Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] Obtaining, Preparing For, and Using mOBSCENE's / sLAUGHTER's Score Sender

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#26 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:13 AM

I love programmer banter :p

I'm just a talkative user.

But anyways, I'm working on updating the guide. This one will feature screenies (Hey, SL... any chance of getting spoilers running properly? The guide is already long and I don't feel like stretching the page tooooooo far

Spoiler

Edit: Must be old spoilers not working. NEVERMIND

Edited by jcrboy, 15 June 2009 - 12:14 AM.

#27 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:17 AM

Yeah, old spoilers are FUBAR. Our post content generator thingy didn't run entirely because the host disabled our site because of server usage, haha. Building 900,000 posts with a script is hard work on a server. :lol:

#28 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:41 AM

Hmm...I decided not to sleep, but I did shower... :p

#29 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:08 AM

Hey sLAUGHTER when you get a chance I would love to talk to you about this. I was wondering of the safety issues. Like does it even load the flash game? Because neo can see if the flash game was loaded or not right? Or is that not important. That part has always scared me. And everytime a flash game loads does it load with a unique id? Like timestamp and username. I just want to help make it as safe as possible :)
I always wanted to research the flash games but never had the time :(

#30 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:10 AM

Updating Guide in the next couple minutes.

#31 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:46 AM

Hey sLAUGHTER when you get a chance I would love to talk to you about this. I was wondering of the safety issues. Like does it even load the flash game? Because neo can see if the flash game was loaded or not right? Or is that not important. That part has always scared me. And everytime a flash game loads does it load with a unique id? Like timestamp and username. I just want to help make it as safe as possible :)
I always wanted to research the flash games but never had the time :(

Yes, it's safe when it comes to all that. :)

Ahh, and Jeremy, I fixed the list saving stuff this morning... :S

*pokes link in psm* :D

...and also, you can load lists by dragging and dropping the text file onto the appropriate listbox. :o

Ooh, and show them the Statistics, my favorite addition.

Edited by sLAUGHTER, 15 June 2009 - 08:51 AM.

#32 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:31 AM

Yes, it's safe when it comes to all that. :)

Wow cool bro!
What about the unique ID that loads when a game loads? Do you do a getVar to get that or can it be sent without that?

Also the time you send is it the time for gameplay or time since game load? When I looked at the source for flash games it seemed like it was time since game load

#33 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:57 PM

Your question with game ID's confused me... :| ...And yes, it starts when the game loads.

Edited by sLAUGHTER, 15 June 2009 - 04:58 PM.

#34 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:37 PM

Guide updated to show Statistics function... working on downloading and mirroring new Version

#35 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:08 PM

Guide updated to show Statistics function... working on downloading and mirroring new Version

Awesome :) . Good job dude. +rep.

#36 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:09 PM

Oh maybe they don't do that. But last I was looking in the source every load had a different a unique id. It was like unix + username. Maybe they don't do that anymore. But I can swear it was like that Jan 08

#37 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:05 AM

-cough-
Anyone care to provide a sender list? :)

#38 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

-cough-
Anyone care to provide a sender list? :)

-cough-
-Points to guide-

Safest list is one you make yourself.

I guess I can upload an old avatar list I used about a year ago... it SHOULD safely get you most of the game avatars. I don't know if the requirements have changed, or if the games even exist anymore. I'll leave it up to you the user to double check my list to make sure it won't get you frozen.

Not too useful for daily sending, but should be useful to someone. I'll probably go and remake this list later to make sure it actually works. I need most of the avatars anyway (new acct).

EDIT: Attached file removed for update below

Edited by jcrboy, 17 June 2009 - 11:38 PM.

#39 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:57 AM

I'm too lazy. I just wanna plug and chug mang.

#40 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:11 AM

I'm too lazy. I just wanna plug and chug mang.

Ok then, try these out for size. I'm only posting them because they're not my lists :p

All credit goes to google and my mad searching skills.

smartlist looks kind of safe, but I'm not trying it on my main.

(Moderate NP, Moderate time)

scooore looks deadly. I suggest getting your points on a burner, transferring them to a side, waiting a week, THEN MAYBE moving them to a main.

(Massive NP, Short time)

Here you go, though. You assume all risks.

