Just Got Cg'ed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1 Sniper1337

Sniper1337
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:00 AM

FML.

Report Snoopy_and_woodstalk if you would.

Took about 2.6mil from me. Sigh.

Taking donations :x3:

#2 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:01 AM

FML.

Report Snoopy_and_woodstalk if you would.

Took about 2.6mil from me. Sigh.

Taking donations :x3:

Whoops :(

#3 Sniper1337

Sniper1337
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:03 AM

Whoops :(

:angry:

#4 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:15 AM

Admin, please move to General Neopets :)

And I'm sorry to hear that. Scammers such as that should all burn in hell :)

#5 Sniper1337

Sniper1337
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:18 AM

It's alright, no need to increase post count because im bitchin about being ignorant.
The link to his gallery looked just fine, and after waiting 10 minutes, not changing my password in that time frame :x3: I figured i was alright. Then im making post trying to sell an item, and the same guy asks, are your trades still there?

#6 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:19 AM

It's alright, no need to increase post count because im bitchin about being ignorant.
The link to his gallery looked just fine, and after waiting 10 minutes, not changing my password in that time frame :x3: I figured i was alright. Then im making post trying to sell an item, and the same guy asks, are your trades still there?

So he got access to your account and just took items?

#7 Sniper1337

Sniper1337
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:23 AM

So he got access to your account and just took items?

When you get CG'ed they can access your account. He took my trades, and my cash. probably just traded it for junk items on his account.

#8 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:12 AM

When you get CG'ed they can access your account. He took my trades, and my cash. probably just traded it for junk items on his account.

Were you still on your account when he did it?

#9 Sniper1337

Sniper1337
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:18 AM

Were you still on your account when he did it?

Yup, restocking, talking to guild, just as you normally would play.

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:19 AM

That's funny, because you always get logged out when someone else logs in to your account.

#11 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:47 AM

Moved to Neopet General Chat.

#12 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

http://www.neocodex....0

From broke to 2.6 mil like that? Must be the fastest money maker I've seen.

Edited by Bryan, 06 July 2009 - 10:48 AM.

#13 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:09 AM

Suspicious.

First asking for loan, now cookie grabbed while logged in.

Cookies always expire when someone from another IP uses it, if you truly
got cookie grabbed, it WILL log you out, even if the person knew your password
and logged in it would still log you out, the old neopets system allows for
multiple login at the same time, not the new system.

Sessions just don't work the same way as you described.

Edited by channel_49, 06 July 2009 - 11:30 AM.

#14 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:10 AM

Hes lying.

This is the same guy who's also giving away two accounts that he was supposively
selling here, who the hell is not banning this scammer?

http://www.gaminggut...ount-99368.html

Also asking for people to lend him np? Seriously, someone look into it.

I'll look into it when I get home from work today unless some other admin or mod gets to it before I do.

#15 Sniper1337

Sniper1337
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:17 AM

Channel_49 your "annoying" (Excuse the language, got carried away). Your pissed because you got an infraction from ignoring my request to not spam on my thread.

1. I was not broke. I have had plenty of money, but when you RS is shops such as BM and DM you can spend over 100k per item, and selling HTS takes time, am i not correct?

2. Channel_49 GTFO. That is not me. That's a ridiculous assumption to say that some random user from GG is me.

3. CG'ing. I do know that you do get logged out when you log in from a different IP Address. I perfectly understand this. But when i was CG'ed this did not take place. LOOK AROUND NEOPIA AND ASK ABOUT PEOPLE BEING CG'ED. Your items/cash/trades can be accessed without you even knowing.

There are reasonable explanations here TO EVERYTHING I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF. CHANNEL_49 GET OFF MY ASS.

It's a reasonable request to be loaned Np's when your waiting for HTS items to sell, correct? If i've got 5 hours free time ahead of me and i need Np's what's wrong with asking? I've guranteed anyone that would loan me Np's would get them back in under 24 hours of the time i was loaned. Nobody on this site has loaned to me yet, so there's nothing to acuse me of.

