• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:36 PM

So I've been into training lately and I I think this is the best guide I found on it:
battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/Fast-Training/

Thought I should share.
See the table specifically. It takes advantage of being able to train your pets hp triple your level and the rest double.
It also takes into account that you can actually train your stats triple +3 or double+2. What that means is you can actually train your pet 3 points more then your level x 3. Pretty cool :)

Anyone else have any training guides they like or something I might prefer over TDN's

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

Whoa, thanks for the guide, now I know not to waste my time with agility, like I was going to before. *steal*

#3 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:38 PM

Whoa, thanks for the guide, now I know not to waste my time with agility, like I was going to before. *steal*

Yep the tricks pretty useful :)

To be honest, I thought it was all rather obvious information in terms of exploiting the hp = 3x level thing.
If you can train hp to three times your level, you would obviously do that while training is cheaper and shorter and catch up levels later once you've maxed it out.

Good newbie guide really.

Also, might I suggest putting this in the battledome area?

Well maybe but don't overlook it so easily.

The use comes in at later levels. When you hit level 80 you might think train up to 3x that. This is good because you pay only 3 codestones for every level up. But if you do that then you'll have to train level up to 120 and then pay 5 codestones from then on. This way you have skipped the 4 codestone range. My numbers here may be off I'm just going off memory (when I calculated it myself).

This guys table is well calculated to train the cheapest way :)

Moved to BD section.

#4 JSPK

JSPK
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:09 PM

Awesome guide!
Took me like 5 minutes to realize that my pet had to be 11-20 for a 2 dubloon coin in the swashbuckling academy. (picked up the dubloon from coltzan's shrine!)

#5 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:06 AM

Thanks for the guide! :p
Now I know what stats to train and not think for so long! :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users