• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:01 PM

We wanted to make a Neocodex Youtube channel and see that some of our members already have made one :p . Good job team! The only problem is, we don't have access to it to post videos :p . Does anyone know how I can get into contact with the owners of these Youtube channels:

I'll be sending these channel's PMs on Youtube but if you know who the owner is and there is a faster way I can get in contact with them, please let me know :) .

#2 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:37 PM

I'm pretty sure Brad owns the neocodexdotus channel since the only video for the channel has the following in it's description:

It's a quick video that shows the basics of the game, along with tips on getting the game avatar and highscores. The movie was made by Brad, the NeoCodex Advisor on the site.

Brad's note: I apologize for this video, I've been sick, and using a laptop to record sound doesn't work very well. Not to mention Hypercam hates flash games, slowing them down into nothingness half the time. Oh well. See you on-board.

Plus the owner of the channel is 22 years old and lives in Canada...just like Brad. :p

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:40 PM

I'm pretty sure Brad owns the neocodexdotus channel since the only video for the channel has the following in it's description:

Plus the owner of the channel is 22 years old and lives in Canada...just like Brad. :p

Ah, thanks Beige :). I'll contact Brad :p.

#4 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:45 PM

I'm 99% sure Brad owns neocodexdotus as I remember him showing me the whack a kass tute. And seeing as the profile says they are 22 and from Canada, that's even more proof it's Brad.

Oops, I'm a bit late :p Oh well.

It's cool :p. Thanks anyway :).

#5 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:10 PM

One is mine. Please don't send me another email, no I don't want to help.

#6 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:02 AM

Cory was just joking guys and be sure to expect a reply from Cory saying he wasn't joking lol

Maybe you can undo your minus rep on him? PM me and I'll revert it I don't think there is an undo option. I don't know who you are so I can't contact :(

#7 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:22 AM

Cory was just joking guys and be sure to expect a reply from Cory saying he wasn't joking lol

Maybe you can undo your minus rep on him? PM me and I'll revert it I don't think there is an undo option. I don't know who you are so I can't contact :(

Someone with 8,000 posts hating a site? I thought that was a bit dubious as well.

#8 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:25 AM

<insert facetious dickish post so people think I'm cool>

#9 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:29 AM

Someone with 8,000 posts hating a site? I thought that was a bit dubious as well.

You too will one day be bitter and evil like so many of us.

Believe me, having a large amount of posts only means you're more likely to hate this site ;)

I'm miffed as to why you'd want to undo the reputation. It's exactly the reaction he wanted whether he was joking or not (although I'm inclined to believe he doesn't own one of the accounts and is shit stirring rather than 'joking').

In future, all negative reputation I receive is as a result of a joke and I demand it be removed. Damn you all with your lack of humour for assuming that I really am filled with hatred.

#10 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:53 AM

I'm sorely tempted to give you negative rep for that post :p But I thought the joke would be too obvious and be too unfunny.

Someone got us both. :p

Come on Noit, sort it out, it was only a joke. :( :( :(

#11 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:56 AM

*insert one "I told you so" re: reputation system*

#12 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:02 AM

*insert one "I told you so" re: reputation system*

This.

It's always useless. :p

#13 ericcc

ericcc
  • 205 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:51 AM

I own the neocodex one

and I left kitsune and cory some rep

#14 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:51 AM

You can log into Neocodex08 with the password dumbassnoit

#15 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:43 PM

The one with the airsoft video is no way ours.

#16 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

Just because someone has 8000 posts you assume he is black? Vagina.

#17 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:00 PM

Holy non sequitur, Batman!

#18 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:09 PM

I never assumed he was black. Where the hell did you come up with the black thing?

Pick up a dictionary and try this again.

#19 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:12 PM

Bizarre.

In any case, Brad got back to me and gave me access to the neocodexdotus account. That account has a few subscribers already so we will be using that one. Thanks guys :).

Closing this topic because there is some really weird tomfoolery going on here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users