Photo

Legalizing Marijuana

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#176 ericcc

ericcc
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:21 PM

the National Institute of Drug Abuse has done studies that proved conclusive that it is much easier for 8th, 10th, and 12th graders alike to obtain marijuana than alcohol.

Xanax doesn't make me boring... in actuality, I get rather crunk on some motherfuckers... lol. I'm highly social as it is... probably to compensate for my social anxiety... so when I really have no anxiety... I'll do or say whatever... Just stop giving a fuck completely... lol

Marijuana doesn't really raise my anxiety levels or anything... it may slightly... but it isn't discouraging. It's the time dilation, wandering around my head and feeling detached from reality that gets to me.... and I'm a heavy psychedelic user... I think it's just like... Marijuana is a mild psychedelic. It will show you where to find the door of perception... while something like shrooms or LSD or DMT in high enough doses will blast you through the door out of a cannon. I just never feel like I learn anything from weed, really.

Fuck yeah its easier to get weed
by far

and DMT? I want to try that shit [whats the difference between DMT and 5-Meo-DMT?]
none around here though

its all good though been putting too much shit in my system these past few months anyway

#177 ericcc

ericcc
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:57 PM

major difference that methoxy group on the fifth position carbon makes. Not only does the dose dramatically decrease, but they feel very different. I've only read about 5-meo-dmt... but it sounds a lot more like going into the void than being blasted into hyperspace. <3 DMT.

I'll look for some DMT next time I'm a major city

I'd fucking fail a hair test right now pretty badd haha
I'd pass a piss test

but anyway

legalize the green
DONT PANIC ITS ORGANIC

Posted Image

#178 hahaman

hahaman
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:10 AM

grow up and face the fact that u're throwing away money to get urself hooked onto something that u're going to pay again and again to relief of withdrawal anyway

stop being a burden to society and start shouldering all your pressures like a man, instead of escaping to your euphoric dreamworld with a weed and giggling to urself in a lone dark living room

#179 roxasrocks

roxasrocks
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:35 PM

Not my place to say what others should do, but I'd advise against drugs...
I've seen people lose jobs, screw up relationships, and all sorts of stuff.
So far, I haven't seen anything GOOD come of doing drugs...
So why would anybody even want to legalize it? Lol
No offense to anybody.

#180 ericcc

ericcc
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:10 PM

Not my place to say what others should do, but I'd advise against drugs...
I've seen people lose jobs, screw up relationships, and all sorts of stuff.
So far, I haven't seen anything GOOD come of doing drugs...
So why would anybody even want to legalize it? Lol
No offense to anybody.

What about alcohol?
That's legal and it's done the same thing

#181 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:05 PM

What about alcohol?
That's legal and it's done the same thing

except brewers have a bunch of lobbists that pretty much is good at hiding the fact that alcohol is a drug...

#182 hahaman

hahaman
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:35 PM

i'm agreeing with you guys!

i don't even drink! and i've been through the army!

so screw marijuana AND alcohol. donate that cash if need be, put it in a fund where it's used to benefit society.

don't waste that cash buying drugs.

#183 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:09 AM

i'm agreeing with you guys!

i don't even drink! and i've been through the army!

so screw marijuana AND alcohol. donate that cash if need be, put it in a fund where it's used to benefit society.

don't waste that cash buying drugs.

Well... glad you love yourself enough for that.

For now, I'm sticking to altering my mind occasionally (just with alcohol because everyone tests for everything now).

Edited by jcrboy, 24 November 2009 - 01:09 AM.

#184 LittleOne

LittleOne
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:05 AM

For now, I'm sticking to altering my mind occasionally (just with alcohol because everyone tests for everything now).

your mind dont need altering..... its already twisted! lol

#185 AjayC

AjayC
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:33 PM

I kind of see the legalization of marijuana as similar to the whole prohibition of alcohol era. Most people (some 70% of Americans think that medical marijuana is okay) felt it was unnecessary, and it was eventually revoked.

But then again, I do live in the Bay Area, where the stuff is decriminalized almost everywhere :)

#186 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:20 PM

Weeds for people who can't get good looking girlfriends.
Booze is for people who can only get ugly look girlfriends.

#187 Exodi

Exodi
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

marijuana shoulld be legalized but heavily taxed

#188 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2009 - 12:28 PM

it would be difficult to justify why or why not marijuana should be legalized. i think one of the important points to realize is that if marijuana is legalized what's stopping other drugs from being legalized as well? it will be very difficult to draw the line from then on.

#189 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 03:10 PM

it would be difficult to justify why or why not marijuana should be legalized. i think one of the important points to realize is that if marijuana is legalized what's stopping other drugs from being legalized as well? it will be very difficult to draw the line from then on.