And for your info, i've completed a few trades over this, going first risking over 100k.

Why the hell would you come to the conclusion that i would try and run off with 100k?

Edited by Sniper1337, 06 July 2009 - 11:21 AM.

#16 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:21 AM

Channel_49 your a little bitch. Your pissed because you got an infraction from ignoring my request to not spam on my thread.

1. I was not broke. I have had plenty of money, but when you RS is shops such as BM and DM you can spend over 100k per item, and selling HTS takes time, am i not correct?

2. Channel_49 GTFO. That is not me. That's a ridiculous assumption to say that some random user from GG is me.

3. CG'ing. I do know that you do get logged out when you log in from a different IP Address. I perfectly understand this. But when i was CG'ed this did not take place. LOOK AROUND NEOPIA AND ASK ABOUT PEOPLE BEING CG'ED. Your items/cash/trades can be accessed without you even knowing.

There are reasonable explanations here TO EVERYTHING I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF. CHANNEL_49 GET OFF MY ASS.

It's a reasonable request to be loaned Np's when your waiting for HTS items to sell, correct? If i've got 5 hours free time ahead of me and i need Np's what's wrong with asking? I've guranteed anyone that would loan me Np's would get them back in under 24 hours of the time i was loaned. Nobody on this site has loaned to me yet, so there's nothing to acuse me of.

And for your info, i've completed a few trades over this, going first risking over 100k.

Why the hell would you come to the conclusion that i would try and run off with 100k?

A lot of people are very suspicious, you're asking for donations first time,
and that thread got closed. Maybe you're not lying, but it sure looks very suspicious,
and that's not just from me.

I'll revise my post, but it's just suspicious behavior, I'm the third to suggest that.

---

That GG probably isn't you and I'm just paranoid and tired, working on stuff last
night, but I have a reason to be suspicious if this just doesn't work out technically
speaking as possible.

Edited by channel_49, 06 July 2009 - 11:32 AM.

#17 Sniper1337

Sniper1337
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:25 AM

A lot of people are very suspicious, you're asking for donations first time,
and that thread got closed. Maybe you're not lying, but it sure looks very suspicious,
and that's not just from me.

There's a difference between suspicion, and accusing me of things. I don't mind if your suspicious of me, ill find a way to make you trust me because i am trustworthy.

The reason i have requested my boards be closed, is because of the HTS items. Nobody was willing to lend to me, so i made a few slight changes in prices and sold some HTS things. One being Cube-Shaped Cherry, sold for 99k in my shop.
Please Refer to this link: http://www.neocodex....0

Clearly you can see that i edited that post YESTERDAY, after selling a UB (Cube-Shaped Cherry) in my shop for 99k.

I think this is reasonable and that you can understand that even though i did have items valued highly, i did not have the NP's in order to restock more. And because i was not being loaned, i dropped my prices in order to sell quicker so i could have the money to restock with.

Edited by Sniper1337, 06 July 2009 - 11:27 AM.

#18 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:32 AM

Right.

I am a little confused here. You say you was not logged out and all your items were stolen? However, in order for a person to steal your items they would have to login to your account (with a different IP address as two IP's are never the same) thus logging you out.

So therefore we have come to the conclusion that you are lying.

#19 Sniper1337

Sniper1337
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:35 AM

Right.

I am a little confused here. You say you was not logged out and all your items were stolen? However, in order for a person to steal your items they would have to login to your account (with a different IP address as two IP's are never the same) thus logging you out.

So therefore we have come to the conclusion that you are lying.

Im a little confused by your grammer to be honest.

And what proof do you have that says once you are CG'ed you will be logged out, your items will be transfered, then you will be able to get back on?

I find it hard to believe your theories go against my experience. I know what happened to my account, and if you wish to debate it then do so.

#20 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:36 AM

There's a difference between suspicion, and accusing me of things. I don't mind if your suspicious of me, ill find a way to make you trust me because i am trustworthy.

