Photo

Your newest avatar?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:12 PM

The one with the tomb thing. Where it's random by going through the tomb.

#2 Leonor

Leonor
  • 592 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (Bryan @ Apr 9 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The one with the tomb thing. Where it's random by going through the tomb.

Ooh! *stares daggers at Bryan* I am sooo jealous. I've been trying for that one forever.
QUOTE (Kitsune @ Apr 9 2009, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's quite lucky, I've never once had that avatar and go every damn day dry.gif

Yeah, me too.

My latest one is the Black Pteri one. Which is kind of random cause you have to wait for the Black Pteri event to get it as a Battledome Challenger. Funny thing is, I don't know how long I've had it as a challenger 'cause it must of happened while I was running the Dice-a-Roo player. I'm really not much of a battler, only DON, avatars and plots, so it took me a while to notice.

Edited by Leonor, 09 April 2009 - 07:49 PM.

#3 Leonor

Leonor
  • 592 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (Kitsune @ Apr 10 2009, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Spent half the day getting the final 500 biggrin.gif

congrats3sg.gif Talk about slow and tedious. This one takes either lots of NPs or infinite patience.

#4 Leonor

Leonor
  • 592 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (Kitsune @ Apr 10 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, actually it will cost you under 60k now. TNT have been releasing so many shitty items to such a huge number of people that there's heaps of junk.

BUT, slow and tedious is right. THe worst part is the aftermath when you have to sell everything off.

Oh yeah, the selling off is definitely the worst or you could be a true packrat and just keep everything. happy.gif

#5 brandonxan

brandonxan
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:17 AM

I just got the Lenny-Finneus avatar like 2 seconds ago. About 3 years late.
Haha.

#6 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:35 AM

Last avvie was probably the Easter one. I used to enjoy collecting them but without Buzz it's no fun.

#7 Mialaca

Mialaca
  • 514 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:22 AM

I just got the Darigan - Pteri one. O.o

#8 Mialaca

Mialaca
  • 514 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:19 AM

Just got the Ssssidney avvi...got 10k off the scratchcard, too. Yay.

#9 Leonor

Leonor
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:19 AM

Fyora - Faerie Queen. Bought a Darigan Paint Brush for my Tonu.

#10 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:10 AM

lol congrats
Mine is jester I think. I haven't got one in a looong time :(

#11 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:49 AM

Finally got the grumpy king avvie for the first time the other day. I really want to get the Turmy avatar but I never catch him since Noits alerts went down.

#12 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:21 AM

Thanks. I got the account 4 months ago and it's taken that long to get <_<

Just got DoM3 and Meerca Chase avatars too, but I had to put aside my usual legit stance and used a score sender to get it :/ Only going to use it to get game avatars and will be doing it over a long time so as to make sure I don't get caught. I feel really bad to use it, but I don't have the time to spend getting better at games all over again. I've earnt them in the past just can't be bothered getting them again.

When are you planning on getting more avatars Noit? Your account looks bare without a solid avatar count :(

I'm into NP making :) Would love avatars but have no clue how you guys get such a high count. I can't find any avatar any more, I've tried hard too. :(

Finally got the grumpy king avvie for the first time the other day. I really want to get the Turmy avatar but I never catch him since Noits alerts went down.

The next release of the Neoalerts system comes with an auto visitor so you won't ever miss things again :)

#13 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:47 AM

I'm not too big into avatars, so my most recent is the plastic fir. :p As for my most recent avatar that actually matters, that would be the Turmy avatar.

#14 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:08 AM

I'm into NP making :) Would love avatars but have no clue how you guys get such a high count. I can't find any avatar any more, I've tried hard too. :(

The next release of the Neoalerts system comes with an auto visitor so you won't ever miss things again :)

That means that by just logging on to Neocodex we will have all our dailies done, and each event(tarla, snowy, turmy, etc) when they are available?
Anyway, ontopic, recently got my 200th avvie: Petpet Laboratory, I would have liked to get something better as my 200th though...

#15 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:11 AM

That means that by just logging on to Neocodex we will have all our dailies done, and each event(tarla, snowy, turmy, etc) when they are available?
Anyway, ontopic, recently got my 200th avvie: Petpet Laboratory, I would have liked to get something better as my 200th though...

Well having the browser do it is kind of tricky :( I'm trying to work it out but most likely it will be an application tied into Neoalerts system. Logs will be seen on the site though :)

#16 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:33 PM

Have you gone through each category that's pinned in this area? Your account should easily have 250. My account is 7 months old and has over 260 now and I'm missing the majority of the pet ones, whereas you shouldn't be :p

I think the ones you're lacking are the game ones, and I know games don't earn huge amounts of money, but even working on one game av at a time, playing 3 times a day shouldn't take long at all.

Yeah I'm definately missing the game ones. They're hard! And score sending freaks me out.

I have the pets but didn't bring them to my main :(

I hear neo allows you to have sides with more pets on them. I'm thinking about it but hopefully a future private member will be willing to do it instead lol. Avatars just don't turn me on so much :(

I'm getting into BD big time though. Frickin expensive

#17 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

Got my newest avatar today. Nimmo's Pond!

#18 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:54 PM

Soup Faerie - Only took a month and a half of liquidating my assets

-_-'

#19 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:19 AM

Finally decided to get Sinsi - Shapeshifter

Game's not as hard as I remember it being

#20 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:11 PM

Just got the Double or Nothing.

#21 Raluk

Raluk
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

The last one i got was the Ruki-Mummified thanks to a good friend.

#22 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:13 PM

Just got Gormball.. took me ages. -_-

#23 nonotjj

nonotjj
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

I have no idea... my account just got frozen. :crybaby:

#24 unigirl

unigirl