Marijuana is a prescription in California. I can't OD on Marijuana but I can certainly OD on some nice Oxymorphone.

#190 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2009 - 06:10 PM

Marijuana is a prescription in California. I can't OD on Marijuana but I can certainly OD on some nice Oxymorphone.

so youre implying that drugs should be illegal if you can OD on them? "you" as in general population, perhaps.

#191 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:04 AM

so youre implying that drugs should be illegal if you can OD on them? "you" as in general population, perhaps.

Quit looking for implications when the message is right in front of you. You're saying if the legalize Marijuana, what is to stop them from legalizing other drugs. My point is that there are drugs that are already legal that are far worse than Marijuana. Take an infomercial for any type of medication. The list of side effects are generally worse than the symptoms. Too much aspirin and you get ulcerative colitis. Too much of anything you get over the counter, and you're dead. However there are no studies that say Marijuana is malignant to the health of the user, just the way that it is inhaled or taken. I can go get Alcohol Poisoning and shove a rolled up piece of tobacco in my mouth along with 599 other additives but I can't smoke something that I grew organically in my back yard?

It's legalized in California and they're still doing fine. No increase in car accidents, no increase in crime. TBH I can't really find anything negative about them besides the Federal Enforcement fucking them over occasionally.

#192 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2009 - 01:48 PM

I dunno, schizophrenia's pretty bad.

#193 nckheinrich

nckheinrich
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:37 PM

Well this is double sided for my. I can bet that even if they did legalize mj it would still be illeagle for the military.

#194 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:54 PM

To all of you marijuana prohibition lovers:

Ok. We all know that the top Mexican drug cartels, SUPPORT marijuana being illegal. Hmm.. I wonder why. You prohibitionists want to SUPPORT the most top, dirtiest, drug cartels causing immense amounts of crime, wasting tax money, etc. The drug cartels support it because it dramatically increases their profit. Marijuana is used to fund many of a cartel's cash requirements to stay afloat, pay for transportation, hotels, whatever they need, is helped out greatly by the funding gained from marijuana sales. With marijuana legalized, these illegal profits will dry up significantly. The demand from marijuana is far higher than any other illegal drug, so its a consistent money flow for the drug cartels. With marijuana (or any other drug) legalized, the prices of the drug come down, resulting in less people that will have to lie, cheat, and steal in order to pay for expensive drugs. We could also release hundreds of thousands of people from crowding the jails and prisons for non-violent acts such as smoking a joint or growing a few little plants. Legalization would stop breaking up as many families, causing the father of the family to go to jail for a non-violent crime, while the whole rest of the family, and the children suffer.

Mexico's top officials have asked the U.S. to try and legalize marijuana to try and control the massive crime caused by prohibition. Another reason why cartel's love marijuana over other drugs, is if the marijuana-carriers get caught and have it confiscated, the cartels can absorb losses far better than having any other drug confiscated, as they're not importing the drug from elsewhere, they can grow the marijuana locally for near-nothing. This alone separates it from other drugs, and sort of "draws that line" of which drugs to legalize so to speak.

The D.E.A. cries about how public land is destroyed growing marijuana. Maybe that wouldn't be needed if it was legal. It could be done on their own private property and there would be no need to seek out hidden public land in order to grow (which they choose to do so that the grower doesn't have to illegally grow it on their own land, making them responsible if caught.)

#195 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:55 AM

Some news out of California: http://www.cbsnews.c...ry6091843.shtml

It's the furthest marijuana legislation has ever gotten in the US, but looks like it's not going to work out this time and we'll have to wait for a vote in November.

#196 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:06 PM

move to amsterdam :thumbsup:

#197 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:00 AM

I could care less either way, it's not affecting me...

Marijuana doesn't impair you that much when you're driving, one of my friends is always smoking a joint while driving.

Edited by kittycat161, 16 January 2010 - 11:03 AM.

#198 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:20 PM

Prohibition has a HUGE impact on you, and everyone else living in this country, whether you smoke bud or not.

#199 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:14 PM

Marijuana doesn't impair you that much when you're driving, one of my friends is always smoking a joint while driving.

kICK HIM IN THE BALLS FOR ME

#200 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:31 PM

kICK HIM IN THE BALLS FOR ME

she has none!

Prohibition has a HUGE impact on you, and everyone else living in this country, whether you smoke bud or not.

http://en.wikipedia....ct_(psychology)

zzz..z.z.z..z.z... *~*~ maybe i am to indifferent to my surroundings in my fantasy world ~*~*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users