The reason i have requested my boards be closed, is because of the HTS items. Nobody was willing to lend to me, so i made a few slight changes in prices and sold some HTS things. One being Cube-Shaped Cherry, sold for 99k in my shop.
Please Refer to this link: http://www.neocodex....0

Clearly you can see that i edited that post YESTERDAY, after selling a UB (Cube-Shaped Cherry) in my shop for 99k.

I think this is reasonable and that you can understand that even though i did have items valued highly, i did not have the NP's in order to restock more. And because i was not being loaned, i dropped my prices in order to sell quicker so i could have the money to restock with.

All I'm saying is, people who knows how the system works knows that this is
not really possible, unless you accuse neopets of having a flawed system, which
they do, but I'd assume sessions work properly.

If you were scammed in any way of form where someone were to login to you account
from another IP, you would be logged out regardless, using the same cookie works
the same. They only allow one login per session, and any active sessions on your
account will be closed as someone else logins in. Attempt it from another computer,
I promise those will be your results, and these are using the same local network
I guess if you can prove it somehow, we'd believe you.

Try it even with IE and firefox together, when you login on IE, you firefox session
will be terminated... that's the same computer, doesn't even use the same sessions.

Edited by channel_49, 06 July 2009 - 11:39 AM.

#21 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

Im a little confused by your grammer to be honest.

And what proof do you have that says once you are CG'ed you will be logged out, your items will be transfered, then you will be able to get back on?

I find it hard to believe your theories go against my experience. I know what happened to my account, and if you wish to debate it then do so.

My grammar has never been the best, but I always try :)

Proof? Do I really need to offer proof? It's common sense. Many cookie grabbers only go for one thing, login details. Therefore the person who has stolen your credentials shall use them to login to your account on the Neopets website, thus logging you out.

Once logged into your account they will be able to transfer the items to their main account through a trade. Upon completion logout of your account and possibly log into another persons account.

#22 Sniper1337

Sniper1337
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:40 AM

All I'm saying is, people who knows how the system works knows that this is
not really possible, unless you accuse neopets of having a flawed system, which
they do, but I'd assume sessions work properly.

If you were scammed in any way of form where someone were to login to you account
from another IP, you would be logged out regardless, using the same cookie works
the same. They only allow one login per session, and any active sessions on your
account will be closed as someone else logins in. Attempt it from another computer,
I promise those will be your results, and these are using the same local network
I guess if you can prove it somehow, we'd believe you.

And do you have ANY proof saying that when you are CG'ed that you must be logged out to loose items/cash?

Because i find it ENTIRELY possible experience this while logged in.

#23 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:42 AM

And do you have ANY proof saying that when you are CG'ed that you must be logged out to loose items/cash?

We've explained it. It's impossible for you to have items stolen from your account while you are still logged in.

#24 Sniper1337

Sniper1337
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:43 AM

My grammar has never been the best, but I always try :)

Proof? Do I really need to offer proof? It's common sense. Many cookie grabbers only go for one thing, login details. Therefore the person who has stolen your credentials shall use them to login to your account on the Neopets website, thus logging you out.

Once logged into your account they will be able to transfer the items to their main account through a trade. Upon completion logout of your account and possibly log into another persons account.

Yes you do need to offer proof, hypocrit. You not offering proof does no good against saying what happened to me is false.

Yes im pretty sure i know what happens, i had around 886k stolen, and a few items from my trades taken from me. After i changed my password i checked out my account, sure enough i did have a few new junk items in my inventory. And im guessing those came from the trade that took place to transfer my items and Np's.

#25 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:45 AM

There are many working cookie grabber on GG, and I've had my
experimentation with making a CG, the information stored in a cookie
is not enough to fool a server to let two people use the same session.

For that person to successfully login, you will be kicked out.

---

If you want proof, I'd have to actually cookie grab you to prove it...
otherwise you probably wouldn't believe me.

Edited by channel_49, 06 July 2009 - 11:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users