conclusion we could think of naturally.

However, I will become scared of this possibility happening if the Revelation comes true when it says that 3 men will die, then rise again and walk away. Listen around for that. So far supposedly the Revelation has been right with things like the Twin Towers falling but I still don't really buy it.

Either way, believing it or not, I'm not gonna live my life scared of that date. That's not the way to live and if anyones gonna live like that you may as already be dead. That's one thing I hate bout things like this. People stop living their life and get scared of that event and cease what they do. Like the San Andreas Fault. People in the 80's when they heard bout it stopped living their life for the ONE day that supposedly it was gonna come. I can understand preparing but you don't need to go overboard for something that isn't guarenteed.
My head isn't fully here so I may need to revise this later... I'm dead tired from having to get up at 3am to get to school 2 hours away xD

Humans are just supersticious and pull out random things :p I bet a lot of these things start out as jokes and then some people take it seriously

#146 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:41 AM

Like this so called "Superstorm" that people have been expecting for a while.

News reports say that a Superstorm COULD happen on the pacific and put a good part of Cali under water. My renters husband read this and thought the Superstorm was coming soon and started freaking out. Both him and my bf ran around telling everyone "You better get to higher land! The superstorm is coming" (My bf only thought this cause the husband told him it was... Kitsu never went and looked it up for himself xD). But either or, just another example of human minds. We see/read/hear something and completely twist what it truly said thinking of our own reality. Face it, most humans LIVE for drama. Some people live for the chaoticness and seeing people run around like chickens with their heads cut off.
We love to panic and worry and think something bad is gonna happen. Its natural but at the same time pretty rediculous if you think about it. Sad thing is, we all (including myself) do this at some point (or many) in our life

#147 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:46 AM

Who knows? Now a superstorm could very well happen somewhere. Look at the increase of natural disasters. Earthquakes, hurricanes, monsoons, and blizzards have all gotten more frequent. I live in Alabama and I've been witness to all of that besides the monsoons of course and it's just downright scary. Then again, I really don't like bad weather much. Even if a superstorm happens, though, I don't see it wiping the world out in one blow.

#148 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:24 AM

No they're talking bout it putting most of California under water. I live in Cali so you can imagine what most people were thinking. We don't get shit here. No hurricanes, tornadoes, monsoons, nothing. Just earthquakes. So of course when someone heard "There could possibly come a superstorm off the pacific to hit California" my renters husband thought "A superstorm is coming and is gonna hit California and put half of it underwater" =____=

#149 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:17 PM

Who knows? Now a superstorm could very well happen somewhere. Look at the increase of natural disasters. Earthquakes, hurricanes, monsoons, and blizzards have all gotten more frequent. I live in Alabama and I've been witness to all of that besides the monsoons of course and it's just downright scary. Then again, I really don't like bad weather much. Even if a superstorm happens, though, I don't see it wiping the world out in one blow.

I nearly crapped a brick when I saw a Super Typhoon:

Posted Image

Edited by PsychoSoldier, 16 February 2011 - 01:19 PM.

#150 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:49 PM

these "clever" scientists need to use their brain a bit more and actually think how the world is going to end on this date. its not like the world is just going to blow up or something seriously?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users