• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#26 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:58 PM

And if no one turns it back on? Well you can't exactly leave?

Well, depending on the show, I might not want to leave, it'll be better then my life. :/

#27 Ranteur

Ranteur
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:18 AM

Haha, I suppose, but then again, what if you went in just to steal something and then you got trapped.

#28 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:41 PM

Haha, I suppose, but then again, what if you went in just to steal something and then you got trapped.

Apart from a freak accident, there is no way someone would just come and turn the TV off since I will only be in the show for a few seconds.

#29 Ranteur

Ranteur
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:56 AM

Unless they're your arch enemy! They were just waiting for the perfect time to take you out. :D

#30 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:30 PM

Would other people in the world have super powers too? Because if so, I want to be able to mimic the powers of other.

#31 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:31 AM

Even though it's super-boring, I'd love to be able to read people's minds. Ok, I wouldn't exactly love it, but it'd come in handy most of the time.

#32 nerdgirl

nerdgirl
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:31 AM

You guys haven't got any finesse! I mean, sure, it's easy enough to pick a really powerful superpower; but what's the fun in that if you can just overpower any obstacle?

Think about this nifty little combination: Superintelligence; undetectable long-range clairvoyance; weak but extremely precise long-range telekinesis.

So you have the ability to understand just about any subject you study. You've got the ability to see anything you want to see by concentrating on it. You've got the ability to move anything requiring about five pounds of force, and do it very precisely. Doesn't sound too powerful, right?

Actually, it can defeat Superman. Man of steel's not so tough if you can poke at his brain with five pounds of force--from the inside--while he's asleep. And he'll never know who did it, because you could be sitting halfway across the world in your comfy chair, poking at his brain stem to see what happens.

It's the ultimate supervillain combo, and I dare you to defeat it with anything but an extremely powerful telepath--powerful enough to detect what have got to be pretty weak psychic signatures, considering that neither the clairvoyance nor the telekinesis take a lot of raw power to pull off.

Edited by nerdgirl, 13 September 2009 - 10:32 AM.

#33 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:50 AM

Actually, it can defeat Superman. Man of steel's not so tough if you can poke at his brain with five pounds of force--from the inside--while he's asleep. And he'll never know who did it, because you could be sitting halfway across the world in your comfy chair, poking at his brain stem to see what happens.

Wouldn't Superman's brain be superstrong (like the rest of him) and require more than 5 pounds of force to hurt?

#34 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:29 PM

Wouldn't Superman's brain be superstrong (like the rest of him) and require more than 5 pounds of force to hurt?

I agree, what a dumbass. 'Wohoo, I'm sitting in my chair and poking other people's brains with my invisible dick.' That's like so not overpowered, right?

#35 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

Girls' invisible dicks are the same length as men's real dicks. She's poking his brain with her invisible brain finger.

#36 nerdgirl

nerdgirl
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

If I were to find Superman's brain to be as strong as the rest of him, I would simply have to focus that five pounds of force on individual endothelial cells in his cerebral arteries... a few hours' worth of work, a few million cells destroyed, and he'd have himself a nice little stroke. Or, if I wanted to be really sneaky (and slow) about it, just knock out a few tumor regulator genes and mess with the cell division a bit... instant cancer, and with luck he never realizes I'm helping it along, possibly messing with any drugs or surgery he tries to get rid of it. There's a reason I picked superintelligence along with the rest of that little bundle, and picking individual genes out of someone's DNA from hundreds of miles away is one reason...

Edited by nerdgirl, 14 September 2009 - 09:46 AM.

#37 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:00 PM

If I could pick any superpower, I guess I wouldn't get much, only the power to heal people(and with that take their hunger away) as much as I want, and teleport myself anywhere. Maybe be always fit and be able to create food and water from nowhere by just imagining it in my hands(specially chocolate... lol)

#38 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:12 PM

I wish I had the superpower of being extremely lucky/deciding fate.. I seem to be on the wrong end of things too often for my liking.

#39 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:31 PM

Gosh this is a tough question....

I'd have to say I'd love the ability to teleport wherever I wanted. There are so many places that I want to be, but I have no way of getting there.

I guess my weakness would be, then, not being able to teleport to places unless I know where they are exactly & have seen the area before. Because, you don't wanna teleport and end up reforming in a wall or something. That would be instant death D:

#40 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:19 PM

All you need is to be blue and grow a tail and you'd be set.

Luls yes! I was hoping someone would realize that I was hinting towards wanting powers like Nightcrawler <3

#41 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:43 AM

Nightcrawler's a retarded and sexually abused catholic.

#42 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:42 PM

id like to be able to manipulate people easily...now that'd be BADASS. start a religion

#43 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:20 PM

id like to be able to manipulate people easily...now that'd be BADASS. start a religion

Why start one? Just become the next Pope :p

#44 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:55 PM

I've fucked too much and done too many drugs to qualify, sorry.

#45 corbenik

corbenik
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:33 PM

invisibility and time control! i'd love that XD

#46 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:08 AM

" IF I was going to have any superpower I'd like the ability to make somebody orgasm just by touching them once. Not for sexual purposes - it would just be amazing in a fight."

#47 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:13 AM

" IF I was going to have any superpower I'd like the ability to make somebody orgasm just by touching them once. Not for sexual purposes - it would just be amazing in a fight."

Posted Image How did you got that idea?

#48 BulletForMyValentine

BulletForMyValentine
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

Super-Guitarrist.
I would love that power :).

#49 Ashlums

Ashlums
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:43 AM

Crazy kids.

I wish I had the super duper power of predicting stock changes with 100% accuracy. >_> That way I can bail out if everything crashes. Dx

asdfghjkl;

I'm so money driven. <<

Edited by Ashlums, 30 September 2009 - 12:43 AM.

#50 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:16 AM

Sure is Tomorrow's Nobodies in here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users