• This topic is locked This topic is locked
259 replies to this topic

#76 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:16 AM

Oh, you need to update encryption EVERY time you open the score sender... just in case TNT has decided to update the encryption on their end.

I HAVE been frozen for failing to do so on an update day.

#77 ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe

ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:03 AM

i see ... i updated it before getting those avatars. your thread have been a great help for me :) i appreciate it alot^^

#78 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:50 AM

The avatar list is mostly in alphabetical order, with a few exceptions, so you might want to mix that up a bit before use :p

#79 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:32 PM

The avatar list is mostly in alphabetical order, with a few exceptions, so you might want to mix that up a bit before use :p

Mostly alphabetical, because that was easiest for me. The score sender DOES have a randomize function, and that comes in awful handy in a case like this when you're using someone else's list

#80 ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe

ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:04 AM

Mostly alphabetical, because that was easiest for me. The score sender DOES have a randomize function, and that comes in awful handy in a case like this when you're using someone else's list

it does? wow the SS is really good...
made me few hundred thousands in a few accounts :) i need to buy maps for my other accounts

#81 stacy

stacy
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:58 AM

EPC is the only game having this problem, but it's not really a problem, so :p

I just got reviewed too with this game. But I shouldn't worry right? My time isn't unrealistic or anything.

I just got the avatar, so I guess I'm fine?

Edited by stacy, 09 October 2009 - 07:08 AM.

#82 Gasoline

Gasoline
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:31 AM

Dont need this but its great that your contributing to the community..!! keep it up man

#83 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:21 AM

I just got reviewed too with this game. But I shouldn't worry right? My time isn't unrealistic or anything.

I just got the avatar, so I guess I'm fine?

The EPC avatar score is just above the review score. They will always bee reviewed.
But, 99.9% of the time, you'll be ok with a review anyhow, if your time was good.

#84 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:52 AM

The EPC avatar score is just above the review score. They will always bee reviewed.
But, 99.9% of the time, you'll be ok with a review anyhow, if your time was good.

I've never been frozen from an EPC score...if that helps :3

#85 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

BY THE WAY FOLKS

If you're doing the Captain Crunch Challenge, I added a list for Captain Crunch's Hull Catch

So yeah... that's worth 3k + "drops" if you're interested.

#86 dubkhana

dubkhana
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:17 AM

thanks for the hard work jcrboy.. i see its been about a month since the last post. do you by any chance continue to update the list or is there no real need for it?

#87 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:14 AM

I've been working on an update. I don't like my old methodology, so I'm redoing everything from scratch. I should have a new version (of the Daily Lists) up soon enough.

The avatar list is good enough as is. Those scores and times are tried and tested... and should be just fine for quite some time.

#88 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:08 AM

I've been working on an update. I don't like my old methodology, so I'm redoing everything from scratch. I should have a new version (of the Daily Lists) up soon enough.

The avatar list is good enough as is. Those scores and times are tried and tested... and should be just fine for quite some time.

Being new to SS and reading all your FAQ's and things, i guess I have the same question. For the free-lists that you've provided, besides from the avatar list which you just answered a question -- does the captain crunch thing still exist? And what are the two other lists you've uploaded? I just save the file, load it and it should work fine?

Also do you suggest running the avatar list within a day? Or is there a time period where I should load the avatar list among a number of days, months, etc.?

#89 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:28 PM

Being new to SS and reading all your FAQ's and things, i guess I have the same question. For the free-lists that you've provided, besides from the avatar list which you just answered a question -- does the captain crunch thing still exist? And what are the two other lists you've uploaded? I just save the file, load it and it should work fine?

Also do you suggest running the avatar list within a day? Or is there a time period where I should load the avatar list among a number of days, months, etc.?

I don't recommend you doing the avatar list in a day. It wouldn't be realistic to get so many avatars from playing all the games in a day. Just make it real. Personally I got the avatars but I spread it over a month.

#90 CocaKola

CocaKola
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:48 PM

Thank you very much, kind sir!

CocaKola approves. :thumbsup:

Edit; Although ...crap i forgot what i was going to say. I'll edit this again later when i remember and am not a lazy monkey.

Edited by CocaKola, 09 November 2009 - 11:51 PM.

#91 am9

am9
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:12 PM

there is a password on the 50 k list

#92 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:14 PM

there is a password on the 50 k list

Of course there is, and it was stated in the first post as to how you obtain said password.

#93 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:52 AM

Hey people! I know that this hasn't been updated for a while, and it was for good reason... I've been revamping the data methods.

I'm pretty close to done, and I wanted to get this out for all those of you who have been wanting to take advantage of extra sends.

I'm leaving the old 30k list for those of you who like it... but the newest version is based on current ratios... so I suggest updating.

Have fun, people.

#94 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:26 AM

The list is very short. Like <2hours for 10 sends.

Did you put 10 sends into one file or send it 3 times?

#95 madelined

madelined
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:19 AM

i have an updated avatar one if your avatar one isn't updated....

if you want me to send it to you, let me know.....

#96 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:56 AM

i have an updated avatar one if your avatar one isn't updated....

if you want me to send it to you, let me know.....

Mine's updated. No new releases since I updated it.

The list is very short. Like <2hours for 10 sends.

Did you put 10 sends into one file or send it 3 times?

The newest list has a very small quantity of games to it. And they're pretty fast games. I've been pulling the highest ratio games for my list ^_^

#97 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:04 AM

The newest list has a very small quantity of games to it. And they're pretty fast games. I've been pulling the highest ratio games for my list Posted Image

Posted Image Nice job. My SS is working now and it's easy 100K everyday during this period.

#98 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:14 AM

Old lists removed........ generating a new 30k list for the new ratios....

The 30k list I generate will be worth 100k yet again.

*gets to number crunching*

New list is uploaded. 30k password will work. For the sake of saving all of you time, I've already duplicated up to 10x sends. Estimated payout is over 108k.

~~~~
They like me! They really like me!
Spoiler

I didn't even know that existed until I saw it about 10 minutes ago.

Edited by jcrboy, 26 November 2009 - 04:36 AM.

#99 meloisthemvp

meloisthemvp
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:05 PM

Zurroball's ratio has been shot to hell. Just to let you know.

#100 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:21 PM

Zurroball's ratio has been shot to hell. Just to let you know.

ah, thanks for that melo. there should be some changelog of neopoitn ratio changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users