• 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:32 AM

a

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:33 AM

You should totally try the NP generator and item duplicators!!

a

#3 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:39 AM

a

#4 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

wut

#5 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:04 AM

Just hit the contact button on the bottom of the Neopets website and ask for NP.

#6 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:34 AM

I understand that what he did was unpolite, but that's no reason to make fun of him.
Anyway, fastest neopoints are with Auto Buyers and Score Senders.

#7 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:21 AM

Mii, please don't do that in your post nest time, putting an "a" is rude and shows you don't care about anything.
To your question - Auto buyers and Score Senders. I have yet to come across any good item duplicates or NP generators, most of them scam you for your neopet account.

#8 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

a

How descriptive. :p

Well, any "clean" NP generators usually do something automated in the background, like sign you up for sponsors with a fake e-mail or something so you can get NP. :p It's not an actual NP generator where it comes from thin air.

And item duplicators do not exist unless you use an exploit of some sort. :p It is beyond the realm of what normal users can do on Neopets so we don't have that here.

#9 farelhound

farelhound
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:11 PM

You should totally try the NP generator and item duplicators!!

a

where can I download this Np generator:
email: [email protected]

#10 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:12 PM

All of our programs are located in our downloads section.

#11 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:17 PM

In case you missed the :sarcasm: in LW's post... let me go ahead and make this clear:

While there may have been ways to duplicate items and generate neopoints in the past through taking advantage of site exploits, those methods are currently gone.

If LW knew of such a product, he would have put them in the downloads section... or at least told some of us :p

But yeah... if you want to hang around and check out the programs, the best method of making "quick neopoints" would be our autobuyer... everything else you're going to have to work for

#12 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:19 PM

Mii, please don't do that in your post nest time, putting an "a" is rude and shows you don't care about anything.
To your question - Auto buyers and Score Senders. I have yet to come across any good item duplicates or NP generators, most of them scam you for your neopet account.

Yeah, next time he should totally put down a 'B' instead. :p

#13 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:19 PM

If LW knew of such a product, he would have put them in the downloads section... or at least told some of us :p

Orly? :rolleyes:

#14 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:23 PM

Orly? :rolleyes:

I would imagine that a few choice people would have been recruited to overthrow TNT...

Not saying I'm one of them... but there hasn't been so much as a whisper of such a diabolical plot.

#15 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:25 PM

I would imagine that a few choice people would have been recruited to overthrow TNT...

Not saying I'm one of them... but there hasn't been so much as a whisper of such a diabolical plot.

Or would I keep it to myself, generate billions of NP, sell it and jet off to Barbados for a few months?

#16 bobbycat123

bobbycat123
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:26 PM

The Kacheek Seek Auto Player has made me billions

#17 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:27 PM

You might do that... but you still look like a code monkey to me............................ I would take that to assume that you know of no such product...

But people do love those rumors...

#18 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:30 PM

You might do that... but you still look like a code monkey to me............................ I would take that to assume that you know of no such product...

But people do love those rumors...

Code monkey? <_<

#19 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:38 PM

Code monkey? <_<

Code badger... whatever

I was doing it for the lulz, buddy... if you're not laughing, then I'll get on a praise train and ride it until you feel better about your glorious coding skills :p

#20 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:39 PM

In case you missed the :sarcasm: in LW's post... let me go ahead and make this clear:

While there may have been ways to duplicate items and generate neopoints in the past through taking advantage of site exploits, those methods are currently gone.

But yeah... if you want to hang around and check out the programs, the best method of making "quick neopoints" would be our autobuyer... everything else you're going to have to work for

There may have been but no such product has, or ever will be, available on Neocodex. We aren't interested in, and will never support, any product which allows you to take advantage of site exploits or perform actions on Neopets which you couldn't have done otherwise. We concentrate in automation of repetitive tasks, not hacking :p.

We design our programs for educational purposes. I and the others do this purely to learn. I enjoy learning new things and Neocodex is often an example I can use to learn about new frameworks. I'm not interested and neither is the site interested in "overthrowing TNT."

#21 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:45 PM

There may have been but no such product has, or ever will be, available on Neocodex. We aren't interested in, and will never support, any product which allows you to take advantage of site exploits or perform actions on Neopets which you couldn't have done otherwise. We concentrate in automation of repetitive tasks, not hacking :p.

We design our programs for educational purposes. I and the others do this purely to learn. I enjoy learning new things and Neocodex is often an example I can use to learn about new frameworks. I'm not interested and neither is the site interested in "overthrowing TNT."

Thanks for clarifying this :p

I know I was aware of the site's intents... but sometimes my tongue-in-cheek gets a little out of hand. I never meant to imply that the staff was ACTUALLY in any way involved with any sort of revolution or whatnot...

I guess it's probably a good thing the newer members know what the real purpose of the site is o.0

#22 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:18 PM

LOL, Epic thread, Mii wrong section one letter thread made asking about a program and it's his/her only post.

Meanwhile your here trying to start a revolution xD

#23 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:17 AM

The autobuyer here is cool, mii, you should try it! :p :)

#24 BillyMays

BillyMays
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:55 PM

email tnt and complain that your auto-programs aren't working

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users