Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:48 PM

she has none!

Head-butt then

#202 elia

elia
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:42 PM

if we were to legalize marijuana then the violence because of it would stop. i think there should be designated places where tobacco and marijuana is legal, but illegal everywhere else

#203 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:54 AM

i actually dont smoke weed, but i feel as if it should be legal. either that or cigarettes and alchohol should be illegal. if weed were regulated and sold with taxes it would make alot of money im sure, and keep many people out of prison.

#204 nancyboy

nancyboy
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:09 PM

It should be legalized. The sudden tax boost would lift various countries out of the recession. I imagine it's still be illegal to grow, possibly more illegal because it would be tax evasion.

#205 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:21 AM

if it is legalized then we would have more money in the United States and not be in a recession but the government is stupid

#206 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 03:38 AM

marijuana is safe look up grasscity and you'll see plenty of research that says its safer than alcohol alcohol has killed people weed has not weed also in small doses can make you more alert and concentrated and it is actually healthy for you (opens up bronchial airways) don't listen to all the anti-propaganda bs ppl will just not look at the facts if they believe what they think it's right even if it is completely wrong marijuana should be legalized.

#207 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:09 PM

marijuana is safe look up grasscity and you'll see plenty of research that says its safer than alcohol alcohol has killed people weed has not weed also in small doses can make you more alert and concentrated and it is actually healthy for you (opens up bronchial airways) don't listen to all the anti-propaganda bs ppl will just not look at the facts if they believe what they think it's right even if it is completely wrong marijuana should be legalized.

Kid, user submitted data with no control is hardly called research.

#208 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:12 PM

ppl will just not look at the facts if they believe what they think it's right even if it is completely wrong

Oh, wow. I missed this.
The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

#209 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

Oh, wow. I missed this.
The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

Think so,  do you? Hrrrrmmm.
Posted Image

#210 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:37 PM

Let's all move to holland and have a big party. My treat.

#211 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

growing up i was into all the drugs and drank alot but of course weed was always being smoked no matter what and i wouldent think anything of it...however i do believe its a full blown drug..you get high off it dont you ? i guess i lean towards the *dont legalize it* direction. since teens would flock to it. and pple that are new to it can get really messed up my first time i was 13ish and i was so stoned outa my tree i almost got hit by a car at a crosswalk downtown, apparently to high to pay attention. oviously this is not a danger to everybody but i do think its the wrong choice to make for our kids and oneday our grandkids.
weed is a drug i dont know how anybody can say its not, just beacuse its a different more relaxing high then other things doesent mean shit. or saying its all natural *eyeroll*

just for the recored i have been drug free for 4 years now and let me tell you i would take 1 day being sober over any amount of time being high. just needed to be clean to be able to smell the amazing fresh air.

#212 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:23 AM

Weed should just be legalized since Barack Obama used to smoke it and he is our president so why can't we? :sarcasm:

#213 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:17 AM

growing up i was into all the drugs and drank alot but of course weed was always being smoked no matter what and i wouldent think anything of it...however i do believe its a full blown drug..you get high off it dont you ? i guess i lean towards the *dont legalize it* direction. since teens would flock to it. and pple that are new to it can get really messed up my first time i was 13ish and i was so stoned outa my tree i almost got hit by a car at a crosswalk downtown, apparently to high to pay attention. oviously this is not a danger to everybody but i do think its the wrong choice to make for our kids and oneday our grandkids.
weed is a drug i dont know how anybody can say its not, just beacuse its a different more relaxing high then other things doesent mean shit. or saying its all natural *eyeroll*

just for the recored i have been drug free for 4 years now and let me tell you i would take 1 day being sober over any amount of time being high. just needed to be clean to be able to smell the amazing fresh air.

Regardless...If it is legal or not teens will still flock to it. At least if its legal, Ca will be able to regulate it and tax it giving much needed money to the state. It will also be treated like alcohol in which, not sure if its 18 or 21 yr olds can buy it. Not only will the price drop around 240 dollars for an oz but it would lead to less crime in CA and overall crime/money at the border. Drug cartels wouldnt get any power from CA anymore since its already legal and they cannot compete at that price. Even if its legal, doesnt mean everyone should smoke it.

#214 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:40 AM

Weed has proven to be beneficial medically. People that have had asthma that smoke can potentially cure it since it opens up the bronchial airways, if used in low doses it actually increases concentration (obviously if used in high doses youre just going to be a drooling idiot), and there has been no reported deaths due to marijuana use there has however, been many deaths due to alcohol. Weed is safer than alcohol and can be healthier. So why shouldn't it be legalized? Just because some stupid teenagers abuse it and get fucked up?

#215 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:40 AM

Weed has proven to be beneficial medically. People that have had asthma that smoke can potentially cure it since it opens up the bronchial airways, if used in low doses it actually increases concentration (obviously if used in high doses youre just going to be a drooling idiot), and there has been no reported deaths due to marijuana use there has however, been many deaths due to alcohol. Weed is safer than alcohol and can be healthier. So why shouldn't it be legalized? Just because some stupid teenagers abuse it and get fucked up?

#216 harrypotter1

harrypotter1
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:50 AM

well, my ten cents for this is that i don't really care.

its like eating an illegal big mac at mcdonalds, its probably not very good for you, but if people want to go ahead and do drugs, i don't really care as long as it doesnt hurt me. ;P

#217 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:46 AM

well, my ten cents for this is that i don't really care.

its like eating an illegal big mac at mcdonalds, its probably not very good for you, but if people want to go ahead and do drugs, i don't really care as long as it doesnt hurt me. ;P

ofcourse itll hurt you.. passive smoking... plus it smells :(

#218 harrypotter1

harrypotter1
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:19 AM

passive smoking?

and now that i tihnk about it, they probably shouldnt you allow to smoke except in designated areas since i don't want to smell that crap. XD

#219 xBlack420

xBlack420
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:50 AM

I would love to see the day that bud is legalized in Australia :D

#220 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:14 AM

passive smoking?

and now that i tihnk about it, they probably shouldnt you allow to smoke except in designated areas since i don't want to smell that crap. XD

second hand smoking? depending on how people use it ofcourse :p

And yeah if it would ever become legal, Id like the same rules as with smokers.. sending them off to designated areas ^^

#221 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

I'm cool with legalizing it, but turdo, gratz to you sir for you Avi and your signature.

#222 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:15 AM

I could give a shit less about marijuana.

Don't want anything to do with it, nor do I want anything to do with those who want anything to do with it.

#223 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:27 AM

Having the extra tax dollars for people who smoke or drink like with cigarettes or alcohol now would make me happy, because it would help us get out of debt faster.

I say legalize it, even though I don't really smoke it.

#224 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:16 AM

I am all for Marijuana legalization. Only that drug, though.
Tax the shit out of it and sell it.

I know many of you have probably heard it but... why ban marijuana when alcohol is so readily available? :/

#225 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:28 PM

Even if it was legal and taxed, no one would buy it, it's simply to easy to make. Legalize all drugs, to answer the question, it's your body do what you want with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users