File Name: Neon AP - Neopets Shop Auto Pricer
File Submitter: ShadowLink64
File Submitted: 14 Jun 2009
File Updated: 22 Dec 2009
File Category: Neopets Programs
Version: 1.3.4

Neon AP - Neopets Shop Auto Pricer
Version 1.3.4

This program allows the end-user to price items in their Neopets shop automatically.

The features of this program currently include:

• Custom inflation factor for prices (Supports "Average", "Lowest", and "Price Group" algorithms -- see topic for Price Group explanation).
  • Choose which items to price/skip items already priced.
  • Detects Object ID to ensure that different items with same name are priced properly, such as Maps.
  • Custom wait intervals.
  • As with all of our other NPLogin-powered programs, automatic browser cookie detection.
  • Automatically submits prices to the Neocodex Items Database (v1.3 or later)

This program requires you to download the Neocodex Python Runtime Files, located in the "Required Files" folder.

Please note that this program is in its BETA stage. Please report any bugs that you encounter in the Bug Tracker thread located here.

Version History:
1.3.4: Fixed Wizban bug (thanks jcrboy)
1.3.3: Upgraded modules, fixed negative NP bug, fixed other bugs.
1.3.1/1.3.2: Added new ItemDB format.
1.3: Added Items Database Pricing, NeoPricer class
1.2.1: Fixed 1 bug.
1.2: Added PyCodexChex
1.1: Added features, fixed bugs.
1.0: Initial beta release.

Click here to download the Program Manager

#2 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

It is requesting that I enter a pin however my account does not have one :p.

Nice to have this back by the way SL, thanks for the release.

#3 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:08 PM

It is requesting that I enter a pin however my account does not have one :p .

Nice to have this back by the way SL, thanks for the release.

Yeah, so leave it blank like it says. :p Having to detect whether or not the account has a PIN will take an extra page load, and so I'm just assuming that the person knows whether or not there is a PIN on their account or not. :p If you don't put a PIN and you actually have one, the program will detect this later when you try and do something.

And no problem. I plan to release many many more programs, and of course fix up these ones better by adding more options to them. Neocodex is going to succeed once again. <_<

#4 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:12 PM

Yeah, so leave it blank like it says. :p Having to detect whether or not the account has a PIN will take an extra page load, and so I'm just assuming that the person knows whether or not there is a PIN on their account or not. :p If you don't put a PIN and you actually have one, the program will detect this.

And no problem. I plan to release many many more programs, and of course fix up these ones better by adding more options to them. Neocodex is going to succeed once again. <_<

It requests a pin when I try to get the program to load the items in my shop. With my account not having a pin it leaves me unable to load the items :p.

#5 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:08 PM

It requests a pin when I try to get the program to load the items in my shop. With my account not having a pin it leaves me unable to load the items :p .

OH, I see. WTF? >_<

Let me sort this out... :/

Fixed. Please use the ZIP called "NeonAP_101_Jun18_09.zip". Older versions will work if you have a PIN, whereas 1.0.1 should regardless now. :p

#6 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:44 PM

Works like a charm, thanks SL :)

#7 Leonor

Leonor
  • 592 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:49 PM

Thank you for getting this back up. I absolutely hate having to price items manually. Love this program. It's working fine for me. Thanks again.

#8 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:50 PM

No problem. I'm delighted to hear that it's working great. :D

#9 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:51 AM

Hey man why are the program pics so tiny? lol

#10 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:37 AM

Hey man why are the program pics so tiny? lol

That's the way they are in the topics. Go look on the downloads page and you will see that it's much bigger.

#11 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:40 AM

That's the way they are in the topics. Go look on the downloads page and you will see that it's much bigger.