Attached Files

#41 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:13 PM

Lol I like the name on the dangerous one. "Scooooore" :p
Looks like everyone is going for the smartlist. Lol

#42 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:27 PM

Lol I like the name on the dangerous one. "Scooooore" :p
Looks like everyone is going for the smartlist. Lol

Scoooore could be useful if you feel like cranking out some NP and then self-icing

It's not a terrible approach if you feel lucky. And I can't vouch for the other list. I glanced at it, but I'm not testing it either. I'll be adding my avatar list as soon as I work out the Modulo function with sLAUGHTER... it's just not working for me

#43 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:25 PM

Avatar one worked good, a few k NP...but I didn't really look as far as the avatars go.
When will the newer version be updated in your guide? :)

#44 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:36 PM

Avatar one worked good, a few k NP...but I didn't really look as far as the avatars go.
When will the newer version be updated in your guide? :)

I have a Beta available... I need to finish off the ones that require Modulo, because it doesn't seem to be working. I'll release it now.

As a note, once the feature works, you can make the entries functional by deleting the :

They are currently listed as Mod: 5... if you delete the colon then it will get you frozen until the function works. Wait for a new version... or just pick a valid number in the range :p

Attached Files

Edited by jcrboy, 19 August 2009 - 11:17 AM.

#45 xPeaches

xPeaches
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:47 AM

Hey! I have a few questions regarding the Scoresender. I've been a faithful user for ~8 months now, and suddenly it won't work anymore. I've updated to the version you've provided in the first post (which is 3.9) and whenever I send any score, it gives me an error and I don't get NP or reviewed or anything. Am I doing something wrong here?

#46 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:07 PM

Hey! I have a few questions regarding the Scoresender. I've been a faithful user for ~8 months now, and suddenly it won't work anymore. I've updated to the version you've provided in the first post (which is 3.9) and whenever I send any score, it gives me an error and I don't get NP or reviewed or anything. Am I doing something wrong here?

Actually, it's 4.1.3. Try that version instead

#47 geokilla

geokilla
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:04 PM

Um, either MegaUpload glitched, or something's wrong with my computer. I'm still getting hte 3.9 version and not 4.1.3.

Btw, great guide. It definitely helps all the enwcomers =)

#48 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:59 PM

Not a problem. I'll double check the link.

Reupped and adding mirror:

http://www.mediafire...Sender4.1.3.exe

AND BY THE WAY

I ran scoooore.txt on a burner and received 101k and an avatar in about 35 minutes with no reviews. I'm going to let the account sit idle for a few days to see if it gets iced. Will update you all!

And to xPeaches and geokilla - how did you find the site? But welcome anyway! Hope you stick around for the community!

OH HELL

scooore.txt IS deadly. Every account that was accessed from my IP today got frozen after using it. Ahahaha... damn

Edited by jcrboy, 18 June 2009 - 02:40 PM.

#49 geokilla

geokilla
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:33 PM

Not a problem. I'll double check the link.

Reupped and adding mirror:

http://www.mediafire...Sender4.1.3.exe

AND BY THE WAY

I ran scoooore.txt on a burner and received 101k and an avatar in about 35 minutes with no reviews. I'm going to let the account sit idle for a few days to see if it gets iced. Will update you all!

And to xPeaches and geokilla - how did you find the site? But welcome anyway! Hope you stick around for the community!

OH HELL

scooore.txt IS deadly. Every account that was accessed from my IP today got frozen after using it. Ahahaha... damn

Thanks for the link! I'll check back at least daily ^^. Maybe even contribute my own score list that I edited...

What's this burner? o.O. Anyways I gotta re-edit my score list....slowly lol. Taking 2 hours to earn like 70k stinks.

I found this site on google lol. First, I was asking bout this Project1 error that I get over at gaminggutter, then this member said that mOBSCENE changed their name and that a new version was released, so I proceeded to google it. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to find out or something....

Um I've run into the exact same problem as I did before. Should I make a new thread? The problem is this:

Every time I click "Update Encryption', I get the following:

Run-time error '9':

Subscript out of range

Edited by geokilla, 18 June 2009 - 04:44 PM.

#50 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:46 PM

Thanks for the link! I'll check back at least daily ^^. Maybe even contribute my own score list that I edited...

What's this burner? o.O. Anyways I gotta re-edit my score list....slowly lol. Taking 2 hours to earn like 70k stinks.

I found this site on google lol. First, I was asking bout this Project1 error that I get over at gaminggutter, then this member said that mOBSCENE changed their name and that a new version was released, so I proceeded to google it. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to find out or something....

Um I've run into the exact same problem as I did before. Should I make a new thread? The problem is this:

I created a burner/shell that I didn't care whether or not it got frozen... but unfortunately it dragged the rest of my accounts down with it -_-'

I used to get a similar problem when I accidentally clicked it twice... I'm not sure off hand. How soon after clicking the button does the error occur?

Edited by jcrboy, 18 June 2009 - 04:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users