• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

lol he was speaking Japanese? I want to see this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3uX9tYZ31c

I'm guessing he thinks he can.

Edited by Black Flame, 06 July 2009 - 06:53 PM.
Fixed the link for you

#52 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:57 PM

Maaan I wish Guren was real. We would be the perfect couple I'm looking for a chick that looks and like her in real life. But she has to be mush in my hands ;)

Haha yeah I agree cyo I really shouldn't just dream like this and think of real chicks :p

Well real asian girls nowadays try to act and look cute, obviously not
as naive as those in anime, it does draw a tiny bit of truth from real asian
girls. Okay, not looks, not the ultra slim body with curves, not the faithful
personality, not the complete compliance to your every demand, but still
cute enough for me to like me fellow asian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3uX9tYZ31c&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fapplemilk1988&feature=player_profilepage

Link not showing up :p

Anime Japanese = not real Japanese... okay sure it is, but certainly
no one talks like the incredible hulk either, same thing haha.
I think there's about 100 words they use in anime, plus some engrish words.

Edited by channel_49, 06 July 2009 - 06:00 PM.

#53 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:47 PM

Also, just a warning for those of you who deal with the Trading Post, some people have been targeting users who have expensive trades up, asking to trade for something in their gallery.

They'll link you to their gallery and while clicking on the link does take you there, you'll get CG'd the second you enter.

Be extremely careful.

#54 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:50 PM

Don't get me wrong, watching cartoons is perfectly fine. But getting obsessed with it and learning some phony dialect of Japanese and pretending to know something about a culture when you know jack shit about it is just plain gay. Seriously what the dick, you are not 10 anymore, it's not cool to pretend that these massive faggots of fiction are real, grow the fuck up you gaywad.

What makes you think I am over ten or even under! You have no clue what my past was, I bet that you don't even have a clue of being underestimated with family whom you've trusted for years! Having a father saying that "I don't have any faith in you anymore." or always saying "All your cousins have better stats than you in school." During those years people used me! People who called me a friend ended setting me up which placed me in bad situations! I ended up snapping during school when someone gave a threat and something occurred that I've hated, but I did gain two friends and both of them were very close to me. Before all that my only friends were poetry, my ability to make weapons, and anime. I don't care what you think, even what you say makes me cry everyday I put on that same fake smile. I am already beginning to cut off my own culture because that man I call my "father" says it isn't needed in this American lifestyle.

I was born a Multiracial Filipino and I will die as a Multiracial Filipino.

#55 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3uX9tYZ31c

HAHAHAHAH that's hilarious!!!

I saw this other one too totally cracked me up let me get it :p

#56 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:59 PM

What makes you think I am over ten or even under! You have no clue what my past was, I bet that you don't even have a clue of being underestimated with family whom you've trusted for years! Having a father saying that "I don't have any faith in you anymore." or always saying "All your cousins have better stats than you in school." During those years people used me! People who called me a friend ended setting me up which placed me in bad situations! I ended up snapping during school when someone gave a threat and something occurred that I've hated, but I did gain two friends and both of them were very close to me. Before all that my only friends were poetry, my ability to make weapons, and anime. I don't care what you think, even what you say makes me cry everyday I put on that same fake smile. I am already beginning to cut off my own culture because that man I call my "father" says it isn't needed in this American lifestyle.

I was born a Multiracial Filipino and I will die as a Multiracial Filipino.

Woah woah woah, calm there buddy, certain information is not good
to share on the internet. You're just going through a phase in life
that you realize things about people around you and people change.

Don't worry, everyone goes through it, its what makes being a teenager
fun, speaking of which, this year I will no longer be a teen, which sucks.
And asian parents are pretty much the same, so you're not alone there.

Hes just saying stay in check with reality, and don't get too far
into cartoons or being too naive, which is a good thing to keep in mind.
Every asian I know from my generation, over twenty years of age, watches
anime, they're just not fanatics about it.

Just always keep in mind the world is far larger than just you, and
maybe you will think i'm bullshitting now, but in a few years you'll see
that Cyo is just trying to help you out.

Oh and that girl is fuking jokes haha, she mocks all those wannabe Japs on youtube.

Edited by channel_49, 06 July 2009 - 07:00 PM.

#57 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:05 PM

No problem Ninja I'm on your side. Hey guys let everyone do their thing. I'm a fan of Neopets and I show it. If you're a fan of anime it's not bad. It doesn't make you Wapaneese :p

Its totally cool Ninja please don't feel offended.

And Cyo please bro.

#58 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:06 PM

No problem Ninja I'm on your side. Hey guys let everyone do their thing. I'm a fan of Neopets and I show it. If you're a fan of anime it's not bad. It doesn't make you Wapaneese :p

Its totally cool Ninja please don't feel offended.

And Cyo please bro.

And if you're asian its a natural part of life!

YEEEEE

#59 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:15 PM

Woah woah woah, calm there buddy, certain information is not good
to share on the internet. You're just going through a phase in life
that you realize things about people around you and people change.

Don't worry, everyone goes through it, its what makes being a teenager
fun, speaking of which, this year I will no longer be a teen, which sucks.
And asian parents are pretty much the same, so you're not alone there.

Hes just saying stay in check with reality, and don't get too far
into cartoons or being too naive, which is a good thing to keep in mind.
Every asian I know from my generation, over twenty years of age, watches
anime, they're just not fanatics about it.

Just always keep in mind the world is far larger than just you, and
maybe you will think i'm bullshitting now, but in a few years you'll see
that Cyo is just trying to help you out.

Oh and that girl is fuking jokes haha, she mocks all those wannabe Japs on youtube.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better I really appreciate it. I am a little busy right now I am doing my work for summer school for this week and next, so i might not log on for a while.

-Edit-

Noitidart thanks too, I have a lot of asian blood in my body. You can say my family has been busy with that and its alright it doesn't matter anyway, I've known people like Cyo even though hes a person like that he's still noted as family aslong as he is at this website.

Edited by NinjaHax, 06 July 2009 - 07:22 PM.

#60 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

Thanks for trying to make me feel better I really appreciate it. I am a little busy right now I am doing my work for summer school for this week and next, so i might not log on for a while.

Hahaha, I wish I was in high school again. Playing games all day long,
slacking off, now I have to do full time school on top of full time work.

Enjoy that true teenage life, shits fun.

Edited by channel_49, 06 July 2009 - 07:20 PM.

#61 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

And if you're asian its a natural part of life!

YEEEEE

True true!! LOL

No problem Ninja we're all there for you. (Even that dick Cyo :p) Make sure you get your summer school work done k bro? ;0

#62 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:35 PM

Alright, my teacher is always lazy anyway, can you believe that guy graded out first semester final essay with just checking the intro.

#63 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:54 AM

Alright, my teacher is always lazy anyway, can you believe that guy graded out first semester final essay with just checking the intro.

Yea, it's a common thing really. They only like to read it if it interests them. At least the teacher is grading them, and not some random person.

#64 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:46 AM

Ya but I can't believe he seems to act like a jerk but he's UBER nice to kids.

#65 CubexD

CubexD
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

NoScript will not work, it will not detect everything. The bug is using a XSS vulnerability for an injection using Javascript, so the only sure way right now is the disable javascript on neopets.com to be 100% secure.

#66 Jenna

Jenna
  • 2129 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:14 PM

i was cookie grabbed twice. once neopets gave back the account the seccond time they didnt even freeze the account that was reported. I am all upset my main is now gone and it was active for a few years :( if theres anyone out there that can get it back for me ... (maybe) I am willing to offer payment USD for help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users