They should really have made the small images clickable to load the larger one... :/

#12 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:50 AM

They should really have made the small images clickable to load the larger one... :/

I agree. We can only hope they do this in IP.Downloads Final. :p

#13 paladine

paladine
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:31 PM

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "NeonAP.py", line 14, in <module>
File "CodexChex.pyo", line 12, in <module>
File "CodexChex.pyo", line 10, in __load
File "CodexChex.pyx", line 23, in CodexChex
File "jpype\_core.pyo", line 44, in startJVM
RuntimeError: First paramter must be a string or unicode at src/native/python/jpype_module.cpp:31

?? any way to fix this im running vista 64.. money tree works .. but i get that error on this one = [ plz help

#14 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

RuntimeError: First paramter must be a string or unicode at src/native/python/jpype_module.cpp:31

?? any way to fix this im running vista 64.. money tree works .. but i get that error on this one = [ plz help

I'm sure there is :). I'll have SL take a look at it.

#15 paladine

paladine
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:07 AM

yaya cause this program is awesome!

#16 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:27 AM

yaya cause this program is awesome!

Glad you like it :). Make sure to try some of our other programs as well :D.

#17 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:17 PM

Seems like there's something wrong with it finding the Java VM. The 'first parameter' is the virtual machine location.

#18 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:38 PM

few recommendations after i used this autopricer the other night.

1. It grabs average then multiplies by inflation amount im guessing?. What happens if its one of those items where heaps sell for 6k then a few for 99k.... the average price will be well out. thus item wont sell.
2. like dice a roo aper maybe try make custom interval waits... 2.5 second, 2.7 seconds ect if possible.
3. Maybe make the pricing module, find the lowest prices after x refreshes. Make the user of program enter X amount . so i want the lowest price, then deduct X nps , so my price is lowest. So then lowest price on wiz take custom amount of nps.
Then to make freeze rate lower make this custom amount between 300 (x) and 500 (y) amount cheaper....

any ideas you think are good there?

Edited by emerych, 26 June 2009 - 06:51 PM.

#19 Ranteur

Ranteur
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:31 PM

I agree with that last post, That's how I sell my items. I search until I find the lowest (has a script that keeps the lowest priced item on even after refreshes) and then prices it a bit lower. It would be very useful if it would be able to do that itself.

#20 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:12 PM

few recommendations after i used this autopricer the other night.

1. It grabs average then multiplies by inflation amount im guessing?. What happens if its one of those items where heaps sell for 6k then a few for 99k.... the average price will be well out. thus item wont sell.
2. like dice a roo aper maybe try make custom interval waits... 2.5 second, 2.7 seconds ect if possible.
3. Maybe make the pricing module, find the lowest prices after x refreshes. Make the user of program enter X amount . so i want the lowest price, then deduct X nps , so my price is lowest. So then lowest price on wiz take custom amount of nps.
Then to make freeze rate lower make this custom amount between 300 (x) and 500 (y) amount cheaper....

any ideas you think are good there?

These are all things that I had originally planned. :p I just didn't have time to finish it yet. Thanks for reminding me. :p

#21 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:16 AM

no worries, thanks for making them mate

#22 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:57 PM

An update should be happening soon for this program. I'm just fixing up the settings page, adding Proxy/User-Agent support (SUPER quick to do now), and adding extra algorithms.

#23 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:48 PM

ok sounds good, thanks

#24 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:21 PM

"Average" and "Lowest" algorithms are tested, just adding the "Price Group" algorithm in there from Noitidart's PriceWiz program. With this version you can also either choose to infalte/deflate the prices by a factor, or subtract a fixed amount of NP from every price.

I should probably have 1.1 up tomorrow (since my internet is currently down at home and I have to work from the university).

Version 1.2 should involve the integration of this program with our items database, so it can price the database and all. :p (to be released a while later than 1.1 since I will be focusing on the ABer after this)

#25 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:05 PM

"Average" and "Lowest" algorithms are tested, just adding the "Price Group" algorithm in there from Noitidart's PriceWiz program. With this version you can also either choose to infalte/deflate the prices by a factor, or subtract a fixed amount of NP from every price.

I should probably have 1.1 up tomorrow (since my internet is currently down at home and I have to work from the university).

Version 1.2 should involve the integration of this program with our items database, so it can price the database and all. :p (to be released a while later than 1.1 since I will be focusing on the ABer after this)

I look forward to seeing how this program will integrate with the database (and possibly submit search information to use the users to update the items db :p)

Can't wait to see the ingenuity of the 1.2 release!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users