Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] Obtaining, Preparing For, and Using mOBSCENE's / sLAUGHTER's Score Sender

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#751 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

Q:
What if I miss a day?

A: You can still earn the prizes for that day by beating or matching AAA's or Abigail's score for that game on another day, but at the conclusion of Daily Dare, you will be ineligible for the folowing trophy levels: Grandultimate Scoretacular, Ultimate Scoretacular, Ultimate, Super Uberiffic, and Uberiffic.

You'll still receive a trophy, just not the higher level ones.

#752 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:13 PM

You'll still receive a trophy, just not the higher level ones.

That FAQ is moot. Refer to the actual one on Neo... then get your Daily Dare talk back in the Daily Dare thread ;)

#753 Kanrik

Kanrik
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:15 PM

EDIT: Ignore that. I see what you meant o.o
Yee trophy ^=^

Edited by dusseldorff, 02 March 2011 - 07:19 PM.

#754 liquidflames

liquidflames
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:46 AM

ok im lazy and dont feel like reading through the entire thread to see if it has been answered.
why wont the program run? i downloaded the files and everything but it wont open.

someone please PM me and help me with this.

#755 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:26 PM

ok im lazy and dont feel like reading through the entire thread to see if it has been answered.
why wont the program run? i downloaded the files and everything but it wont open.

someone please PM me and help me with this.

Scroll up a few posts and see a fixes file. Install the fixes.
Try everything in the first post.

If you do those things and you still have problems, then you're doing it wrong.

#756 mtp

mtp
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:06 PM

okay so i've read through the thread, saw some mentions of this problem but no solutions...<_<

program runs, goes through the motions, but after it supposedly sends score, i get no points and no avatar, like it never happened.

#757 Well

Well
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:21 AM

This guide was helpful. I already earned around 75K just from today with this.

#758 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:45 PM

So you have to make a neopets account to use this? Is it alright to browse while on another account while it is score sending?
Also, any recommendations on a good score send list? Thanks. Trying to find a way to get some money, and key quest I can stand no longer.

#759 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:50 PM

So you have to make a neopets account to use this? Is it alright to browse while on another account while it is score sending?
Also, any recommendations on a good score send list? Thanks. Trying to find a way to get some money, and key quest I can stand no longer.

Of course you need a Neopets account. What would be the purpose otherwise? :p

There are a few list-related guides and threads around, you can find them using the search function.

You can technically browse Neopets on another account while it's sending, though that would be pretty stupid. If you need to browse, you have to proxy up so the IP's on the two accounts are different.

#760 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:35 PM

okay so i've read through the thread, saw some mentions of this problem but no solutions...<_<

program runs, goes through the motions, but after it supposedly sends score, i get no points and no avatar, like it never happened.

Most likely, you forgot to press the "Update Encryption" button before you sent your score.

#761 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:53 PM

Would SS be trophies be more dangerous than useing AoB? :p Or are they about the same if you know what you're doing :p

#762 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

Would SS be trophies be more dangerous than useing AoB? :p Or are they about the same if you know what you're doing :p

The same with most things, be sensible, dont make anything look inhuman and your fine. I have trophie list that can get you 20+ trophies no reveiws, no problems.

#763 1337hunt3r

1337hunt3r
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

Attached File  wtf.jpg   30.49KB   25 downloadsI'm getting this strange GUI error when I run the .exe file; I followed all the directions and downloaded all the files. Does anybody know how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Edited by 1337hunt3r, 11 March 2011 - 09:14 PM.

#764 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:22 PM

hunt3r sorry i dont know, but i have gotten it a few times, seems to have fixed itself xD

#765 Imkindalegit

Imkindalegit
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:28 AM

First off I'd like to apologize if it's something obvious/already posted here that I missed.

So I'm trying to submit a score for today's DD.

This is what I've done.
Downloaded, put all in same folder, fixes etc.
Open program running as administrator
Click "update encryption"
I put in game ID 1223, insert a random score in the 700ks, input account info.
Hit start
It'll say 8 minutes yadda yadda remaining.
Whenn it finishes my log says:
[xxxxxxxxxx] logged in
[xxxxxxxxxx] finished sending
Score sending complete. [FRZ: 0/BADPW: 0/ERR: 0]

Anyone have any idea what I'm supposed to do?

#766 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:49 AM

does it matter what version of visual basics you install?
Because I can't seem to be unable to unzip the file from the link provided on windows 7

#767 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:55 AM

I don't think it matters, as long as you have the VB shit installed :p

#768 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:53 AM

coolies, hopefully i can get i up and running so i can finally beat the AAA in kou jong and nova defender

#769 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:39 AM

i looked all through the thread for this and couldn't find the answer.. i'm at the point where i'm trying to add an account and it won't let me! whenever i enter it in and press add account the program closes. i've tried the password numerous times and several accounts, same thing. tried putting in in a list and loading it, but that does nothing instead of closing. or am i just looking at it wrong? it doesn't show anything on the right side.
help? or just get this score for me jcr :p

#770 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

not sure if anyone's encountered this problem or not but my scoresender won't open because of the comdlg32.ocx problem, copying it to the same folder and having it in the windows system 32 folder doesn't make a difference

It keeps saying "'Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

My question is how to i register the .ocx file?
All I've done is followed the first two steps of the guide.

any help would be great,
cheers

#771 1337hunt3r

1337hunt3r
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

Look at some past posts or just google the missing files and download them.

And does anybody have the same GUI error that I have?
Normally I wouldn't care about such a minor problem but some of the buttons don't even show up, it's like it's in a totally different resolution or something.

#772 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:35 PM

i've tried download the COMDLG32.OCX and pasted it both in my systems32 folder and my neocodex folder where my scoresender is but i still encounter the same error

Edit: I've already read through the previous posts, I'm having the same problem, but having all the necessary files in the same folder still won't make the SS work. =p
Posted Image

Edited by jonahfinn, 15 March 2011 - 07:26 PM.

#773 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:18 AM

SERIOUS i have both programs that i used since like 2 years ago but only MOBSCENES is working BUT BUT unable to earn neopoints BUT BUT BUT still can grab TROPHIES!

#774 Naded

Naded
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

Aright after some research I found out that the problem was that the ocx file was not registered.

Just do the following:

Run cmd ---> RegSvr32 comdlg32.ocx

That worked out for me.

#775 Fruit

Fruit
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:17 PM

Aright after some research I found out that the problem was that the ocx file was not registered.

Just do the following:

Run cmd ---> RegSvr32 comdlg32.ocx

That worked out for me.

Actually, I found out that registering OCX's like that has never worked for me.

I have a 32 bit Windows Vista, and I put the missing OCX into Local Disk C: > Windows > System32.

If it asks you about replacing / copying, just overwrite the current OCX you have in System32, and replace it with the one you've just downloaded from some other site.

Also, the score sender has never worked on my Vista, and I solved the problem by trying it on my XP.
I've had no problems with it since.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users