Photo

Legalizing Marijuana

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#226 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:31 PM

Even if it was legal and taxed, no one would buy it, it's simply to easy to make. Legalize all drugs, to answer the question, it's your body do what you want with it.

some people can't think rationally when they're addicted to drugs, not all, but some.
So you say it's okay to see your loved one rotting to death while they're taking crystal meth and it's okay? That they're ruining their life? Some people cannot just get unaddicted, they need help.

#227 StarmanSuper

StarmanSuper
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:36 AM

Love 420 and neopets. :) Wake n bake; stake and shop

#228 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:19 AM

Love 420 and neopets. :) Wake n bake; stake and shop

GET A JOB!

#229 jayymarko

jayymarko
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:29 PM

i'm for legalizing, i already have my med card here in michigan and honestly weed to sleep is way better then ambien which is what i took to sleep for a while. i'm all for legalizing michigan makes it SO easy to get your card its their way of legalizing it and making money off of it.

#230 California

California
  • 136 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

Legalization is a stupid concept that stupid stoners preach about. Support decriminalization.

#231 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:48 PM

Oh my god just do it already so the hippies can
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

#232 Frostorm

Frostorm
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

Legalizing would be stupid. Decriminalization would be something smart. Also, creating conscience about the plant would help the things out. Grow it, smoke it, and deal with it.

#233 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:35 AM

Legalizing would be stupid. Decriminalization would be something smart. Also, creating conscience about the plant would help the things out. Grow it, smoke it, and deal with it.

Legalizing offers a route for quality control, taxation and additional revenue.

Decriminalization basically takes the system that's already in place and cuts enforcement costs.

I support either, really, and don't view one as superior or inferior to the other because they have two different end results.

#234 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

some people can't think rationally when they're addicted to drugs, not all, but some.
So you say it's okay to see your loved one rotting to death while they're taking crystal meth and it's okay? That they're ruining their life? Some people cannot just get unaddicted, they need help.

Heard of alcoholics before?

On a positive note, sure, if we do legalize marijuana expect a sudden influx of hippies smoking that stuff around the place. But then it'll die out over time and people will learn to control their intake of it. For that matter government might start making laws to ban the use of marijuana while doing certain things (just like smoking being banned in designated areas, the infamous DUI, etc)

Worse case scenario everything just goes into chaos, as everyone's always "high" to get their asses off their couch.

#235 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:42 PM

In my country is legalized, you can grow a marihuana tree if you want it. I don't know the benefits because I don't care about it but some people do.

#236 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:36 PM

it's basically legal already. cops in ohio barely enforce possession laws. might as well legalize it

#237 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:16 PM

Also, it's not like theres really people that don't smoke it for the sole reason it's illegal. If it were legal, it could be taxed and a lot of money could be made on it. As well as saved from spending the money dealing with people in marijuana related crimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users