94 replies to this topic

#1 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:54 PM

POPULAR POST!

I know that this methodology has been floating around for a while, but I figured that it deserved a home here on these boards:

Punchbag Bob is super easy... just time consuming. Here's what you will need:

• A pet (any level is fine... but the higher the level, the faster this is)
  • 2 Multi-use items (no snowballs, no potions, just two attacking items)
  • 5 minutes or so
First off, go challenge punchbag bob. Once you get to the battle screen, paste this into your address bar:

javascript:function one_submit() { return true }

Press enter in the address bar (or press "Go") (reference #1 in screenshot)

Posted Image

Then, select your weapons, your attack, then press "Go" down in the webpage (#2 in the screenshot). Once you press "Go", either keep on clicking non-stop or hold the enter key. Check on things after a minute... wash, rinse, and repeat.

I'll screenshot this so everyone knows wtf I'm talking about.

Edited by jcrboy, 06 August 2009 - 07:00 PM.

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:09 PM

Oh wow this is a great idea. I can't believe I didn't think of this. Basically that javascript there busts the "only click once" thing so then you just keep clicking. If you want an autoclicker here's a good one:
http://www.garyshood.com/rsclient/

Click on the green button to download it. Make sure to click fast enough to not let the page load go through. Otherwise you'll have to redo to the copy paste of the javascript.

Personally I wouldn't do this but this tip is for you non-legit players out there. Because clicking that fast sends in page requests that fast which is easily detectable I would think.

Edit: Actually I got an idea. You just set the autoclicker on the button for every 5 seconds and it will look perfectly legit. As the page won't change but it will just send the page load to a frame. I'll write up the code soon after I finish this php project im doing. Or whenver I get some free time. I have a final tomorow :(

#3 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:07 PM

Awesome idea... A punchbag bob auto-er :p

#4 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:40 PM

It didn't work here :/
I do everything right but it didn't work Posted Image

#5 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:55 PM

What browser are you usin?

#6 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 12:33 PM

ooh, i was using internet explorer.. sorry Posted Image

#7 mercy

mercy
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:53 AM

Took 2 or 3 minutes. One of the quickest trophies I've ever got (not that I have many).

Thanks!

#8 ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe

ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:32 PM

Wow it took me 4 minutes to handle punchbag bob!!! although he has 5000 hp lol...
thanks for your really helpful post xD
:thumbsup::x3:

#9 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:52 PM

Holy poop! I never thought of doing it this way!

You're awesome-sauce! XD

#10 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:37 PM

I've known about this forever... I thought it was common knowledge... but glad I'm helping people find the method.

#11 ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe

ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:12 AM

I've known about this forever... I thought it was common knowledge... but glad I'm helping people find the method.

Lol... then your an oracle to me...
The good points about using this is :
1) U dun have to waste time scrolling down all the time
2) Theres no limit to how much u click on the Go! button to attack until punchbab bob dies

The bad points are :
1) Punchbag bob has 5000 health
2) Punchbag bob is too tiring/tedious work to kill.( finger hurts after clicking hundreds of times [for noobs like me would need 500] )

#12 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:04 PM

Makes me wonder why I didn't see this when I wasted 40 minutes beating bob legit :(

#13 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:31 PM

It is sort of common knowledge. Anybody (including) could have dug up the javascript from the source easily but there are a lot of people that don't really want to put that extra little effort to make an easy task even easier. I just made an iMacro script (when I still had Firefox) to select the weapons and press the button for me.

#14 stacy

stacy
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:02 AM

I didnt know about this one. Wish I did know about it before tho, would have saved me a lot of time.

#15 taopunishment

taopunishment
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:33 AM

Ugh!

This would have been a real time saver :(

#16 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:18 AM

Whoa, that's ace! Deffo gonna give that a try! Does it only work in FireFox?

#17 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:31 AM

I never tried it in any other browser, but you might as well give it a shot.

Some people say it only works in Firefox, but I have yet to test it out.

#18 AsheAshley

AsheAshley
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:57 PM

Doesn't work for Google Chrome, I guess Firefox is the only browser we can add scripts via address bar :sorry:

#19 SadeghiJK

SadeghiJK
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:06 AM

I'll have to give this a test when I go buy some weapons, this sure beats fighting that fool by hand, especially if you have a weak pet. I love this website!! XD

#20 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:52 AM

wow, thanks a lot for this! I spent hours beating it on my main XD won't do this again after I read this ^^

#21 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:25 AM

lol I used Imacros for this :p

#22 GrenadeApple

GrenadeApple
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:30 AM

Yeah, i't wont work for Google Chrome lemme download Firefox. :D

#23 Shinigami88

Shinigami88
  • 129 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:38 PM

wow! sweet i wish i knew this wen i beat bob da first time =/ o well still helps if i ever feel like beating him again XD

#24 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:42 PM

Wow, this finally made my autoclicker useful for once in a web based game...Thanks!

#25 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:06 AM

Oh wow this is a great idea. I can't believe I didn't think of this. Basically that javascript there busts the "only click once" thing so then you just keep clicking. If you want an autoclicker here's a good one:
http://www.garyshood.com/rsclient/

Click on the green button to download it. Make sure to click fast enough to not let the page load go through. Otherwise you'll have to redo to the copy paste of the javascript.

Personally I wouldn't do this but this tip is for you non-legit players out there. Because clicking that fast sends in page requests that fast which is easily detectable I would think.

Edit: Actually I got an idea. You just set the autoclicker on the button for every 5 seconds and it will look perfectly legit. As the page won't change but it will just send the page load to a frame. I'll write up the code soon after I finish this php project im doing. Or whenver I get some free time. I have a final tomorow :(

THATS SO COOL HAHAH!!!!! WITH NEOCODEX GETTING MY 3 TROPHIES WAS CAKE WALK. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users