Photo

Uhhh hi

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Soulis

Soulis
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:54 AM

:unsure: O_o :WTF: Hey I am old, new lol! Old to the NeoCodex site but new to the design and confused.

I cannot find where to download the Neopets programs like the free daily one, and some of the ones by Robert?

Can anyone help?

Soulis

PS Files are still missing for download section! Errr

Edited by Soulis, 03 June 2009 - 01:25 AM.

#2 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:08 AM

As you may see, the site has gone under certain updates, I believe that is the reason why the programs aren't up for download...

#3 GlamQueen

GlamQueen
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:38 AM

Hmmm yeaa and how come i can't send PM!?

#4 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:28 AM

Because codex is going under changes right now so some things at certain times dose not work. If you think it may be a bug then Click on Bug Tracker in the menu and report it on the form it provides.

#5 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:28 PM

You should be able to now. The board was just in performance mode earlier since we were still running some upgrade scripts and so we had to turn off certain features in order to load balance the server.

Because codex is going under changes right now so some things at certain times dose not work. If you think it may be a bug then Click on Bug Tracker in the menu and report it on the form it provides.

Great response! Thanks for the help :D.

#6 Soulis

Soulis
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:23 AM

You guys are the best!

You should be able to now. The board was just in performance mode earlier since we were still running some upgrade scripts and so we had to turn off certain features in order to load balance the server.

Great response! Thanks for the help :D .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users