Photo

My Official SS List Release Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
259 replies to this topic

#201 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:40 AM

This is great!!! i was afraid of using the Score Sender because of being banned but this should give ppl better chance to not be banned

#202 lordriakian3

lordriakian3
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:22 PM

I reccomend adding Attack of the Marblemen ;) 50-60 seconds to get 1000np

#203 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:22 PM

How up to date are these lists??? Last edited over 8 months ago...

If it is totally out-dated maybe you can either:

A) Update it
B) Remove it from your sig so new members don't see it and get insta-frozen for a terribly outdated list.

#204 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:24 PM

How up to date are these lists??? Last edited over 8 months ago...

If it is totally out-dated maybe you can either:

A) Update it
B) Remove it from your sig so new members don't see it and get insta-frozen for a terribly outdated list.

Oooh, get you. Aren't you the helpful one.

#205 equitatus

equitatus
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:16 PM

i can't get slaughter to work.....i think at this point i rather just stick to good ol abbing......

Cheating at neo aint as fun as it used to be...

#206 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:28 AM

Oooh, get you. Aren't you the helpful one.

... is that a bad thing? I saw the link in his Sig and figured it was a current release considering it's being posted all over the site, and luckily noticed the last time it was edited was 8 months ago. I figured I'd post and mention something so other new members didn't experience the same thing I did but not be so lucky as to notice the last modified date on the files......:whistling:

#207 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:17 AM

... is that a bad thing? I saw the link in his Sig and figured it was a current release considering it's being posted all over the site, and luckily noticed the last time it was edited was 8 months ago. I figured I'd post and mention something so other new members didn't experience the same thing I did but not be so lucky as to notice the last modified date on the files......:whistling:

I'm not saying your intentions weren't honourable, but the way you said it made you look like a cunt.

Which shouldn't be a surprise, since the rest of your posts give the same impression, but still.

#208 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:30 PM

We'd all really appreciate an update if it's possible ^_^

#209 nothereorthere

nothereorthere
  • 182 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:18 PM

not for me i think i would be frozen to fast

#210 I33t

I33t
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:50 PM

Dude, thanks so much, couldn't find any lists on Google.

#211 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:30 AM

This is confusing... :/

#212 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:09 AM

This is confusing... :/

Why is it confusing?

#213 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:10 AM

Why is it confusing?

perhaps the risk of freeze...

#214 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:36 AM

i don't think this topic are GOOD now since SS no longer can help you EARN neopoints right?

#215 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

i don't think this topic are GOOD now since SS no longer can help you EARN neopoints right?

Incorrect. You can still earn plenty of neopoints by Score Sending. You can quickly beat AAA with a Score sender, get avatars and even some trophies.
Its not practical because lists that produce 50K+ usually take very long and there is a decent chance of getting frozen if you plug in an unrealistic time or incorrect/impossible score.

If your looking to make Neopoints, its best to use Abrosia.

#216 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:02 PM

I run about a 30k list everyday that takes about 20-30 min. It's nice for those days when I don't pick up much from Abrosia. And I usually run it during one of my "off" periods of AB, so it doesn't really affect my ability to make money off of AB.

That being said, the list on the first post IS outdated. Some of the NP ratios have change and a couple do not give you 1000NP anymore (I don't remember which one). Also, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, one of the games (Tunnel Tumbler) NO LONGER EXISTS, and so if you start sending scores for a game that doesn't exist, I'm sure TNT will notice something funny.

I might share my SS list later on, but I'm still working on adding a couple things to it. Also, I have a couple of sponsor games in my list that are kind of risky, since you never know when sponsor games are going to get removed from the website.

#217 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:52 PM

Incorrect. You can still earn plenty of neopoints by Score Sending. You can quickly beat AAA with a Score sender, get avatars and even some trophies.
Its not practical because lists that produce 50K+ usually take very long and there is a decent chance of getting frozen if you plug in an unrealistic time or incorrect/impossible score.

If your looking to make Neopoints, its best to use Abrosia.

HAHAHA i guess i have this 2 OLD SS which both can't get you neopoints but one of them still working and able to get you TROPHIES! =]

#218 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:15 AM

So is score sending still viable? I'm seeing some conflicting posts here. Does it make you NP still? Sorry to sound so N00bish but I've been out of the loop for a while.

#219 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:26 AM

Yes. Still works. Still get nps. Still get everything.

#220 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:49 AM

Yes. Still works. Still get nps. Still get everything.

SORRY TO ASK.... may i know what version was that as i still looking for NEW SS despite OLD SS unable to get neopoints but able to grab trophies. *WEIRD*

#221 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:12 AM

Using the old 4.6.3 build because the newest one I tried to get off sLAUGHTERs website doesn't seem to be working. So long as the encryption updates, I don't mind the old program. Whatever works, man.

#222 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:17 AM

Using the old 4.6.3 build because the newest one I tried to get off sLAUGHTERs website doesn't seem to be working. So long as the encryption updates, I don't mind the old program. Whatever works, man.

do you KNOW that mobscene SS 3.9 version still working well now despite its 2-3 YEARS OLD PROGRAM. lmao!!!! =]

i still have 4.6.3 build but its still working now?

#223 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:39 AM

We'll see if the 4.6.3 build works in 14 minutes after today's challenge score is sent. Will update shortly!

Seems to have sent the score, but no NP awarded. Confusing...

#224 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:47 AM

We'll see if the 4.6.3 build works in 14 minutes after today's challenge score is sent. Will update shortly!

TEST RESULT:

working well and able to send your SCORE smoothly but 1 problem is unable to grab any neopoints from the game.

hmmm =]

#225 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:55 AM

So seeing as how the forums show people still SS'ing, then it must work. Do you think people are using the most current prog to do it?

Using the newest SS by sLAUGHTER yields the following error - any suggestions?

[2:53:39 PM] - Score Sending Complete. [FRZ: 0/BADPW: 0/ERR: 0].
[2:53:39 PM] - Could not log back in to *********. Continuing To Next

All of the information is correct in the account list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users